Women's sports are highly competitive and financially sound

Women's sports are highly competitive and financially sound

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/09/17/nba-commissioner-adam-silver-on-the-wnba-its-not-where-we-hoped-it-would-be/
mystics.wnba.com/mystics/2015_season_tickets.html
ak-static.cms.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/39/2015/08/16SeatignMap.png
nwhl.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I've been rejected by women so many times I now talk about the WNBA and mock their banners

That's incredibly sad. I'm surprised they'd draw attention to it like that.

wow
:(

The problem is that woman in the WNBA are so unattractive men won't watch it like they would watch Woman's Volleyball or Tennis for the fapping factor.

Like, literally half of the WNBA could pass as men. There should be an analytic stat that is based around a woman's attractiveness and everyone who falls under that should be booted out of the league

>Silver said the women’s league had yet to figure out how to become profitable enough to pay players what they deserve.

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/09/17/nba-commissioner-adam-silver-on-the-wnba-its-not-where-we-hoped-it-would-be/

how many fair maidens have rewarded you with sex?

>fapping factor
Need a better name for this.

>why watch females unless fappability

For the same reason there are SFW and NSFW boards on Sup Forums. One is for your dick and the other isn't.

The NBA has female fans, but none of them are doing so because they want to fuck Blake Griffin. It's sports, watch the damn game.

dumbest post today

>For the same reason there are SFW and NSFW boards on Sup Forums. One is for your dick and the other isn't.

The cancer that killed Sup Forums

>career ending pregnancy

Showcase the sport and the personalities.

They have always marketed it like it's the NBA but with females, and the sports are as different as NBA basketball vs. NCAA basketball.

>you are killing Sup Forums because you don't fap to SFW boards.

I admire your dedication, but some of us have jobs.

>killing
Oh no no. Killed. Sup Forums's been dead for years and it's just a shell of shell at this point

Enough that I know this shit is pathetic

>There should be an analytic stat that is based around a woman's attractiveness and everyone who falls under that should be booted out of the league

Are you vying to be Trump's VP?

And yet HERE YOU POST.

Which board set the attendance record back in the day, do you think?

mystics.wnba.com/mystics/2015_season_tickets.html
>only saving $1 on a full season ticket package vs walk up pricing

I may be /asp/ here but maybe have a total divas style reality show.

Qt girls lifting weights to prepare for matches
Hot lesbian breakup drama

mating rating?
tail scale?
ass class?
ass-essment?
skank rank?
whore lure?
assification classification?
spanking ranking?

ak-static.cms.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/39/2015/08/16SeatignMap.png

It seems like prices are way too expensive they should realize the level of play is going to be Minor league level and at most minor league games you can sit in the best seats of the house for $30 max

>I've been rejected by women

Doesn't suprise me.

>The NBA has female fans, but none of them are doing so because they want to fuck Blake Griffin.

laughingwhores.jpg

there are loads of female fans just in it for jill off material some of my friends have tumblrs that are just HD shots of minor league baseball players asses when they squat

I just looked up Chicago Sky tickets and they're $40 each to sit in the 100 level. I could see two decent concerts for that, or go to four movies.

We may have found what is plaguing the WNBA's popularity.

If the sport isn't profitable, then they ARE paying them what they deserve. That's how capitalism works.

>I've been rejected by women
You alone. Utterly alone.
MFW Literally all of the rest of us on Sup Forums, all of us, scored each time we even glanced at a woman.
Most of us get so many offers and come-ons, we actually wish we were in your shoes.
Must be peaceful not having women knocking on your door day and night, flooding your inbox, texting constantly.
Stop sending nudes, I have to tell them, because my servants are starting to wonder if I'm some sort of business manager for prostitutes, you know what I mean?

>some of my friends have tumblrs that are just HD shots of minor league baseball players asses when they squat

1. male or female players?
2. male or female friends?
3. time to upgrade to better friends?

Yeah but feels. It's an institution supported solely by pity.

Male players for minor league baseball.
Female friends
I dont mind it, I at least have friends who go to the games they only paid like $80 bucks for an 11 game mini plan with all the bobblehead nights and giveaway shit

The WNBA is literally just a giant tax write off for the NBA at this point.

nwhl.co/
There is a Girl NHL and the players dont play physical or do checking and they still get paid more than ECHL 2nd level minor league male players