/EU/ thread

EU army coming soon
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37978448
federal EU global superpower until 2030

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2002/09/mil-020917-dod01b.htm
reddit.com/r/CredibleDefense/comments/4qfoiw/millennium_challenge_2002_setting_the_record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No thanks.

Unless they start mass-deporting sandniggers I don't see a future for a united Europe

no exit other than brexit will happen

>Frexit
>not Fruck off

>Pexit
>not Departugal

>Fixit
>kek

>EU
>Britland is still on the map
What's going on?

They still didn't leave.

Anyone legit thinking of signing up if they actually do it?

nobody invited you slavshit.

>anglos
>smart
these emotional faggots are all talk. they still don't have a plan.

then yuropoors should be ready when Spain go full yugoslavia. I would like seeing how yuropoors try to solve the GREAT IBERIAN WAR.

>Federal EU Superpower until 2030
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
How are the elite so delusional even as all their plans fall apart around them?
The way things are going the european union won't exist by 2020.

You guys will never leave

EU is over.

Fuck EU.

Also fuck Pooland for sucking EU's money like overpriced whore.

they are still part of the EU
>joined 1 year ago
>already wanting to leave
lol

ez

EU is pure cancer. I dont really know why you guys support that shitty """union"""". Europe is just a fucking continent, that is all. Nothing unites us.

t. lazy fuck who only sucks money from the EU

MORE SIESTAS !!

>fixit

EU thread turning into a shitshow of retards, who would've guessed it?

>t. lazy fuck who only sucks money from the EU

kek a polack saying this, It is kinda ironic.

Well...they actually spent their EU money really well in comparison to say...Portugal who just used it to hold the standard of living by propping up welfare with it until it all was spent (hyperbole).

Germany made substantial cuts to its social system with the Agenda 2010 under Gerhard Schröder, which is the only reason we could sort of shake off the crisis.

It was fucking unpopular, but he was proven right.

we work incredibly hard, that's why we are getting all these money because investing here turns a profit

Germany is earning them all back anyway

not left yet

Kys Jordi

We are following the same unpopular economic agenda and the economy is about to explote, m8. I suppose this will bring us some stability at long time but it is still very shit at short time.

On one hand we profit from the market..on the other we have to let in smelly refugees because we don't want close borders and be racist and un-european...

>Seriously, we would not have so many fugees if they could not travel freely.

you ain't paying anything, you even want to have an access to single market without ensuring the freedom of movement of people that's just disgusting

it's your internal problem, the EU doesn't enforce any refugees on anyone at all

>On one hand we profit from the market..on the other we have to let in smelly refugees because we don't want close borders and be racist and un-european...

Letting the rapefuge in it is not a duty If your people really wanted to close the borders and the fuck up this savages, german borders would be close and full of trenches but the avarage german want them in.

Thats why Schröder made the cuts before there was a crisis.

He knew something was bound to happen, as it was clear we could not sustain it (Agenda 2010 was done 2003-2005 and a plan FOR the year 2010 btw).

It is like cleaning or studying, the earlier you do it the less stressfull it is.

Especially if the last weekend you wanted to cram you suddendly have to help a friend moving or sth.

>i.e. invest in fire safety before the house is burning.

We were lucky to have politicians who suspected this, apparently.

>england is gonna
>france is gonna leave
>eu global super power

You have to decide: Refugees welcome or German Imperialism.

Without guilt to keep things in check, shit will go nuclear.

And I bet the hungarians,Italians and greeks would have been SO happy about this, leavng all the fugees with them.

That would have killed the union faster than anything.

>EU is collapsing
>EU army

how is Jermany there? still alive?

Same Reason you survived the mongols and the sovjet union, desu.

>Napoleon and 30 year war were probably worse.

>He knew something was bound to happen, as it was clear we could not sustain it (Agenda 2010 was done 2003-2005 and a plan FOR the year 2010 btw).
We have an economist who told the very same. "This is gonna end up in a economic crisis as terrible as the american one". He sugested to start doing something for solving this bullshit and the fucker start telling this in 2000. We thought He was crazy.....

