Winter Ball General /wbg/

We're probably going with /m/ this time. Here's their tan with her mecha. Nothing's set in stone though.

For those wondering, we're still married to [s4s], she's just going with a friend, /c/, so we're also going with a friend.

Originally we were going to go with /r9k/ but they sperged out and wanted lewds even though it was a friendly date. After a schizophrenic fit and massive paranoia even Sup Forums gave up on them and the date was off, some of them apologized and seemed sincere so don't be mean to them, but we're done with them this Winter.

please have mercy, mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11661010
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a civil war has erupted on /r9k/ between the people who want to kill everyone and the people who want to spare us and Sup Forums

This is what we get for accepting them in the first place, we should've known how they'd react when shit inevitability got bad.

This is not looking good for their chances next year.

Actually they're both /m/-tan, the girl is a female alt design.
How do you feel about zeon, Sup Forums?

I see absolutely nothing wrong arising from another Zeon state. We need more space colonies under their control.

Have you guys asked / been asked by /m/ yet? You would probably have a shared love of Gundam memes.

We haven't made a poll or anything yet, but I can get on that now to see if other Sup Forumsellectuals would agree to it.

strawpoll.me/11661010

eh, may as well. I don't think most of Sup Forums has seen this thread yet but overtime hopefully we'll get more votes.

How about we colony drop some shitposters

expected.

Oh well, at least they are producing OC now

Yeah, the poll is fucked because of /r9k/.

We'll probably have to try again some other time.

Sup Forums here. While I'm more interested in making peace with /r9k/, would you (/m/ and Sup Forums) be interested in getting into a mutual defence alliance with us (Sup Forums and /o/) in case anything happens. This includes counter shilling in each other's thread, mass reporting, sending our drawfags to back each other up, etc.

pls respond

>/r9k/
>actually making something happen
lmao good joke

/r9k/ is in a civil war there are two sides
People that defend Sup Forums and Sup Forums from /r9k/ against people that want a winter ball shooting to kill the normies

Nah, the shit going on with /r9k/ will probably die off, and we'd rather just leave them be even if they did fuck with our poll.

why contain it?

/m/ would be nice, and of course /r9k/ fucking sperged out

first of all fuck you
second off allthis is a reddit joke to make shit happen
no one is going to do shit

We're going to try and hold a poll later to see if Sup Forums wants to ask /m/. We already tried but as you can see if you read the thread, /r9k/ ruined it.

this is what I get for not paying enough attention to winter ball threads this year

This shit is hilarious

They're already on a second thread

Should we do this for them so that they spare us?

it's fucking reddit bait man

They're actually producing OC over this hahahahaha

Feels good man to create threads on /r9k/ to start
a civil war

t. Sup Forums

Sup Forums is very cute and we love you, wifey board

t. /s4s/

I don't really like you [s4s] but you can be pretty cute sometimes. Please promise to take really good care of little /c/ and don't corrupt her

This is all your fault in the first place, you little slut. We're your wife and you still ask another girl to the ball. Don't think you're getting out of this shitshow intact. We'll be having words once things calm down.

You started this, [s4s]
I hope you reflect on what you just caused.
Your actions are too cruel.

What happened?

>be robot
>invent pepe
>years later Sup Forums make Pepe their own and win the US elections with it
>Sup Forums decide to repay you by getting you a winter ball date
>have a Sup Forums drawfriend redesign your drawfriend
>likely your only chance at your board-tan getting a date with another board-tan
>decide to ignore big brother Sup Forums's advice to take /e/ and ask Sup Forums to get you Sup Forums
>Sup Forums gets you Sup Forums
>hold strawpoll confirming you want Sup Forums
>be robot
>realize this is going well
>holyshitthiscantberight.jpg
>immediately form conspiracy from really shitty B movie about highschool bully victim
>find one post in /c/ thread where one guy from Sup Forums asked about a double date
>immediately think that your conspiracy theory was not nearly accurate and decide that Sup Forums just wants /c/ and [s4s] as a double date
>ignore the fact that no one has said anything about this to Sup Forums or /o/
>shitpost yourself into autistic fit
>blame Sup Forums bogeyman for trying to cuck you
>get legitimately scared of being cucked as an anonymous image board by another anonymous image board
>start to think "Sup Forums was right to begin with lets just drop Sup Forums"
>start shitposting civil war between those with balls and those who are genuinely scared over the Sup Forums winter fucking ball
>have second and third strawpoll and have Sup Forums win both
>sperg out over sabotage
>think Sup Forums now want you to be cucked by Sup Forums and are rigging polls
>some people decide to go for Sup Forums anyway
>Sup Forums still says yes despite the raging autism but says the date is platonic and that their only rule is no lewds
>immediately decide to find a drawfag to make lewds
>get dropped by Sup Forums
>have Sup Forums give up on you
>apologize to Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>apologies accepted - Sup Forums even consider going to the ball next year (platonically)
>notenough.jpg
>decide to sperg out and shoot up ball because you sperged out and lost your date
>be robot
>tfw no gf

