Things are getting uglier here every day...

>Things are getting uglier here every day. I advise everyone with plans to visit Brazil for the Olympics in Rio — to stay home. You’ll be putting your life at risk here. This is without even speaking about the state of public hospitals and all the Brazilian political mess. Only God can change the situation in our Brazil.

theguardian.com/sport/2016/may/09/rio-de-janiero-violence-olympic-games-2016-rivaldo-warning-brazil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spnH5ynCJvo
youtube.com/watch?v=oYt27WDpo4M
youtube.com/watch?v=FqioAAFt7_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>try to pump international money into a shithole
>its too shitty for people to attend

Might go there so someone can kill me desu

just go to London for that m8.

>Only God can change the situation in our Brazil.

well, rio is indeed the city of god.

IOC deserves this. There will be a ton of people to visit for the Olympics and there appears to be a really good chance that things go terribly wrong, and yeah, the IOC will deserve that shitstorm.

The World Cup went okay, right? And that was all across Brazil, not only Rio..

I hope things go really bad and the Olympics stops happening for at least a decade.

That Brazilian poster that was always posting about how we shouldn't come because of the crime has stopped posting. The government got to him.

Brazil is in political turmoil now.
Its like walking into Baltimore during the chimpout riots.

Only maybe even worse because all of Brazil is chimping out.

So this will be the most meme-worthy Olympiad ever?

>be Brazilian
>get shot

Brazil was much more stable then.

And in the grand scheme of things, the Olympics are much bigger since there's so many non stadium venues and shit. Things are spread out on land, on water, and in arenas. Where the World Cup are in designated arenas across the country.

That's what you get for selling the Olympics to the highest bidder. Stupid IOC.

they didn't report the petty crimes

>be triathlete
>compete in Rio
>die

The only people who should consider going at this point are Pajeet and his relatives since they'd feel right at home watching the rowing competitions in that raw sewage filled poo water.

Still it's concentrated on smaller area so they can bring cops / army people to shoot favela niggers on sight.

>turn on the tv to watch the marathon swimmers
>only see dead bodies floating on the water

They will put the Army on the favela's entrances like they did in the WC. The price of cocaine will go up, but you'll be ok, fäm.

Rivaldo is a piece of shit, btw.

I've been living under a rock, what's going on in Brasil?

Biggest political crisis of the democratic era, huge economic crisis and Zika virus outbreak

>government spent all the money on FIFA World Cup
>meanwhile absolute shit schools, people living in favelas, no food, massive theft rates
>people riot and the president will soon be impeached
>now its Rio 2016 games
>government spending all the money on Olympics
>still living in poverty, no food, piss poor economy
>now the Zika virus is rising

Could be the perfect setting for a post apocalypse movie about a group of athletes who want to be there no matter what happened.

their economy is fucked as well, will be the next venezuela only with blacks

From what I've seen on /gif/ it goes:

>be Brazilian
>get shot
>die
>get shot in the head twenty more times

Designated you say?

>7-1

>olympics on the brazilian detroit

Not even BRs are hyped for this shit, maybe because of the last WC or the political situation.

>his country bought into the BRICS meme

lel

You forgot the end.
>Get all your organs harvested fro the black market.

>mfw Argentinians, Chileans, and Hues try to say their countries arent Sub Saharan Africa Tier

HUEHUEHUEHUE

it's not significantly worse than it was an year ago
>implying there won't be thousands of police everywhere
that being said I wouldn't go myself even if I could

the opening ceremonies will be interesting television familias

>Rio

Not even me as brazilian could explain why they always forces this city in everything that our country does, my theory is: foreigners wouldn't visit a ''literal who'' city even if the said city have better structure and security.

>7-1 based germany started the fire

I'm a 1,76 cm tall white guy with blond hair, would I get stabbed in bars or night clubs?

>mfw that poster from Bangladesh saying they will win this edition because they are used to swim in shit was right
brb putting a cheeky tenner

If you're rich and a spanish citizen I don't see why you'd live in Brazil.
Why is Rivaldo living in there?

>1,76 cm

I'm pretty sure Ant-man will be fine in those night clubs

Are the police just going to be given authorization to shoot every potential criminal on sight now as opposed to waiting for them to draw a gun?

I want more BR Judge Dredd videos
youtube.com/watch?v=spnH5ynCJvo

youtube.com/watch?v=oYt27WDpo4M

But seriously, this Olympics is going to be a disaster and proof the selection process is just as corrupt as FIFA.

They really should have held it in Chicago.

Not even hue apes would care about someone that small lmao

dont worry it's just may madness, breeding season is in bloom. in animal populations, sex and violence are inseparable. it will calm down by august.

Mexico is the only latinamerican country that should be allowed to host events like this.

>1,76

even brazilians in night clubs are taller than you

Olympic games/ FIFA NEVER pay for themselves in the end.

Part of the reason why smart countries don't jump all over each other to constantly host.

