Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis
youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c
soundcloud.com/the_merch/12-july-2016-20-03-41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really really want to suck White American dick so bad

t. girl

Are you britbong behind proxy?

I don't mean to interrupt your bongbaiting, but honestly doesn't it feel kind of bad to have English as your native language? You have no way of discreetly saying something to your countrymen without foreigners knowing what you're talking about. Almost everyone can understand you, but you can't understand anyone.

This must be the jock type par excellence. Extremely dominant features mixed with a very robust frame and probably at least an average or above average height ( given that the dude plays American football, a sport just like all other team sports putting advantage in tall height ).

If I want foreigners to not understand me I just speak dialect rather than standard English.

You mean Paki?

youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis

Lel, not going to help bud. The thing with learning another language than your native one is that you're able to pick up context extremely well even though you just understand a few words.

If America didn't exist, what would be the lingua franca?

German? French? Russian? Chinese?

Nah, most foreigners here struggle with standard English, never mind dialect.

English

>Feels like a beyek

Yeah nah

Even foreigners that speak fluent English can't understand 95% of local dialect. Even other English native speakers struggle with many

José, you have to go back

>your language
>American flag

It's still doable for me. Although I've had some experience with gibberish speaking Great Britons.

Simple, we just use Spanish for that.

CHI

Was in Bongistan recently.

God fucking dammit, sometimes I did not understand SHIT:

Inglés

It's true though, my girlfriend who is a white Californian speaks Spanish fluently since it's a necessity where she lives

Thats atcually doable.

The scotts are worse by far.

Scots are easy to understand tbqh.

>your language

This was fairly understandable Tbh, grandpa is just switching some vowels around. Do young bongs actually speak like that though?
This. youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c

Plenty.

Might be, did some searching and apparently it is actually not that bad.

Hit me with the hardest shit you have please.

>white
>Californian
Pick one

I don't really write in it ever, just speak it.

AAHAHAHAHAHA.

What the fuck, thanks.

>Bllgraanghbrallabgrgbaaagh.

Of course, i thought you might have some vids you know.

I'm watching a film with family tbqh, so can't check videos.

Stop being on the phone then or shall deploy increasingly angry emoticons >:I

soundcloud.com/the_merch/12-july-2016-20-03-41
no, it's impossible.

English is just language of trade, nothing special about it.

I think one trait that english has is that it is almost a 50- 50, mix of a germanic and latin language so it makes it easy for other europeans to use it

>Brits taking credit for the American language
why?

We all know what American "white" looks like

Kinda. English is actually quite hard to learn if you're a Romance speaker.

The grammar is Germanic per excellence:
>strong/weak verbs
>genitive aka possessive
>obligatory pronouns
>phrasal verbs
>verb-pronoun inversion
>do-support (North Sea Germanic, I think)

It did borrow a bunch of Old Norman, French and Latin roots, but some are barely recognizable (wall, scissor...), and they're mostly non-core vocabulary.

Phonology is weird and exotic regardless if you come from a Romance or Germanic background, full of exotic sounds as the curled R, voiced TH and a bazillion vowel sounds (and yet no Sup Forums in RP and GA)

A language doesn't impose itself by own merits, it freeloads on the power of its speakers.

You haven't tried to understand Australian English then, from a Tasmanian speaker.

I'm not even sure why, but she's kinda hot Tbh

based

feels crazy how Britain created the most powerful country in the world and now everyone speaks British

it's as if you made a poopoo and everyone stepped in it