los angeles angels of anaheim

You may only post ITT if your team is in first place

I cant wait for robot umps to kill all this swing checking bullshit

by .001 win%

i could easily take ortiz in a 1 on 1 fight not even joking

Still counts bro, don't let the lesser teams tell you otherwise

Orioles girls best girls

ty for the rare oreo girl

I'm so fucking mad I lost my CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ shirt. Anyone got one of the Hawaiian shirts I can buy?

thats a rare rizzo

nth for Yankees

Camden Yards is GOAT

>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best pitching depth in the NL and a top 10 offense in the MLB will miss the playoffs this season

>Justin Turner (objectively and statistically a top 5 third baseman, it isn't even debatable)
>Hyun-jin Ryu (best Pitcher in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year, he will put up 1.98 ERA, 280 SOs, and a sub 1.000 WHIP)
>Cory Seager (a top 3 shortstop already and going into this season will be fully recovered from causing all those errors in the ALCS (2.9+ dWAR, .290 BA )
>((((Joc Pederson))))(literally a top defensive outfielder that is way better than just a platoon guy .700 OBP)
>Yasiel Puig (top 10 designated hitter in the NL 35 HRs, .700+ slg,)
>Kike Hernandez (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in baseball, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Adrean Gonalez(one of the fastest and most explosive players in baseball)
>Clayton Kershaw(one of the best post season pitchers)

>Best Bullpen depth in the NL
>Best pitching staff in the MLB
>Best infield in the MLB
>Top 5 total

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Dodgers are losing the NL west this season

The Dodgers win drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

Reminder that Kershaw will win 300 games.

Reminder that Kershaw will retire as the all time strikeout king.

Reminder that Kershaw has the lowest ERA since 1901 with a minimum of 1,600 inning pitched.

Can't make it up.

So do people still think the last place Red Sox are going to win the ALE?

it's a normal home run

Reminder that Kershaw will be the best pitcher who never won a WS

You spelled Mike Mussina wrong

Are we, dare I say it, back?

Did your drunk outfielder kill someone else?

thats not roger clemens

Jake Arrieta uses steroids.

Pilates*

I wonder if pilates increases tendon and ligament strength. It would sure be a shame to have one of those stretch just a - little - too far and poof.

It does. From stretching the muscles.

>tfw my Phillies aren't completely terrible
They only need Corner outfielders, a first baseman, a second baseman, and a shortstop! And it's seeming more and more likely Tommy Joseph is getting called up to... get the occasional pinch hit behind Ryan Howard

Also I guess catcher might be a position of need, depending on how you think of the platoon.

LF - Asche/Williams
RF - Altherr
1B - Joseph
2B - Kingery
SS - Crawford
C - Knapp/Alfaro

They'll be fine

Oh and Quinn and Randolph are also top outfield prospects as well

I was speaking in terms of the 2016 team. You know, the one where Emmanuel Burriss is a Pinch Hitter?

Also
>Kodeyashi/Williams
Williams can play, but he's too much of a free swinger right now.
>Altherr
We don't really know, but I got hope
>Joseph
I really really want him to be the 1b of today, If not for him having to deal with all the concussions before
>Kingery
Waaaay too early on him. I'd say Cesar is FINE for now, but not optimal. A Darnell Sweeney is acceptable too. If anywhere a hole can be filled with average guys, this is it
>Crawford
I feel like we're all having too high expectations on him. He's really looking like the player that will hit .270 and draw some walks, with really good defense. But people are expecting a .320 hitter who is Bondsian with walks and Flawless D

Ok, in terms of 2016, you can expect an improvement with Asche, Altherr when they come back from the DL, and Joseph at first over Darin Ruf, THEN maybe we will have a shot at the winning a wild card spot.

If Goeddel keeps it up, does Asche still take over in left? I mean, we know Bourjos ain't moving, because he's hitting a patrician's .181

I assume they will play Goeddel every once in a while because he's a rule 5 guy. Asche has more majors experience so he's the go to.

Just don't give up another triple play tonight.

>Gonzo start
Man....what happened? He was bulletproof around this time last season, went on the DL, been shit since. Even in his strong parks like Toronto and Anaheim.
Sorry Whos.

>bumgather second place in strikeouts

this season will be spicy

>This Schilling rant on the Dan Patrick Show

Chicago baseball attendance on 5-8-16

>White Sox: 23,801
>Cubs: 41,233

Sox fans know this wont last.

>BBitch Harper
>the Washington Trashinals

Be grateful that you are alive when the best team ever to grace this game of baseball is active.

The Chicago Cubs

>mfw your team will never assemble a competent bullpen

>mfw our bullpen preformed better than our super ace pitcher yesterday

It's okay. In the coming months soon, we'll have Lincecum starting for us to make us wish we had Migo called back up.

>The pests
>Only good player is an actual meme pitcher who is only known for getting a hit every 3 months.

