Who has the best kit in English football?

Who has the best kit in English football?

Across all leagues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAY54jvd8Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

English football has mediocre kits on the whole, most are just red or blue. More variety and style in continental Europe tbqh.

Bournemouth's away kit

this is true
what baffles me is the claret and blue kit, which is very peculiar and fascinating, that is so commone. West Ham, Villa and I think Burnley all have it. why?
I loved Coventry City two tones of blue. I loved them back in the 90s with Huckerby and Dion Dublin but they are very low in the last decade. If you ask for what team I root for in English football, I would still say Coventry desu.
(I don't really care because I actually support my beloved Palermo, but I still feel attracted to Sky Blues m8)

arsenal's kit for next season is siiiick

>blue shorts

>that huge disgraceful Peugeot stickers right in the middle

Plymouth Argyle's away kit

Leicester's away kit

Wrong

fucking retard

>mfw Teams are using the best kits as their aways

Red kits are literally shit tier
All red looks like vaginal vomit during that time of the month
and I say this as a Liverpool sympathizer

City or Everton are usually best looking home kits in the premier league

Because Aston Villa was a massive club in the 1800s, they were one of the first professional clubs and a founding member of the football league. It was common back then for big clubs to donate their kit to small working mens clubs like West Ham and Burnley who couldn't afford their own stuff. Arsenal got their original kits from Nottingham Forest for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAY54jvd8Eg

> mfw Coventry spent 34 consecutive seasons in the top division and never won it

Coventry is a cuck club full of inbreds. I hope we can build a wall on the M69 to stop the animals from Coventry spreading diseases or something

the champions

Could they be any more French?

Tottenham's purple kit is the best of any team this season imo

> Wearing purple
Gay.

Man City in the 90s

Winner here