Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etMq1i8PzY8
youtube.com/watch?v=WM8WgnkZMu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

caña aquí

More like Autechseverelyoverrated

Who else is like them?

le epic twin

>these lads will stab you if you don't post your ultimate favorite AE track right now

Pen Expers

feed1

They shitpost among us.

mesh CinereaL

P.:Ntil

this.

I recently got into Confield and damn dat shit good

being autechre we're talking about... I can't identify if that's real or fake

>I wouldn't say he was a melon or anything

it's acdwn2 at this point

d sho qub
>dat ending choir

cichli because of that lush fade out

squeller

c16 deep tread

It's real, at least some of those are from their AAA on WATMM.

spaces how V
>7:43

I'm new to IDM, I really liked Artificial Intelligence and the Ambient Works from Aphex Twin.

What's next ?

>idm

Start with autechres early work. Incunabula, Amber, Garbage EP.
And if something sounds shit or incomprehensible, but you're still intrigued, give it time. Listen to it some other time, it will click one day, as long as you're interested.

Music Has the Right to Children or Geogaddi by BOC. It's easy to get into and after you get what it's about, you won't be able to stop listening to it.

I've read that whole AAA like 5 times now and they just seem like the chilliest blokes

The AAA is so good

lol I meant "chillest" not "chilliest" obv

it really is. sometimes i think about that massive richard devine burn from sean and i just start laughing.

11/11/16

how do i join that shithole? i registered but it says i'm still 'validating' and can't post anywhere

Don't bother

thread

best amber-era track desu

youtube.com/watch?v=etMq1i8PzY8

youtube.com/watch?v=WM8WgnkZMu8

12/12/16

what this m8 said.

boomp

bladelores

for real though, Bike is a classic techno tune

Tru, I never get tired of it. In all honesty I don't understand how ppl prefer Amber to Incunabula desu.

pendulu hv moda is so fucking good wtf

how can glitchy bleeps and bloops have so many feels...

About to listen to elseq 1.
Have no real knowledge of the group.
So far. The only Autechre albums I've listen to are
>Confield
>Draft 7.30
>And a little bit of exai
I like those albums. So what i'm i going to expect from elseq?

elseg, for the most part, sounds the most like exai but put through a fucking paper shredder.

you know that bit in pen expers where the drums develop alzheimer's or something and totally forget that they're drums and start to completely disintegrate? that's elseq. the textures constantly feel like they're threadbare and unraveling imo.

Kek great way to describe those drums

Eggshell and 444 are some all-time favorites

Yep. Also, Lowride is sorta cheesy and dated but in the best possible way. Love those 303 cowbells!

I think I stole that description from another user in /aeg/

Garbagemx36

IMO elseq is their most texture-focused album so to speak. in the same way that Untilted is all about the beats, or Oversteps about melodies etc.

Are their any other AE fans with GAD? For some reason the emotional ambiguity of their tracks really resonate with me.

my nigga