Stay obsessed

the pink bats made me realize that players should have different colour bats all year round like lime green or neon yellow.

g-guys the meme can't be over.

all of our pitchers are actual memes though

Stay second in Chicago.

You are now a closer in the mlb post:

your walk out song
the team you pitch for
your best pitch

I'll start

>walkout song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=By86PcLufOU
>team
Orioles
>best pitch
change up

Stay first in choking :^)

This was supposed to by our time in the AL central, why are you doing this whitesoxs?

Stay first in collapsing

>In 1906 the world series was between the Chicago White Sox and Cubs
>White Sox won
>110 years later

W-what happens if the White Sox won in game 7 against the cubs?

Cubs are still first in that
>royals only at .500
oh fuck, how?

mass suicide

I'd want to see this even if I don't like the White Sox.

The greatest anal devastation you'll ever see

Don't worry - they'll choke soon

White sox will fall soon, their run differential is too low to support this record.

> he buys into the run differential meme

wew lad

> he buys into the white sox meme

wew lad

I knew as soon as those fuckers picked up Frazier they had the div wrapped up

>he buys into memes
lel wad

>wearing a hijab with yoga pants
What is the point?

Don't worry, like the dragons in GoT, the collapse is coming.

Oh boy, here we go again.

While I still wait for the wheels to fly off the White Sox Win Train, the last 3 weeks have been nothing short of hilarious. Most of you need to realize that you're getting mad over fucking nothing.

This. Let us have our fun before the inevitable crash and burn. There's other teams you should be actually concerned with.

Who do the pirates play in the wild card this year?

Nats

no hope

mind's still blown about how bad houston was doing, it's all evening out now desu, just waiting for shitattle to choke

>6 out of the 7 world series losses the Detroit Tigers have are from teams in the NL Central.

Absolutely disgusting senpai.

In other online wsox communities if you even mention the Cubs whether positively or negatively, you get met with who the fuck cares and other sorts of rebukes.

Why can't it be the same here? There seems to be only 3-4 actual true to heart white sox fans and then a sudden shitload of anti-cubs "white sox fans".

I'd prefer the former over the latter.

REPORT IN IF YOUR TEAM WAS PART OF THE BIG TIME TIM JIM SHOWCASE

1. What did you think?
2. What action do you think your FO will take?
3. How will you react to that action?
4. What action should be taken by your FO in regards to this?

Also the Cleveland Indians world series wins are both against teams that no longer exist

>There seems to be 3-4 debbie downer white sox fans
ftfy...

Exactly, true to heart white sox fans.

We know. We know...

cubs? probably cause strop didn't pitch.

41 pitches to no one is a joke. Also lol reduced velocity
Pass on him
Perfectly fine. We don't need another Danks
Pass on him. Besides, there's no weds in Chicago so he won't come anyways

dodgers

Of all the division leaders, who do you think is the likeliest to fall? My guess is the mariners.

Sorry M's I just have a feeling.

>mfw i expected the bullpen to be a giant, lrad blowing clusterfuck and it has been amazing so far

Whos. Royals are too good to stay down and it's still too early. Ms are in good shape, the rest of the AL West didn't provide them any competition.

It's okay. We've learned to expect eternal disappointment.

The Ms look good
Lastros are back
As suck
Angels have one working elbow split among the entire rotation

Rags look good, but i think the Ms and rags will get a lot of wins out of the rest of the division

My Postseason Predictions

AL Central: Indians
AL East: Red Sox
AL West: Rangers
WC1: Royals
WC2: Mariners

NL Central: Cubs
NL East: Nationals
NL West: Giants
WC1: Pirates
WC2: Rockies

ALWC: Royals over Mariners
NLWC: Rockies over Pirates

NLDS: Cubs over Rockies
Giants over Nationals

ALDS: Royals over Red Sox
Indians over Rangers

NLCS: Cubs over Giants

ALCS: Indians over Royals

WS: Cubs over Indians

Cap this for posterity. I'm always right sometimes.

>indians
>rockies
only objections desu

There's that ottoman humor again

>Rockies over the dodgers
Wait what?

As it stands now the Mariners are the most complete team in the AL West

Top rotation of the 5 teams especially with Hernadez, Iwakuma, and Walker
Extremely powerful core of hitters who while may falter at times, are still offensively stronger than any other team in the West with members like the tried and true Cano and Cruz as well as other powerful hitters like Seager and Lee.
They also have the nice speedy players who offer pluses on both defense and offense like Aoki and Marte.

The only other team in the AL West who comes close is the Rangers who I can see competing and giving the Ms a run for their money but ultimately, especially if the Ms add on big time which I'm sure they'll do, the AL West will be the Mariners division to lose.

Are absolutely done

Injured as fuck
Cant play

Angels are done in this race. Rangers and Mariners will be the two favorites

For the first time in over a decade. Mariner's and thier fans finally have hope.

Let's all take some time to reflect on this.

I respectfully disagree. Without darvish the M's might be better. But once he returns they will be the 2nd best team behind the rags.