How does white middle america rationalize Trumps plans to cut taxes for the ultra rich?

How does white middle america rationalize Trumps plans to cut taxes for the ultra rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c91usT4P1u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK OF CTR SHILL I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT GET THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Because 'murika was grate when Reagan doubled the national debt.

How does Cuck America like yourself rationalise Trump Making America White Again?

Less taxes let corporations keep more of their money so they can expand and innovate/create new jobs

The rich already pay far more of their wealth percentage wise than everyone else.

Everyone should be paying equal percentage of their wealth. It's only fair. So yes by principle I support it

It helps the economy because that money creates jobs

>implying buying another yacht boosts the overall economy
>implying we all want to be groundskeepers and yacht waxers

Why will corporations expand if there is no market? If the poor shlubs don't have any extra money there is no market and no need to expand. They will just buy back stock and issue extra "special dividends".

>implying someone doesn't have to build the yacht
>Implying rich people just buy expensive things instead of investing it into their businesses and hiring more workers by expanding it

Go away bernie

The election is over now you can stop shilling

Stop making us look retarded please

>implying trickle economics down works in any way shape or form

Nice argument.

Election's over. You can admit Trump is out of his depth.

At first I thought they were voting for him as a protest. Now I'm starting to think trump shills think he can deliver on his promises. You can't make this shit up.

That will never happen, legal immigration is increasing from South and SE Asia, and we already have tens of millions of legal Hispanics with a birthrate higher than that of white Americans. Plus the younger generation is overwhelmingly pro-immigrant, so once they become the dominant political force like all generations do, we'll become even less white.

>How does white middle america rationalize Trumps plans to cut taxes for the ultra rich?

His plan cuts taxes for everyone. All the democrats raise them for everyone. Nice meme tho

no one cares. we just didnt want hillary. also we needed an alpha male in office.

The biggest scandal is that Trump doesn't plan to cut spending nearly as much as he's cutting taxes, which means were going to add trillions to the national debt, even by conservative estimates. He also plans to keep the provisions of Obamacare that are making health insurance more expensive, namely that insursnce companies can't deny you for having a pre existing condition.

He's cuts for the middle 20% are less than the tariffs he's implementing, so basically were going to pay less income tax, but more sales tax. Even if his tariffs work by some miracle, the higher costs or production in the US mean people will still see their buying power reduced.

obmamcare is a lie and is way too expensive.
also, that "debt" doubled with obama.

I'm not disagreeing on Obamacare being bad if that's what youre saying, but Trump has openly said he wants to keep the provision that insurance companies can't deny you for having a pre existing condition. That one provision is the biggest reason insurance costs are going up. And I didn't defend Obama either, so your whataboutism means nothing. The fact of the matter is Trump is going to add trillions to the national debt if he keeps his campaign promises.

I would like to be rich
I do not like paying taxes
I would like it if Dolan Drumpf cut taxes on the rich so that I wouldn't have to pay a shitload of taxes

Also,
>RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RICH PEOPLE

>promise to silence the media by "opening up" libel laws to "get a lot of money" out of them (none actually exist on the federal level)
>promise to appoint a climate change denier to the head of the EPA
>have a retarded tax plan that adds trillions to the national debt
>publicly admiring dictators like Putin who steal from their taxpayers because of their authoritarian tendencies
>b-but at least he's an alpha male

>implying it doesn't
The unions are STILL buttblasted about Reagan 30 years later

How can one man possibly be so based

>promise to appoint a climate change denier to the head of the EPA
You have to admit that this is some top tier banter though

The rich create jobs, treat them well and your economy will grow

>muh climate
Fuck off cuck, coal is coming back.

I don't. I genuinely think it's a terrible idea.
I'm just hoping some of his other plans will offset it, or make it into something good.

>when you make an absolutely abhorrent post

WOW you read headlines from The Guardian/New York Times
How informed you are!

He's going to be a meh to shit tier domestic president. The good thing is that the Republicans will pick the next 2(maybe 3) SC justices

Nope. Even if all the regulations were removed, natural gas is still cheaper. You would need to subsidize coal for it to come back, which would add to the national debt.

Nope, I got all that from listening to Trump first hand.

>muh national debt
70% of it is owned by social security and Medicaid and foreign governments aren't willing to collect on their debts because it would likely crash the global economy with no survivors

war is coming. non of that shit matters.

also debt doubled since your nigger was in office.

More whataboutism. I'll just take that as an admission you can't defend Trump.
Borrowing from the social security fund isn't harmless or sustainable.

>so your whataboutism means nothing. The fact of the matter is Trump is going to add trillions to the national debt if he keeps his campaign promises.

it was just a statment. also the debt has already been double since obama.

>it was just a statement
Not an argument though. And why do you keep making this baseless assumption that I'm defending Obama?

I'm sure that social security is going to collect any day now

It's fair.

>legal immigration is increasing

Uhh no

as Trump has proven, the real elites and "ultra rich" pay effectively no taxes as they have the means to evade and loophole their way out of it, while the "tier 2" rich (read: upper middle class) are stuck with a lot of the bill

Clinton would have made sure the middle class paid more since she was literally in bed with every elite in the country

Mr Burns explained it a bit more thoroughly
youtu.be/c91usT4P1u0

>still falling for the trickle down meme

Of some groups it is. And regardless of if their immigration is increasing or not, the non white population is increasing regardless.

>the non white population is increasing regardless.
Mexican birth rates are trending down, (most)South Asian birth rates are already below replacement, the only reason their numbers are going up is because new people are immigrating here

Because poor people don't create jobs; they need them.
Why do you hate the freedom to pursue happiness, and wish to punish success?

>a fucking leaf

well I'm subsidizing ur fat ass, I'm a software engineer. I don't mind paying a little more.