Holding both in Brazil over the course of 2 years was unbelievably stupid. Not only from the government but from the organizers

>this amount of basement dwellers butthurt they won't be in brazil to witness an insane influx of cuties, on top of the sea of beautiful women (and traps) that brazil already is
ooh, the olympics will be awful, don't come lads

just learn from the WC

And you'll be dead by 30

and you are already dead. you just don't know yet.

And you will still be a virgin

I'm alive and free in a glorious nation. All my streets are paved, all my stores are fully stocked. Everyone owns a car and doesn't have to shove 3 generations under one roof. No armed bandits patrolling roadways, no motorcycle gangs carjacking and robbing indiscriminately.

Objectively superior to your Favela shithole.

am I?

>all my streets are paved
you can't fuck a street.
and I doubt all your streets are paved. you haven't even been to all the streets within the imaginary limits of 'your' 'country' in order to say that.
>all my stores are fully stocked.
innacurate
>Everyone owns a car
blatant lie
>and doesn't have to shove 3 generations under one roof.
some do. haven't seen that in Brazil, but I am at least a little less ignorant and I can admit that this could be a reality for some, yes.
>No armed bandits patrolling roadways
you call these police
>no motorcycle gangs carjacking and robbing indiscriminately.
we call these road police. they write made up receipts.
other than that, never saw anything resembling that description.

>Objectively superior to your Favela shithole.
Untrue. You worded absurds only someone with no ground in reality, or actual knowledge would write about Brazil.

>The price of cocaine will go up

ugh just give me the sweet release of death already

Only one kind of person would say shit against southrons so vehemently

>CHI

CA

i dont give two shits

im going to be masturbating to gymnasts and enjoying deathmarch anyway.

>any Latin American country being able to hold any event
HAHAHAHA OKAY JUAN

He lives in the US

I'd rather you host a gladiator battle where your women fight to the death.

You spelled Ecuador wrong faggot.

br police is rad as fuck man

>it's the "I haven't seen poor people in my area so they must not exist in my country so stop talking shit" 3rd worlder

>'haven't seen that in Brazil, but I am at least a little less ignorant and I can admit that this could be a reality for some, yes.'

>be american
>be functionally illiterate

>political mess

pls Hiroki

youtube.com/watch?v=FqioAAFt7_I

Was gonna go but we got the 2020 Olympics. It will be the complete opposite of Rio.

Why is the Olympics such a mess if they managed to host the World Cup successfully?

Media likes to blow things out of proportion desu. They were saying South Africa 2010, Brazil 2014, and even Beijing 2008, would be complete disasters

Some of you guys are fine
Don't go to the Olympics next summer

>compete in event
>be decapitated

bro practically every real town in America has paved roads, the only dirt and gravel roads you find are out in the country.

I've traveled all over murka and through a great deal of small towns in Texas/Oklahoma/Kansas/Missouri

go on Google Maps streetview, pick random towns in America, and try to find a road that isn't paved. You are going to spend a ton of time if you're trying to find one that isn't.

>bro practically every real town in America has paved roads, the only dirt and gravel roads you find are out in the country.
>'uh let me loosen my generalization just a bit'
and boom, it's no longer what you initially said.

>turn on the tv to watch the marathon swimmers
>only see dead bodies floating on the water
>die

>1.76
I'm taller than you

is that relevant m8?

Yes, we are the land of midgets, no true german should be shorther than a chilean.

I'm not even the first guy, and not EVERY road in America is paved. The farm to market type roads are often not paved, but they aren't anything more than roads that connect one tiny bumfuck town to a farm or another tiny bumfuck town.

but I have been to thousands of tiny bumfuck towns in middle America and within city limits roads are always paved.

>I'm not even the first guy
then why do you care? then why did you not tell that you're not the original interlocutor in the conversation?

when you engage a conversation like this, without warning or reservations it's implied that you subscribe to the previous points. everyone knows this because everyone behaves like this.

very nice, you're not the other guy loosening the generalization to save face, instead you're the 'that wasn't me' passer-by aiming for a safe conduct.

>its different this time guys i swear everything will fall apart and everyone will die
Faggots

>being btfo by brazil
God damn Americuck way to make your country look like shit

Le bumperino.

waiting for meme magic

For what reason?

> all swimming events get cancelled
> ameriswims on suicide watch

when is your one year visa gonna expire john ?

this

I don't know why people think that Brazil is poor, I myself have internet and a videogame.

At least it's not a fire doing it.

>not watching the 1km float
>not cheering on your nations corpse as the tide carries them over the line
>not shedding a tear as a judge bats away the flies and puts a medal around a bloated husk which explodes in the brazilian heat

can't stand people with no national pride

>implying it wasn't Rivaldo posting

No one would stab you because they'd assume you were children.

kek

Brazil is a massive Detroit ghetto.

I have a friend from Rio

He told me to go there for the time of my life and women will throw themselves at me

Might do it desu

Revolutionbowl when?

Who should I start getting ready to support? Team Army or the Commies?

If you're coming to Brazil then at least go to the South, not some place the locals with try to harm you for being different.

If I am there with somebody local I should be alright surely

Not going to be heading into any ghettos