>>67461503

m.novinite.com/articles/177427/High Risk of Poverty or Social Exclusion for People in Bulgaria – Report

Hmmmm

>judging yourself by the standards of some post-communist shithole

Dave Lister was right about you Swedes.

Sweden please limit that shit already

>taking memes this seriously

Hmmm

Sweden what the fuck, I thought I had seen it all after your gender neutral snow plowing policy

>Haha t-they were m-memes!
Ahh yes

>britbong right on time to defend his potato farmer

Hmmm

That's not Fucking Bulgaria you Swedish moron.

Hence the meme

Swedenistan defends his joke of a country by insulting white people. Quelle surprise!

You'll be glad of potatoes soon, by the way. They're quite nutritious, and you'll still be allowed them after all not-halal foods are banned in Sweden.

>being this assmad so easily

Top lel

can someone mansplain mansplaing to me ty

A woman becomes speechless

That's it

>assuming I'm "assmad"

It's when a man explains something to a woman, without being asked to do so.
It's oppressive, you see.

>assuming
>when the proof is right there

And now you're damage controlling.

>trying to reason with a Swede

I was going to write
>Swedish SJW
but that would have been a pleonasm.

That's part of human communication though

>still damage controlling

I thought you being neighbours with bongs would give you at least a little thick skin when it comes to bantering. I guess that's not the case my thin skinned friend.

nuh huh shut up

>particularly something which she might already know more about than him'
so what exactly is a woman more likely to know than a man?

Nothing, everything written there doesn't apply to 99,99% of the population. It's pure click bait.

it's called condescension, and even if it did have something to do with gender, it doesnt require the intervention of a workers' union

>That's part of human communication though
No one asked you to explain that. Stop mansplaining, faggot.

I agree, it's rude to do so, but it's nothing to cry about it. Just ignore the person or stop the person in his/her track and explain that you're already aware of it.

Involving an union is just plain shit stupid and reeks of low confidence and victim mentality.

I can't read but I'll take your word for it
(t. Carl Gustaf Folke Hubertus)

Real talk though. Are all of these just memes at Sweden's expense, or do they have a serious problem?

Literally memes, 99% of the population aren't aware of this stuff simply because it doesn't matter. Only click bait sites baiting for views write this crap.