80s King Crimson is best King Crimson. Prove me wrong i dare you

80s King Crimson is best King Crimson. Prove me wrong i dare you.
>protip: it's not possible to prove it wrong

There's no way I could prove you wrong, because everyone is entitled to their own opinions :^)

Kek I was just listening to discipline

Nah. that album is good but everything after is shit.

Idk man, ITCOCK and red are too good..

Beat and Three of a Perfect Pair are not as good as Discipline, wich is one of the best Crimson albums.
The King Crimson from the 70's put amazing albums such as "In The Wake of Poseidon", "Lizard", Islands and everything with the Fripp, Wetton and Bruford formation.

But Andrian Belew user...
Also dat Talking Heads vibe

>King Crimson becomes GOAT when Levin joins
>King Crimson stops being GOAT when Levin leaves

Hmmmm.

Even though I love Belew's work on Crimson and his solo stuff,and also love Talking Heads, you can't deny that the other 2 albums after Discipline are kinda bland and not as great. Now the 2 albums that came after Lark's Tongues in Aspic were incredible, specially Red. As musch as I love Discipline and this line up, I still believe Crimson's best formation was during between 73 and 75.

agreed, Wetton and Bruford had great chemistry between them, and it was the perfect rhythm section for fripp's madness.

Anyone listen to Fripp & Eno? Which album to start with?

larks tongues in aspic came out in 73 user.

70's King Crimson >>> 80's King Crimson
>In The Wake of Poseidon
>Lizard
>Islands
>Larks' Toungues in Aspic
>Red
>Starless and Bible Black
2 GOAT albums, three good albums and one ok album.

Meanwhile, 80's Crimson had
>Discipline
>Beat
>Three of a Perfect Pair
A good and two ok albums.

Clearly, 70's Crimson was better.

>misses LTIA

80s Crimson is pretty good but Court to Red is one of the best string of albums ever.

This.

>Lizard
>better than ANYTHING
It is litterally their worst album. You can't defend Indoor games or Happy Family.

Discipline is pretty great but I still prefer Islands, LTIA and Red

Well there are some obvious missteps along the way.

LTIA is my fav Crimson album, but I was lazy to type the 3 albums from the Fripp,Wetton and Bruford era. That's why I said:
>and everything with the Fripp, Wetton and Bruford formation.

evening star

No Pussyfooting and then go on, they released 3 albums together, and 3 of them are really cool

I think I'm the only person who doesn't think Discipline is in their top 5 best, and I feel like a mad man for it.

My list being: Larks Tongues In Apsic > Red > Court of The Crimson King > Starless and Bible Black > Islands

I'd rate Discipline at number 6.

Drink 3 bottles of NyQuil and listen to Larks' Tongues In Aspic. You'll thank me later.

Nah, I get it. I would go:

Larks > Court > Red > Wake > Islands > Starless > Discipline > whatever else

What's the best version of 21st Century and why is it the Earthbound version

So
Do we all agree that their best albums are Larks' Toungues in Aspic and Red?

Yeah, and Discipline is their third best album

Eh. I think LTIA and ITCOTCK, but that's not saying anything is bad.
Red isn't an amazing album, but Starless is the end heavy track that makes it feel like it is.

>Fripp still has not been added to our 4chancup team
Too bad, he's a massive fucking meme, he deserved a spot, if Vaporwave (who is dead and everybody hates), Grimes (who everybody hates) and Viper the Rapper (who should be in Sup Forums or /s4s/) are in it, Fripp deserves a spot.

>BLOOOOOD RACK
>BARBEED WIRE
11/10
Too bad the album is overall pretty mediocre.

Vaporwave never died.
It just stopped being a meme and slowly stopped evolving.