We love you too, but, this user is right , although we let you go with /c/ because she is your friend, we will have a conversation after this, and your cuteness won't work this time, little brat.

Love ya. Sorry about all the drama all this has caused.

Eh, I don't think this is necessarily [s4s]'s fault, the problem was our own choice of friend to bring along.

Fucking /r9k/? That sort of shit was never going to end well, not when it was supposed to be platonic.

Robot here

Many of us were completely fine until some shitposters came along. We've been sabotaged and i couldnt be more disappointed

/r9k/ was afraid about [s4s] cucking us, not just for the sake of shitposting.
And since [s4s] came back here, they weren't exactly wrong.

Yeah I know, I'm not saying the board as a whole are autistic retards but something like this was bound to happen. It's in the nature of the board.

You've got to admit that, at least.

What do you mean by came back here

I'm not blaming [s4s]. I suggested that we could stay alone and comfy in our room this year, but then the Sup Forumstards came and started forcing things.

/r9k/er here

Hiding out from the civil war
Please take me in ?

[s4s] does happen to be married to Sup Forums, I think they have every right to post here.

If they were afraid to get "cucked" they shouldn't have gone with a married board.

What the actual fuck is this autism

Feel free to stay, but this place is hardly drama free.

board roleplay, not too far off from country roleplay.

its actual autism

Thing is, there's a high chance of it being a rigged vote.
There was a huge pro-/e/ population, yet the vote was skewed towards Sup Forums. Many accuse [s4s], /x/, etc of rigging the votes and hijacking the thread.

And what is an winterball

Well, a better explanation would be it's for drawfags, drawing interactions between boards at a yearly "ball."

boards ask each other out on "dates" and usually OC and art comes out of it. Sup Forums tried to set us up with /r9k/ and autism happened.

[s4s] and /x/ have no reason to rig the poll. There were lots of pro-Sup Forums people. It shouldn't have happened but it did.

I can accept the winter/autumn cups but this?kek.
Anyway this is only for guys with good drawing skills I believe,right?

but [s4s] bumped the pro-Sup Forums vote and there was clear proof of it on first poll
if anything, [s4s] would benefit as they could just play around with /r9k/ by posting in Sup Forums's thread (or completely cucking them)
/x/ mostly hopped on after Sup Forums was picked, but there are still speculations of them being involved

Your right i had hope though but it looks like it was misplaced

Nah.. It's mostly stupid board-roleplaying and lot's of fun drama and stuff.

Nah. Check the board tan art archive. Artists of all ranges are saved there

These retarded conspiracy theories and paranoia is the reason we had to drop you /r9k/. Just stop it.

It's good for drawfags and writefags but other people like to participate in the actual arranging of the dates.

[s4s] voted for Sup Forums probably because they didn't want to ruin our date, it seemed pretty clear to me at the time. They were trying to keep us together so we wouldn't be left at home while they got to go with a friend.

I really do doubt that there was anything malicious coming from [s4s].

Im sorry guys... I didnt mean to start any drama i didn't even know things were this bad

Who're you?

You but stronger.

The s4sposter

It's fine. It's just conspiracy theory shit that's hopefully going to blow over soon.

No problem. Let's have lots of fun after this event.

Looks like someone's falseflagging in the /s4s/ thread.

