So everyone likes him now?

So everyone likes him now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nntGTK2Fhb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't.

Well, only normies actually hate him. Any sane person will enjoy some of his music.

What? Normies fucking love him, people are going crazy over his songs now since he strayed from the shit he used to do.

Because he turned out ok for someone in his position, and he makes decent music.

Normies love him now. He still makes generic pop music but his audience has slightly changed because of the new style

I love his ass but hate him as a person and his music is tripe

Real recognize real, he's a horrible human being but he's really talented. Hate him but enjoy some of his music.

It's literally the same audience just grown up

Not really, his music is pretty different now.

If he is good enough for Travis Scott he's good enough for me.

And so have their tastes evolved

So? When people grow up their tastes change.

music is alright, his annoying nasal singing not

Yeah you guys are retarded.

>File: justin-bieber-adult-male-(...).jpg
>4 years younger than me
>mfw still NEET kissless virgin when biebs considered adult male

>can't argue further
>durr u retard
good discussion reddit

It's not, it was cool to hate Justin Bieber back then since he used to sing shit like baby, not he sings songs like sorry and cold water which are songs everyone loves. Even check the like/dislike ratio of the songs, his new songs brought in new fans since it's a different style.

>le reddit boogeyman

you showed me

>Even check the like/dislike ratio of the songs, his new songs brought in new fans since it's a different style.

Or rather hating bieber became passé

or a bunch of people actually like his new songs, which you would know if you actually go outside and talk to people

Wow, sweet retort dude, guess i'm now a #shillforhill

Sorry that I upset you by saying Justin Bieber got new fans.

>le Reddit boogeyman

Spooky shit user. Spooky shit.

Exactly. What faggot doesn't think people gain new fans from doing something different?

Me because I'm retarded.

Justin Bieber is a marketing experiment to attempt to replicate the success of Michael Jackson, if a corporation can create a Pop-Music demi-god "no one in their right mind could hate and/or at least respect". If they achieve this goal then they've reached a new peak at creating celebrity at a mostly synthetic level.

This.
I'm enjoying his whole new batch of nudes but not much else.

Bieber will probably burn out way faster than MJ
Nobody really has been talking about him this year and he's way too self destructive that he'll probably join the 27 club

He dos t make decant music he get given songs and then goes in a studio and does other people's songs. He can't even play guitar never mind make music

Reddit is better than Sup Forums anyways

>still NEET kissless virgin
here's your problem

So, around 2012 I used to live on Abbey Road. One fine afternoon my flatmate and I were in Leicester Square drinking away my med school loan when a bunch of pubescent teenage girls ran screaming past the window. To be honest, the first time it happened, it didn't really register through the haze of tepid lager. However, on the second or third shot one of us noticed and raised it. Since we were getting towards too drunk to stand at this point, we elected to Google what was going on. Turns out Bieber was outside doing some sort of publicity bollocks. Explained the noise, at least. Anyway, long story short, we decided to remain sat down and continue drinking rather than go outside and actually look at the turd. That is all.

This.

Why is he horrible? Have you been reading tabloids again user?

His twitter is great

>that hairline

It was a meme to hate him and a meme to like him again. It all depends on whats cool at the time.

he is wearing a lot of makeup there

Contrararian faggots. His music is mainstream fabrictaed shit: the definition, and just proves that if you hire a bunch of trendy producers and shit songwriters, you can force your way into people's music apps. I bet you faggots started thinking it was ok to like him when needle drop gave him a good review fucking hipsters.

From the thumbnail I thought his neck tattoo was a really long earring

If this thread isn't proof that Sup Forums is filled with underage reddit-tier millennials, I don't know what is.

I think people just got tired of the
>DAE hate justin beiber?
mentality

Who doesn't like Milo? MAGA

Ive never liked nor disliked him.

I liked him on Maria, Im drunk by Travis tho.

shit songwritters who write 1 billion viewed hits?

Gangnam Style is the biggest song on youtube. What are you trying to prove, other than the fact that you're a pleb?

Nothing wrong with that hairline. It shows hints of future recession, but nothing major.

Yea. I still don't think his music is very good but he seems like a cool dude I'd like to do some lines with.

I'm indifferent towards him, but What Do You Mean? is a pretty good pop song.

Sup Forums's on multiple levels of irony here

Dont hate him as a person but anyone who enjoys his music is a straight pleb.

Have a (You) but thats all youre getting

yeah kinda. i thought this song was great.
youtube.com/watch?v=nntGTK2Fhb0

I never hate him, all the shit he did was reasonable for a superstar teenager. But his music, is not that impressive. Normie hated him for his feminine voice, once his voice changed, they slowly enjoy his generic pop music.

No, his music is worse than ever.

lol no

I like him more now that he hates the Clintons and supports Trump. Dude has mad style sometimes, can't be jealous of how he lives. I don't really listen to his music personally but some of it is enjoyable.

Nonchalantly ironic poptimism turned out to be 100 times worse than "wrong in le wrong generation" rockism.

I mean, it's pop music. When has that genre ever been based on talent since Michael Jackson?

>When has that genre ever been based on talent since
>Lady Gaga
>Carly Rae Jepsen

>Lady Gaga
>Carly Rae Jepsen

Kinda, alot of his original fanbase is either in highschool or college now and can pick from a wide range of musical influences, so it's more that they can just appreciate his music from a perspective other r then "he's so fucking hot"
It's not for me personally but I guess I can see the appeal.

