Why are the Russians and Slavs the most beautiful women in the world?

Why are the Russians and Slavs the most beautiful women in the world?

Bloody fucking hell mate. She is one MINGIN cunt. Gonna have to wash my eyes out with bleach after seeing this shite

pic not related

wtf

nose killed her rofl

funny how a simple thing can fuck an entire face

maybe the climat build them like this, i don"t know but they are really beautiful indeed.

why not?

dead eyes

especially russian, i sincerelly think that they are the closest to the perfect women; beautiful, feminine, sweet, family oriented, take care of her, intelligent, have great conversation skills, never act in a masculine way like in the west. They can heal your soul because they know how to make you feel like a man.
But you have to have money, they are gold-digger but all women are gold digger

>tfw too poor to afford russian waifu

Pure

blue eye can make this effect, cold

XDD

>polish "women"
>slavic

not blue, only subhuman grey and silver, blue are beautiful

my favorite russian waifu

I have green eyes but black hair, I am white?

I'm outraged every single time I am reminded how Ruslana was completely ruined by fashion industry

i feel the same, she was a true godess

>Doesn't like cold, piercing eyes

Literally gay

piercing lol, grey eyes are most boring and deadfish eyes

No, the most boring is easily dark brown

>beautiful
Not that many of them
>feminine
to the point of behaving like spoiled princesses
>family oriented
AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA)))))))) You're one deluded frogfag, aren't ya

disgusting, arabic girls are way better you fucking pleb

I wish she would had been just left alone in her village, a truly hidden gem safe from the dangers of big, outside world

Brown can look cute and warm on girl, grey and silver are garbage

>Not that many of them
compare to the rest of the world and even here yes they are

>to the point of behaving like spoiled princesses
true but it's better than trying to physically compete with you or yell and insult you. Nothing more disgusting than a masculine women

>You're one deluded frogfag, aren't ya
maybe but i assume. Russian women are god-tier, even with their default.
arab girl turn fat by 25, they are witch when they are not muslim. shit tier

i like cute latinas the most but by average youre probably right

i think she was not prepare for the pervert world of fashion, she was too naive and pure.
What a waste.

you are just autist women are same everywhere, maybe some are prettier but france has lot of pretty girls russia is not magical land with intelligent beautiful romantic women only, such country doesnt exist

>transformer

mongol genes

huge genetic diversity.

their genepool isnt as homogenous as western euros. they have more subhumans than we (especially men) but also more angels.

"russians" is kinda an umbrella term, you won't believe how many people here call themselves "russians"

mfw murricuns refuse to admit slavs are white.

t. ciganske hovno

si retard? cigani maju hard on na farebne oci

t. expert na ciganov

Nemusis byt expert staci nebyt autista a trocha sa socializovat a pouzit rozum, protiklady a vsetko.

+lokalny cigan z v4 spamoval tu picu nemecku blondavu furt

>trocha sa socializovat
>s ciganmi

Preco ne ak su normalni? Mam kolegu cigana a v pohode je

>mam kolegu cigana
VPP ti pokryje internet?

Vtipny si, skus to niekedy vonku s babami.. oh..

Vonku je hic, bez do pice.

Because Russia has the huge land, and many races were mixed for long time.

Then why Russian men are so ugly? Race mixing only makes ugly people.

Russian men are not particulary ugly on average, it just ugly ones have shit lifestyle+alcoholic so they turn out REALLY ugly

Is there something wrong with me? I can't find white girls appealing at all.

I'm black btw.

Nothing wrong with you, actually you're perfectly fine. It's normal to like only your own race.

low test

She looks like what I imagine to be the 10/10 of the Slavic phenotype.

Compact face, positive cathal tilt, feline features, bit of a Nordic look, but not quite and an obvious vibe that she is not from Western Europe.

This.

she looks KHAND as fuck in my opinion

That bitch has strong Asiatic features. Well, had, since she splashed on the ground.

>Pale face
>Bright red thick lipstick
Why do people find that attractive?

Slavs do have a little bit of Asiatic features. It's not necessarily bad, especially for women. As for men, it's either hit or miss. Not to say that it is common through all Slavs, I think it applies more to Eastern ones. Western Slavs look pretty much like rest of the Europeans with somewhat compact faces from what I've seen. Southern ones can look darker, but not necessarily Turkic.

Slavs are a pretty interesting group as whole if you view them through unbiased lens, as in not memeing shit up.

Russians aren't Slavic proper. They're so mixed it's hard to tell what a Russian really is.

Ones without Asian admixture look quite Nordic, I think. Autism phenotypes call them Eastern Nordids, I think.

I think its specific to nortwestern Russians, not even hohols have it, atleast not often and to such extent, west and souther slavs virtually dont have it

Slavs are interesting because its huge group covering many cultures and ethnicities hiding behind one word

Russian=kievan rus oblast, St petersburg and Moscow, white yuropeans basically

I'm not a beautiful woman.

There are male Slav's also.

>Says the Brazillian