Krokodil?

Infection after liposuction.

Whyboner

looks like liposuction gone bad

Ahhhh makes sense

That's hot

Liposuction is like popping an inflated balloon instead of slowly deflating it

what is this lads??

Where was this liposuction done? Behind a crack house?

The fuck

Maybe the skin removal procedure after the liposuction?

I guess thats deadly

The popular thinking ITT is liposuction infection.

She probably didn't apply antibiotics properly since she appears to be fucking insane. Normal people wouldn't take selfies in this condition they'd go to a fucking hospital.

Reminds me of the ghost from the Shining

GUYS I THINK IT MIGHT BE LIPOSUCTION

Would kill myself/10

What does liposuction do to the fat you have in your organs?

Pussy looks good tho

fucking hell why

kek was thinking the same thing
Normal people also wouldn't let it get that fucking bad

Yes and the Aussies are king. Edgeposting like you are is for children

Why did women fall for the plastic surgery meme? It costs a load of money, and you end up looking like an alien after a couple of years.

Guys, are those old people bed sores or some other even worse infection?

This looks extremely painful.

Shitposting is also for children and whatever you're doing is for faggots

>women
>foresight

>de buttmad

U
U
U
U

For you.

My ex had double d implants her dad paid over 7 grand for. They were fucking amazing and felt "almost" like the real thing, but we broke up like 3 years ago. She has a kid now with some bouncer and let herself go. She still looks fuckable, but by the time she's 30 those fake titties will be disgusting.

She was super insecure all her life with small A cups. Dudes would get an 9 inch if they could, even if it meant it would look horrible in 10 years.

You're a big guys

We're in a phase now where plastic surgery makes you look like a monster, regardless of the amount of money you have. Eventually, plastic surgery will make you into a 10/10. For now, it's just a bad idea for people with insecurities and massive mental issues.

Someone offers you 5k to spread those legs and fuck her. Do you take it?

>You're a big guys
>guys
PLURAL OR SINGULAR?

nope

assuming I'm allowed to wear a condom I'd do it for more money though

Lucky girl, my dad refused to pay for my implants. He would tell me I'm stupid and need to grow up instead. Such a hostile way to grow up. I finally saved up for them 3 years ago, when he saw them all he could say is " you really are a faggot"

good post

10/10

Yes. But I'm a broke degenerate who can come at will so it's not a fair deal IMO.

No because I'm American and the hospital bills would be 10x that once I've been infected after I fuck.

No, not competitively, only in Australia where the greatest posters are created.

Yes

ayy

Gimmie 500 and we got a deal.

How come shit like this stays up but ass threads get deleted

Ass isn't a sport

I'd do it for $300

Makes sense

>mfw i googled bed sores

I've had a bed sore since Modern warfare 2 came out, Anybody remember what year that was?