HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just unfounded hype, don't get your hopes up

why would anyone but people who like mcgregor's meme videos care about this

no one in the rest of the world cares about MMA

its not gonna happen

would be fun though.

It would be fun to see McGregor lose again and see him cry some more.

conor would destroy him out of the ring
floyd can barely speak

Go fuck ur mum u stupid bitch

Memegregor won't have Dana white's writing team feeding him promo lines if he does this.

>no one in the rest of the world cares about MMA

>this buttdevastation

There are unironically women who could kill Floyd with bare hands if they were allowed to start from a tie up. How does that make you feel? :^)

head to head and press conferences + does floyd actually have any fans who go and like cheer chant for him?

It makes me want to find these women so they can choke my dick with their bare hands

If this happens, connor will get fucked. Id enjoy it.

If by "get fucked" you mean get hugged and bored to death, before losing on points, then yes you're most probably right.

Mayweather will win by decision.

But if they were to have an ACTUAL FIGHT then Mayweather would get his shit pushed in.

What actual fight? Street fight?
It doesnt matter. In this case its boxing.

>What actual fight? Street fight?
Yeah. A real fight. i.e. not what boxing is

Bare knuckle, gypsy-style fight until knock-out boxing
Kick-boxing
Judo match
Wrestling
Street fight
Bar Brawl
MMA bout

You name it.
Mayweather is world class at doing ONE thing. Winning boxing matches, with boxing gloves, under boxing rules and boxing regulations.

mcgregor does have 20 lbs on him and some height. plus the 10+ years. not a big surprise in an octagon hed smash him.

If they had a "real fight" Mayweather could just stab or shoot him.

MMA is not real fighting. It's just a sport like boxing.

Mayweather would get his fucking arse shagged off, judges would still award him the win

Its hilarious how he got over that loss so easily. I guess talking smack counts for a lot these days. I thought his stock would be lowered but it doesnt seem to have made a dent. I know he was fighting in the wrong division and all but still.

i give him credit for the fact he went up the weight.

True but didnt think people would recognise that. I know fuck all about mma community though, just a bandwagoner.

McGregor could just send a nuke in. Wouldn't even have to be in the same country.

>The city of (You)

Mixed Martial Arts is taught to Navy SEAL teams, the SAS and the Marines. It's not a sport you mong. UFC is a sport which takes cues from combat disciplines that have been taught for thousands of years.

This is what would happen

>First round or two
>McGregor punches the shit out of him
>Can't quite get the knock-down because of muh pillow gloves, and the fact every time he gets close Mayweather just hugs him
>After 3-5 rounds McGregor gets tired, can't go for big shots anymore
>Mayweather continues to dance around and hug, while laying a number of feather-tap shots
>Bell rings and it's off to the judges scorecards
>Literally anyone who watched the fight agrees McGregor won overall
>Judges hand it to Mayweather anyway
>Boxing fans make thousands of threads talking about how it was a "defensive masterclass" and that anyone who disagrees with the result doesn't understand boxing

He went up one weight class but didn't cut weight.

Don't believe the hype.

>muh pillow gloves

they aren't to protect fighters from punches you fucking goof they're too protect the hand from breaking, Conor would be lucky to even touch Floyd.

So why don't they use them in MMA?

If you break your hand while punching, you don't know how to punch properly. Time to go back to basics. It's one of the first things you're taught along with blocking.

>they aren't to protect fighters from punches you fucking goof they're too protect the hand from breaking
what a load of absolute bollocks

Just like Mayweather was too scared to fight Pacman in his peak (because he knew he'd lose) he's also too scared to fight McGregor in MMA (because he knows he'll lose)

Mayweather is like Commodus at the end of Gladiator, he has to mortally wound his opponent before he fights him. Biggest fucking pussy on the planet and a shit-tier fighter.

Holy fuck educate yourselves. For a country that has such a rich boxing history that's inexcusable. If I put a little bit of padding over my knuckles the blunt force is still going to be about the same but instead of my knuckle getting dislocated or broken or hurting I can just keep on punching. There have been orgs with bare knuckle fighting, what ends up happening is half the strikers start palm striking instead.

