What's the general publics idea of death grips?

what's the general publics idea of death grips?

It's just time man.

>Who?

to reinvent nu-metal

korn with a coon

le dark and violent punk-hop (yea punk-hop is supposed to be a real term that exists now)

modern day limp bizkit

Too edgy and angry, I don't understand why anybody would listen to it unless they are social outkasts or have anger problems

I was reading a cheetah girls book and they described an experimental rap group very similar to them

I don't even listen to DG but how vanilla suburban are you

??

I read a Princess Diaries book and it referred to suicide as "going all Sylvia Plath"

kids' lit isn't always how you'd expect it to be

The opposite. I listen to music to make me happy or put in a better mood, people who listen to death grips are bored with life and have little friends. I only say it because it's true

feel-good music is nice but your comment is indicative of somebody who doesn't challenge themself. somebody who believes their opinions are above others. somebody with an inability to empathize with the perspective of others.

i hope the weight doesn't get heavy for you, user

Honestly when you live a hard life the last thing you want to hear is 2 dude screaming over edgy beats. Your comments are indicative of someone who lives a boring life and listens to scary music so you can forget about how easy your life is.

The music that youtubers play during their ironic MLG montages

They've either never heard of it ir think it's a meme.

They've never heard of them

These.

At my friend's school it's part of one of the frat's hazing shit to force pledges to listen to Guillotine loud and on repeat

Showed some friends DG and they liked it but one was a Hip-Hop head and the other was a Metal head. I'm sure if someone who liked Top 40 plebby shit heard them, they wouldn't like it.

Not him/her, but I kinda do want to listen to that when I'm having a rough time, but that's just me

lol the very definition of vanilla
compounded by further vanilla group think

>Princess Diaries
>cheetah girls
what is this shit?
who are you?
when are you leaving?

>I CUM IN THE FUCK
>*20 cymbals played at once*