How do I find a band in my area? I want to make some edm or other music with other people

How do I find a band in my area? I want to make some edm or other music with other people.

big bobas

>band
>EDM
lol

Two chicks in the bottom middle are fuckin hot and i would come in their ears.

there isn't an attractive girl among them

Facebook or craigslist. Depending on your town fb usually has a local musicians network or something similar. Craigslist sucks sometimes, but I posted an ad on CL for this exact thing and got like 4 responses.

Other than that, ask if you can put up a flier at your local record store(s)

ya they all have extremely pointy elbows

>I will never second from bottom right

Why fucking live, Sup Forums.

oh hey a turbo virgin.

Some music production forums have boards for that

You can also find people for online only collaboration. Lots of people to work with there.

chick with the tan bra? or black?

both are the only two attractive chicks there but by average standards they're pretty fuckable.

Non-virgin here, i also think they're all pretty average.

if they aren't attractive that implies they're ugly, which at least two of them aren't.
I'll admit, they're average. But I'm an average man. I don't expect super-model looks being an average man. Being that they are average girls, they're still pretty hot (the two on bottom) sooooo yeah.

The last two girls (black and beige bras) are the only ones I'd fuck, and even then they're only like 6.5/10s

>EDM

Reddit for you, pleb

Oy vey

Reddit hates EDM you dumb neckbeard.

i'd bang over half of those chicks

Have you ever looked at people and had this weird kinda out of body experience where you could completely imagine being an alien seeing people for the first time and thinking, "Man I've been to all the planets in this galaxy and these have got to be the most disguising things i have ever seen."

i just got this feeling.

Yeah I actually know what you mean.

What is Weird Al doing in there?

not even trying to be a thirsty virgin, but id bang all of them if they didnt stink and were sexually accomodatiing

Powers that B album cover on the right side of the frame
What are they trying to tell us.

starting from top left go right and then down:

(4.5) (5.5) (5.5)
(6) (4) (4.5) (4.5) (7)
(5.5) (7) (7.5)

correction: bottom middle is down to a (6)

Wew

there I reported it

now what?

i want to have a big smelly wet orgy with them all