Post yfw you see an opinion that you disagree with on Sup Forums

post yfw you see an opinion that you disagree with on Sup Forums

mfw

all music is of equal worth

ISHYGDDT

No shit everything in the universe is of equal worth but value and meaning arises when specifications of an objective are put into place you fucking pleb

>inb4 somebody says edgy or gb2/pol/

yeah

so?

gb2

YOU'VE BROKEN ME Sup Forums

>
faggot

nothing cause im a cool cat

gb2

Define your terms. It is manifest that 'worth', as a synonym of 'monetary value', has a clear and definite application to objects within the universe. No one would say that one mint condition rolex watch was 'worth more' than two mint condition rolex watches of the same model and entirely identical in every respect. It would take but a small logical step to extend that analogy to but two watches exactly the same in every aspect, except that one was more durable and more accurate in timekeeping, everyone would say that the more durable, more accurate watch was worth more than the other. As before, it only takes but a small step to extend this then to music, and we clearly see the 'worth' of music reflected in the differing prices of different music.

I am very lonely you know

>le Sup Forumscore is bad XD

>being a pleb who gets this mad over someone's opinion

>le Sup Forumscore is good guys, I swear!

>I refuse to listen to Sup Forumscore because it is bad
>but how do you know it is bad if you don't listen to it
>I know it's bad because Sup Forums has bad taste therefore I refuse to listen to it
4 years later
>this is amazing why did you make me not listen to this by telling me to listen to it Sup Forums!?