Carly Rae Jepsen is trash but Gaga isn't mindless garbage like most others desu

Dudes style looks 100% better on black people
In fact that's always been true about his style, even when he was wearing fitted caps and supras

Can we talk about whatever the hell that sad excuse for facial hair is?

>I don't like catchy pop music even if people who writed it are actually talented and can perform it live
Carly Rae Jepsen just writes fun music because she wants to, it's not even commercially succesful anymore, give it a listen. I love Gaga, but she can be very art-schooly and pretentious, Carly is completely the opposite, but still, she is a great artist.

>Carly Rae Jepsen and Lady Gaga write their own music because they said so

he doesn't even write his own music. Pop music is all made by the same people like Dr. Luke or Max Martin. Its scientifically made to please the human brain so "liking" it is a given.

lady gaga 100 percent writes her own music.

She even wrote music for other pop artists.

So some research you mong.

Try Googling a lil bit, both of them were singers-songwriters pre-fame. Gaga was a classical piano chick and Carly Rae was an acoustic guitar girl. Their lo-fi recorded shit is all over youtube.
Carly Rae still writes but usually with other people, if you google more you can actually read how she was over-controlling durning her first EMOTION writing sessions because she wanted to prove other songwrites she is not a typical pop-girl. Other writers have praised her for having a vision and a concept for her music.
Gaga is a classically trained musician and multiinstumentalist and recorded demos for all of her hits on an iPhone. She actually is so artsy and OTT she can't edit herself and her albums end up being overproduced messes, but she is a kind of songwriter that has a fake-deep meaning behind the dumbest shit.
Just because they do pop doesn't mean they don't write it.

>Thread de-railed

see you at the 404 screen

his marketing done towards prepubescent girls is now being directed towards alt-18 to 20 somethings and people here probably get caught along the wave

He's pretty young, give him a break

>trying to create a "bad boy" image
>can't even grow a beard

>I'm so clueless and uninspired that I can't even write a decent answer so I post a gif rrreeeeeeeee

The gag is that he is actually a bad person, there is nothing to create. He hates the people who earned him money/relevance but likes attention whoring enough to call TMZ for dickpics. He is racist-lite, treats women like shit and honesly is pretty slow even for a trailer park trash with no father. He also can't sing live for shit or dance, even when he tries hard.

I meant "bad" as in rock 'n' roll life style, hard drinking, drugs, women, sticking it to the man rebel yelling bad boy...

not... talentless douche bag bad boy

Yeah, One Direction dudes had better shots with cartoony bad boy personas. Half of the band already has kids by random chicks. They hated each other and sabotaged the existence of the band, doing drunk/lazy to no promo for the last few years, dragging each other and than deleting it on social media. They are more interesing pop-culture characters, too bad Simon Cowell had no taste/ear for pop music trends so he never booked them trendy producers like Scooter did for Bieber. Like, Blood Diamonds had a free Soundcloud single with Grimes and Kreayshawn few years ago and now he has writing credits on one of the biggert pop singles of 2015-16.

im pretty jelly of him desu lul xd

im old and poor. hes young and rich banging hot girls driving around in ferraris living in modern mansions.

Sup Forums always liked shitty music btw

^^^^This^^^^

cold water is a pretty good song desu

skrillex made all the music, some slaves wrote the vocal parts probably

I met him in orlando yesterday. I was waiting at a bus stop and he walked by and stopped in front of the stop for like 2 seconds, looked at me, and then turned around and walked back the way he came. About a minute later he peeked his head around the stop and said "Still waiting for the bus man? You're wasting your time." I said "how else am I supposed to get home?" He recommended that I walk but I told him that my house was at least 10 miles away. Then he started chucking and said, "you got it all wrong man, distance is relative, only time is absolute." I wasn't sure how to respond to that and I think he sensed my confusion so he said, "hey man, go ahead and take the bus, but you'll remember what I said someday." then he flashed the peace sign at me and walked away.

Underage people are Generation Z faggot

a true innovator... rip beibs :(

thats what happens when you let people see your penis
try it sometime

So you like CRJ because most normies ignore her? Can Sup Forums get any more stupid?

Ok

Negative self talk

>yes, i post baits on an anonymous internet board

wat, skrillex literally produced 90% of that album.

You are very uncreative with your reaching.
The album was released in Japan few months before it got released in the US, By the time she commercially flopped, I already had it on repeat for month. The Dev Hynes produced track definetelly got me interested, because Solange's True EP is one of my fav releases of the 10's. That track ended up being a sole stand-out, but the album is perfect even without slow jams by Dev.
I'm actually sad album's promo campaing was such a mess, that Run Away With Me failed to enter Hot 100 even with performances on every talkshow in the US and after the gay twitter tried to force it into everyone's throat with the Vine memes. I actually love my favourite artists being commercially succesful, but I think having a commercial flop and rave reviews helped Carly to have an edge, that can let other audiences take her seriously.
After Call Me Maybe, people made fun of her and I remember reading about a tragic meet and greet at a cofee shop with 5 people at best (including people who randomly ended up there), now she got a legit fanbase, she has sold-out solo concerts and even people who tend to download music for free buy her shit just because they respect her as an artist. It sounds cheesy, but some people actually like to root for the outsiders.

Blood Diamonds/Blood Pop too (Grimes waifufags are shoock), he actually is a part of Gaga's writing team for her 5th abum, along with Kevin Parker and Mark Ronson

Yea

before he was annoying now he´s about feeling sorry for himself and the new EP is soulless anthem of defeat. i bet next album is gonna be even more weak.
i dont listen to his stuff even once a week atm

He has a nice cock

Not really

He's still a complete cunt but yeah his music has 'improved'