/brit/

transatlantic edition

gf shat on her phone last night

>tfw fascism didn't simultaneously take over the UK and US in the 30s and a new era of Anglo domination never occurred

job centre makes me come in EVERY cunting day

>literally go in for 10 minutes a day
>woman says hi
>here's a hand out
>does anyone want travel (they pay for you to come in)

the whole point is to get people to either come late twice or to miss a single appointment, either of which results in sanctioning.

they said it's only for 13 weeks, and then the lady said that after 13 weeks they sign you up for another 13 weeks of daily appointments (ad infitium) except with 30 minute long sessions.

doing my head in alot. still determined to never come late nor miss any appointments.

i'm not a scrounger i'm applying for 5 jobs a day, but this is definitely a waste of time that does nothing to help me actually get a job, it's so obvious they're just trying to kick people off benefits.

Cahm on then, you cants! CAHM AAAANNN!!!

why isn't he wearing a poppy? fucking outrage

the state of normies

Lads during this whole war of independence thing in Ireland, why didn't we just deploy gas? I doubt the IRA would have had gas masks, and if we're going to lose the land anyway we might as well make sure the land loses its inhabitants.

>going out on a monday night

heinous

get a job

>heinous
thats a funny word desu

WTF did she force the shit through her panties

The Prime minister was a bender and wasn't prepared to do the right thing

You could always just get a job

>Tfw found out the Irish embassy in the UK is unironically located on a certain CROMWELL road in London.

don't worry lads, I'm here

What should I get from maccies for din din

older/more active thread

would have been more conspicuous about it if we didn't have a MAHOOSIVE TWAT likely to clean it up

>apply for 5 jobs a day
>shit jobs never get back to me, even though i tailored my CV to look good for them
>jobs pertaining to my qualification take forever to get back, some give interviews others reject outright
>desperate for a job
>even signed up to do some shitty volunteering project for the city council

gf was being a cheeky one at dinner earlier