For fucks sake, just as things were calming down.

so what is happening? did we get ditched AGAIN?
is Sup Forums so pathetic that we got denied by our own wife and fucking /r9k/??
what the fuck

no /r9k/ sperged out and we left them, we are going out with /m/ now

We shouldn't have waited so long and just asked /his/. Even if they're lefty/pol/ nofun cucks they're better than /r9k/ or going solo.

nah r9k was trolled by [s4s]
the

s4s meems are best may-mays

Maybe if you try hard enough at least ine other person will think so too~

/s4s/ trolled /r9k/

Sup Forums is going with /m/ it's confirmed

>be /mlp/
>/d/ decides we should try different boards for the year, have some diversity
>whatever, we agree
>ask /k/, but politely get declined because they are going with /an/
>we think Sup Forums deserve a chance at the ball!
>ask them
>get told to fuck off, staying home this year apparently
>oh well, /x/ is still availble?
>no comment from /x/, but a Sup Forums poster shows sympathy
>soooo we see that /r9k/ has their troubles
>invite them
>REEEEE, HORSEFUCKERS
>WE'RE TOO GOOD FOR YOU
>WE EITHER GET Sup Forums OR SHOOT UP THE BALL
>looks as if /mlp/ has been fucked over by everyone

I've followed this mess back fo you guys, glad you are at least peaceful and found your own date.
We are getting too desperate over at /mlp/. Someone please salvage us from this clusterfuck.

/vip/ and /mlp/ would be interesting, as someone who only saw season 1 of that show i'd imagine /vip/ would fit as a discord-ish character and the interaction between the two boards could be interesting

Im sorry /mlp/... Did you try Sup Forums? I havent heard anything about them yet

Sup Forums here, our mods are 100% NO FUN ALLOWED and delete this stuff on sight. I understand it's the same on Sup Forums, which is why neither of them are mentioned.

Anyway what about /trash/? That was looking the most promising. You might have to compete with /x/ though.

Sup Forums doesn't have a coordinated userbase, they're more like a force of nature. I don't think anyone's ever successfully gotten them involved. Do they even have a cup team?

I brought the winter ball up in an actual drawthread and not one of them knew what it was. Since they have a dedication draw team i thought they would be the most involved... Oh well

/r9k/ actually accepted though

Seems like both factions of /r9k/ have accepted to go with /mlp/ to the date. Their attention has now turned towards [s4s] who is being blamed as the mastermind behind all of this

T-this has to violate some sort of board rule

Shit, if they're drawing all of this stuff about [s4s] I don't see why we should give them any second chance at all.

pls be gentle Sup Forums

>they're
Its one guy. s4s doesn't even care, the post got 2-3 replies and they're all meme replies.

What the hell is wrong with these people? If they ever dare to touch our wife...

Sup Forums just have had their fun with all of this, obviously we won't have nothing to do with the permavirgins ever again.

oh shit, nice!

as long as we don't go too lewd it should be good.

They still love us though so that's nice. They even added our symbol into their design

/m/-tan is a woman? What can you tell me about her? Also, don't worry, /m/, we are more into "younger" girls.

So what? A lot of rejected betas act the same. We are the woman and we took our decision. What they are doing is just harassment.

Hi it's [s4s]

Ignore those /r9k/ losers. They're scummy and want to shoot everything up like this You just enjoy your date with /m/. /r9k/ is a perpetual failure so if he does try to shoot up the ball, his gun will just jam and his knockoff katana will fall apart.

After the ball, everything will be back to normal and we can laugh at all the non-whites again.

/m/-tan's gender is now interchangable, apparently.

I would feel better if /k/ and /m/ had sentries posted around the ball to keep the rude robots out and let nice robots in

>be me
>be robot
>begin shitposting about shooting the winter ball
>have an idea, create two threads about the ball
>first about shooting up the place and killing everyone
>second was /r9k/ going in to a civil meme war
>/r9k/ unleashed his power level
>other boards decide to join in
>be comfy the whole time
>shitposting gone out of control
>lost my sides
>pic related
>was worth it

and /r9k/ was saved!

What the fuck is this faggotry? Do you all have autism?

so this entire mess is because /s4s/ can't keep its shitposting under control.
jesus.

Yes.

It's a false flag. [s4s] hasn't had anything to do with this.

>Do you all have autism?
Check the url

captcha:
STOP estates

As you can see from the various drawings, /m/ tan has multiple cyborg bodies. It can upload itself into any or all of them at any time

We thought about this in advance so we could give Sup Forums the night of her life after the ball was over.

THERE WILL BE NO LEWD, user
NO LEWD

So it was you faggots all the time. I always had a bad feeling about the loli whore Keksandra. Release our /c/ you filthy skank!