They couldn't make padded gloves well back then especially in shitty areas amongst the common folk which is why the design is much simpler.

Boxing is literally more predetermined than mandrama at this point. But if it would happen boxing '''fans'''' would get fucked like they were with pac fight.

Boxing has not been relevant since Tyson retired and will never be at this point. It's their swan song

Oh god you're trolling, right???

He didn't want to fight that roided up little pinoy monkey without proper drug testing because he knew Pacman was doping. People just hate Floyd so they wanted to act like it was his fault or that he was scared when it was Pacman's camp who stonewalled.

>the best p4p boxer ever coming out of retirement to fight some mouthy irish pikey in some hybrid type bout

Why would anyone believe this? Floyd come come out of retirement and fight actual boxers and make more money

Nope. Boxed personally for 5 years and taught self defense classes for 2 years afterwards.

I unarguably know more than you do on the subject.

mmgay is irrelevant

You dont know shit about mma. You cant do submissions with boxing gloves, IE.

did u get fat so and end up on here or what?

Knowing Maywether, it would most likely be a normal boxing match, in which he - of course - would wreck McGregor on points over 12 rounds without taking more than a couple of hits. Easiest money ever.

>McGregor
>landing a single clean punch on a top pro boxer in a boxing match

Loving these memes lads

they should do two matches; one boxing and one mma.

He would probably carry him for a few rounds, just throwing the jab, slipping all of his punches and taunting him, then in the middle rounds start to mix in bigger potshots and within a couple of rounds McGregor would have to quit because he was so exhausted and busted up.

Can McGregor even make 147/154 healthily any more?

>boxer easily wins boxing match
>mma fighter easily wins mma match
>everyone who's not a fucking idiot casual is utterly unsurprised

We're not all fat like you, Ireland.

>"it's not a sport"
>"it's a sport"
Yeah nah senpai it's cool

No one should care about this. The next huge fight is GGG vs Canelo which will kick fucking ass!

UFC is a sport, learning a variety of martial arts and using them at the same time is not.

McGregor being choked out by Diaz is a sport. Defending yourself from being mugged by using a judo throw and then incapacitating your mugger by holding him in an arm-bar is not a sport.

>MMA is taught to Navy SEALS SAS and Marines

Will this meme please die. They're also taught how to drill and how to properly make their beds, all three of which are useless. If you have to use your hands in combat after you've been given the best equipment in the world, you've probably messed up somewhere

McMemeor is under contract with the UFC for the next couple of years. This fight can't legally happen while that's the case.

>There are unironically women who could kill Floyd with bare hands

Dana and Joe Rogan pumped a lot of sperm into your anus huh?

This is your daily reminder that MMA and all combat sports are sports and anyone who thinks it translate to the street has not been in a MmA or street fight.

The only people dense enough to think that this could actually happen are fans of fighting sports. Brilliant, really.

>implying that a navy seal wouldn't shoot or slit a throat first

Joe Rogan go home.

>shit that did not happen

>getting close to a mugger in a street fight.

You're a retard. Watch the Bourne Trilogy and see how many times Jason Bourne uses hand to hand combat to save his life. Or 24 and Jack Bauer.

I'll await your b-b-but it's a movie and not like real life comment. Yeah, it's a movie, but it's not exactly Bruce Lee tier shit is it? It's based on real life, practical martial art which is used and applied in real life.

Cunt.

Already done it familia. Disarmed someone with a knife and broke their arm.

Could have done a hell of a lot more too.

t. someone who has never been in the field

lol okay nigel

>shit that never happened.

It's lack of awareness like this that cost your people their empire

>movies

Stop it Ben you're embarrassing yourself.

>mfw i was actually compared to connor mcgregor for my charisma and fightning skills and also compared to mayweather for my fast quick jabs and punches by my master in my dojo.

I feel bad Sup Forums how can i stay motivated to reach my potential? I feel like because I know i can already beat 99% of people out there in any type of fight that I don't need to try and I know if I do try and keep motivated I will be just as successful as Mayweather and Conor combined, any advice Sup Forums?