I wish they would. Since they're getting blamed for it anyway, I mean, if you're going to be punished might as well commit the crime right?

30 years war was germany's triumph over smelly latinos and their cucked pope though. Rhine fed > HRE

>there are zero american flags ITT, 38 posts later

zoz

When the assravaged americans arrive to reassure their inferiority complexes under delusional patriotism (as usually happens in threads like this), link them to this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

I am really sorry.
But at least you are not greece.

>You have to decide: Refugees welcome or German Imperialism.

We have the same "imperialist" problem. Most people call you fascist if you hold a Spanish flag in Spain, SPAIN.

>survived the sovjet union
didn't get the joke

Might surprise you, but i still see catholics as german.

You and the french were honestly worse than the Habsburgs/Protestants.

I hope that dies down.

Fucking Idiots.

What is the total collapse of the Sobjet Union?

No we didn't, and there's always an economist somewhere that is predicting a megaboom of profits or the apocalypse for the following year (or if not maybe the next)

ahh, you mean the collapse. I thought you meant the historical period.
so, things go SO bad in BRD?

The point is that Niño Becerra was right. He even predicted the unemployment rate and the prediction were very very close to the unemployment rate of the moment that He predicted.

They need to define a foreign policy and European interests first. That's gonna be the hard part though.

Won't help that every relevant non-EU country will try to either fuck it or pull it in its direction to suit its interests.

Bring it on.

>You have to decide: Refugees welcome or German Imperialism.
the fuck are you even on about?

Not really, it was meant to illustrate that we all went through worse.

i cna bring my dick into your mums pussy you fucking non country

Do you want tolerant do gooders swinging the moralw cudgel or do you want an agressive no nonsense germany?

hmmmm

Leave him alone, bullying Balts is our or russias job.

it's not either this or that

you can work out something in between, you don't need to turn your country into the 4th reich just to limit refugees for fuck sake

It seems you still havent understood how germany works.

I am 100% honest here, our biggest problem is we are still followers culturally and cant compute divergent attitudes to well.

yes because all of germany history was either rapefuges paradies or hitler right

How can a pack of such arrogant nations like Europe refuse to take care of its own defense? I sure hope Trump reduces the spending or downright ends NATO just to see the reality impact in the minds of the Germans and Swedes, above all

Bundeswehr is hiring like crazy btw.

You got all those muslims and refugees you can turn into an army.

Closer to history than you think. After the 30 years war a lot of people moved to Germany to repopulate the area.

> Memellennium Challenge

globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2002/09/mil-020917-dod01b.htm
reddit.com/r/CredibleDefense/comments/4qfoiw/millennium_challenge_2002_setting_the_record/

After the Zenith of the Hre it was mostly being attacked by everyone surrounding us or getting angry and pushing outward.

Who is going to be the next EU member? Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, Turkey???

And what is an EU army gonna do when a conflict between Greece and Turkey happens? What about Cyprus? What about all those Turkshits that are in Germany? Will they be in that EU army?

Fuck that shit.

>losing war game
>fix it so america has to win

Greece is gonna be occupied by Turkey in 20 years

This is why the EU will never be powerful. They can't even protect one of their own countries, Cyprus, from being occupied. What happens if Turkey joins? Does Northern Cyprus still exist?

Why are the jews trying so hard to break up the EU?

Montenegro

Soon

you're right

Sweden is not a member of NATO. NATO is also the structure that guarantees the US' spot as the top western superpower. Trump would be insane to end it even if he could.

>Europe can't let go of their national identities even the little bit it would take to become just a state in a federal republic.
Fine by me. No skin off the good old US of A.

And Anguita was right before him about the problem of the euro without a fiscal union. So what? The financial crisis didn happen because of that, it happened because murican financial fuckery and got exported to Europe just like the refugees got exported to Europe because of murica regime changing fuckery in Syria.

In addition, the crisis had a huge impact on Spain because of all the Ansar fuckery with a model based on construction and banking corruption. So wtf are you talking about?

i am greek desu

Why would that even happen?

You are talking about the conflict?