Why is France so much cooler and better than the UK?

Why is France so much cooler and better than the UK?

no

This is France.

France is absolutely NOT cooler than the UK

PS God Save the Queen

Terminate your ability to continue living.

this is britain

France isn't cooler than the UK.
There are many areas in which France is better (used to live there), but it is certainly not cooler.

This is a school in a very multicultural area of london*

fixed it for you bud

atleast theyre contained in either london or birmingham. in france its widespread

France is absolutely cooler than the UK

PS Vive le Québec Libre

They are contained only in your bums

its funny cos cardiff has been lost to the mudslimes, probably more multicultural than most cities in britain

France is more like romantic and delicate, britain is the cooler one.

UK is cold (culturally) and the people are rude. France is better with nicer people and and a warmer culture. I've been to both countries multiple times.

RER B

>cardiff has been lost to the mudslimes
Thanks for ruining my day, asshole.

france is 10x comfier

How are Germans?

imagine Swedes but with less of a backbone

Impolite as fuck and mistrusting of anyone they don't know but good fun when they finally get used to you ( although this takes a long time).

this is all anecdotal, of course

T. Brit living in Germany

Yeah, France is far more comfy but it'll never be cooler.

in what way? WHat is cool?

M E M E M A G I C

Doesn't it depend where you are in Germany? I heard east germans are depressed and edgy because of gommunism, and Bavarians being a bit xenophobic and conservative, but more extroverted and outgoing.

Of course that's subjective although I've noticed that France, in the sense of fashion, tends to be a couple of years behind the uk when it comes to trends. So x may be popular in the UK and USA in 2014 would not be popular in France until maybe 2016.

yeah that's not much of an important factor in "coolness" I realise. I would also say though that the French aren't typically as easy going as Brits. I lived in France for almost 2 years and love the place but they are objectively more uptight when it comes to meeting new folks and general chit chat. Not sure if that has a bearing on the "coolness" factor. Just observations.

>xenophobic
>conservative
>extroverted
>outgoing

Are Bavarians the best people?

Well southern german culture was what spawned Nazism and Hitler lived on the border between Austria and Bavaria so from a Sup Forumsacks perspective yes.

i know they have snow and the alps but we're still cooler

Meh that is possible, for sure. I've now been living here for a few months and one of the biggest things I've noticed about Germans are their distinct lack of general day to day manners (unless you're buying something from them or really helping them).

Don't want to be negative though, I really enjoy it here tbqhwy and already have a nice network of lads.

* the positives FAR outweigh the negatives

>Impolite as fuck and mistrusting of anyone
Germans are irl memes, when I lived in Portugal i would always see them lost and confused and when I would ask if they needed help they'd get scared of me and say no

>I would ask if they needed help they'd get scared of me and say no

As much as I hate to shit on the guys, I've noticed similar things.
>lady with a fully laden buggy (pushchair to yanks) and her baby at the top of a flight of stairs near the entrance to a train station last week.

> people completely ignore
> I go over and ask her if she needs help getting it down the stairs eg. lift the front up or hold some bags
> woman recoils and mutters " nein danke" and keeps her eyes fixed on the ground.

>tfw watching her bump the buggy down the stairs on the rear wheel with bags slipping all over the place and a crying baby

wtf?

I was talking about modern Bavarians, not mid 20th century Bavarians.

it isnt

The UK's shitskins look much cleaner and more orderly.

UK: 1
Frogtown: 0

>tfw 'cool' is literally the last word anyone would use to describe your country