Sorry, but MMArtists are comfortably better boxers than actual boxers. Their striking technique is unparalleled. Hence why it takes boxers 15 three minute rounds to knock someone out whereas in MMA fights are frequently over after 20-30 seconds.

Boxing is a fun sport but LMAO don't kid yourself that they are actually good fighters. They are just trained to win boxing matches which is a highly specific type of 'fighting' which doesn't compare to the real thing (UFC) at all.

In boxing you regularly see guys take 50+ """hard""" shots to the face without going down. In MMA you eat 2-3 and you're finished. Game over. That's true punching technique, timing and precision.

To make an analogy

Boxing = US Army
MMA= British Special Forces

Boxing = Justin Bieber
MMA = Bach

Boxing = Back To The Future 3
MMA = The Good The Bad and the Ugly

Boxing = Sunny Delight
MMA = Dom Perignon

Boxing = Dominoes Pizza
MMA = Lobster

Don't get me wrong though, we all love a bit of pizza every now and then. It has its place.

Learn to read
>I'll await your b-b-but it's a movie and not like real life comment

Almost took the B8

Sweet mother of god those are awful analogies

>this britbong

best thread on Sup Forums right now

Get the fuck off Sup Forums! Let me be your manager too.

This is why I Sup Forums. Expert level trolling.

How are they awful?

>I can't prove yourstatement wrong but still wanted to post
have a (you)

You're asinine disclaimer does not change the fact that movies are fantasy.

Okay now you're just pulling our leg. Mo ones this dumb.

8/10 b8 you've been making me reply. Now I know not to take you seriously anymore. Good job.

I think he's a boxing fan that wants to make MMA fans look retarded.

Except they're not. Many are based on true stories. Many are very accurately true stories. And many use global experts/consultants to tell them how to do things accurately i.e. as in how it is done in real life.

>beats midget aldo off his steroids
>gets Mayweather fight

>fans of fighting sports
not boxing fans.

not mma fans who don't have their mouths firmly planted on conard's potato arse.

Not many people know this, buy Conor is a high ranking member of the Real IRA.

Shit is boring, they should just take death row criminals and have a battle royale style fight on some big ass island. Winner gets freed. I bet the PPV bucks would eclipse any Mayweather fight.

I wish, there's very few southerners that bother with the cause nowadays, no easier for you to forget we fought by your side till abandoning us 96 years ago, free state scum

>confirmed for having never been in a fight, sport or street
Just stfu, Mohammad.

The real ira disbanded and got replaced by the new ira a long time ago

>not being Continuity IRA master race

he knocked out that one guy with a punch so fast it was hard to even see the hit

Mayweather is much faster than that punch and does not have a glass chin.

>Jose Aldo
>glass chin
>one of best featherweight thai boxers and definately best thai boxer in mma
>undefeated for a decade and never knocked out before
>glass chin

>duck Pacman in his prime
>now ducking GGG in his prime

>being this retarded about GGG

Stop is pleb.

>MUH Prime Pacqiuao

That fucking Freemason symbol is killing me

>MMA
>Good chins

>ufc is a sport
No its a promotion dumbass, mma is the the sport.

Who is Wesley "Cabbage" Correira?

Nigel has been in the past 10 MMA vs Boxing forums. Honestly he's a boxing fan making you guys look retarded.

Do seriously none of you dumb faggots understand that Conor is still under contract with the UFC? He couldn't do this even if he wanted to. He'd get sued into bankruptcy.

Its this moron again. Please tell us all how you train in the army and love mma.

I have been training multiple disciples of combat sports and I can assure you it works just fine in street fights.

Hold on- didn't that potato fucker get boxed up by Nate Diaz? Do people really thing Diaz is half the boxer Mayweather is? Why is this even a thing?

>Guys with infinitely better footwork and handspeed like Pacquiao, Canelo Alvarez, DLH, Cotto, etc. couldn't land clean punches on Mayweather
> A guy who is probably barely on the level of a journeyman boxer will be able to beat him in boxing.

I hate Floyd, but he'd clearly toy with McGregor in a boxing match.

Because MMA isn't boxing, MMA is MIXED martial arts, you literal retard.