During Arab and Turkish Islamic invasion of India,over 400 million Hindus got slaughtered...

>During Arab and Turkish Islamic invasion of India,over 400 million Hindus got slaughtered. India’s population is said to have been around 600 million at the time of Muslim invasion. By the mid 1500’s the Hindu population was 200 million.

Other urls found in this thread:

wdl.org/en/item/17786/view/1/11/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfonso_I_of_Asturias
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the source for that. A lot of Indians converted, with the forming of the new sultanates (With Persian/Persianized leaders mostly) till the Invasion of the Mughals which were Turkic, not Turkish, big difference. The Ottoman Turks never reached India

Why are Chrischons only worried about pagans and atheists and feminist women? Also India's pop is now 1.3 billion. And Israel's pop is only 5 million. Get the matter of the outcome?

There were plenty of Turks in India: the Ghaznavids, the Slave Sultans, the Lodis.

>that comma fuck up
i think its bullshit my friend

Again, Turkics, not Turks. Turk is a term for Ottoman Turks mostly. And most of the Turkics that ruled India were Persinized anyway.

Just because they remained genetically mongoloid unlike Anatolian ones doesn't mean they aren't T*rk. And nowhere does it imply in text Osmanly committed Indian genocide,but they do have their share of genocide,like most T*rkic ehtnicites.

I love how slavs blame muslims for massmurder yet they killed shit load of muslims in the balkan wars

Even if so where did you get that number from
I love how German flags defend Turks before Turkish flags do

You literally killed unarmed bosnian farmers in cold blood and celebrate this today. You are the last people who are allowed to blame people for war crimes.

Google several sources. Also check out hindu kush massacre in Afghanistan.

Is that wrong?
Defensive ethnic cleansings are a different thing imo.

Who the fuck celebrated it, our prime minister went to pay respect for the massacares and the Bosnian monkeys threw rocks at him

also
>German flag talking about war crimes

We truely are Tengri blessed people

I know they commited massacares and prosecuted Hindus but i doubt 400 million people have been slaughtered. Not even sure there were that many Indians back then

The eradication of Kaffiristan is also interesting.
Happened only 200 years ago.

>tfw obsessed with Nuristan/Kafiristan

It took me forever but I found pictures of the people before they became Muslims. They're so interesting

Some sites say 80-100 million,some 100-200 million. But still numbers are huge.

not enough

wdl.org/en/item/17786/view/1/11/

The Kafirs of the Hindu-Kiish are no longer Kdfirs,
but Sheikhs. Islam grants high dignity to its converts.
The old pagan gods must quit the land, except such
as are able to change with the times. Imra may be-
come Allah, and Moni may be altered into Muhammed ;
but the people must learn to pronounce the letter H
in order to sound the new name correctly. Dizani
is by this time the Lady Fatima. Fairies and malicious
spirits will linger in forests and rivers. When crops
are poor or the snowfall scanty, old heathen sacrifices
will be offered in secret to the supernatural powers.
But Gish, the war god, is dead. It was his worship
which kept Ktifiristan free for so many generations.
His blood-saturated shrines are demolished ; the mosque
of the orthodox Sunni has replaced the temples of all
fantastic gods. The high falsetto shout of " Allah Akbar "
(God is great) will call to prayers, and the twirling,
stamping, shuffling throng will never again sing the
praises of Imra or Gish in prideful dance before admir-
ing neighbours.

Wine-presses will stand idle. Austerity will be
cultivated. The wild, frank gestures of the elders will
be curbed to disciplined and decorous movements.
Self-righteousness and spiritual pride will supplant
picturesque ceremonial and good-humoured tolerance.
One sighs to think of the change and then wonders
if it is right to sigh.

" Tlie moving finger writes ; and having writ,
proves on ; nor all your piety nor wit
Shall call it back to cancel half a line,
Xor all your tears wipe out a word of it.

I'm glad there are other people interested in this group. I can dump more pictures if you want, I got tons.

Pic related is how women in Nuristan dressed before the conversion

>400 million

>Muslim conquest of the Indian subcontinent
>muslims advocated "spare no one" approach to the military campaign.
Truly the religion of peace :^)

India is to arabia what south america is to the spanish.

Hindu Kush is the name of a mountain range in Afghanistan you fucking gypsy

No difference at all dumbass.
Mughal population wasn't ethnically Turkish. The Empire was Turkish. That's the fucking difference.

kys

Oy vey. It's another Sri Lanka!

Sort of in the same vein, according to some sources that I'm not going to bother finding, the Iranian plateau's population was so devastated by the Mongols that it only reached its 13th century levels in the 1900's.

What the hell are you shitting, Arabs never invaded India, Arabs never went past Iran.

Remember that "India" back in the day was much larger and included Pakistan and the southern parts of Afghanistan.

>let me post a meme map
>never mind that iberians in the north were never conquered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfonso_I_of_Asturias
Alfonso I of Asturias, called the Catholic (el Católico), (c. 693 – 757) was the third King of Asturias, reigning from 739 to his death in 757. His reign saw an extension of the Christian domain of Asturias, reconquering Galicia and León.

barely a couple of years of occupancy, never were islamic, never spoke arabic.

, but Alfonso certainly was. He began a lifelong war against the Moors. In 740, he conquered Galicia and in 754, León. He went as far as La Rioja. However, the few urban populations of these frontier regions fled to his northern dominions, leaving a depopulated buffer between the Christian and Muslim states.

This created the so-called Desert of the Duero, an empty region between the River Duero and the Asturian Mountains. Alfonso intended it this way; he wished to leave such a zone where any invading army would find it too difficult to survive. Besides the martial, the demographic and cultural effects of this policy on later Asturian, Spanish and Portuguese history is large. It was over a hundred years before the region was repopulated (an event known as the Repoblación).

The Arab writers speak of the kings of the northwest of Iberia as the Beni-Alfons (descendants of Alfonso), and appear to recognize them as a Galician royal stock derived from Alfonso I. Alfonso is credited with establishing the shrine of Our Lady of Covadonga, in commemoration of his father in law's victory at the Battle of Covadonga. He and his queen are interred there. Their epitaph reads:[1]

"AQVI YAZE EL CATOLICO Y SANTO REI DON ALONSO EL PRIMERO I SV MVJER DOÑA ERMENISINDA ERMANA DE DON FAVILA A QVIEN SVCEDIO. GANO ESTE REY MVCHAS VITORIAS À LOS MOROS. FALLECIO EN CANGAS AÑO DE 757."

"Here lies the Catholic and Holy King Don Alfonso the First and his wife Doña Ermesinda, sister of Don Favila to whom he succeeded. This king won many victories against the Moors. He died in Cangas in the year 757."

>someone moves forcibly into your country and bosses you around
>remove him
like how you're going to get removed :3