youtube.com/watch?v=TFVF0TptMME&feature=youtu.be&a
youtube.com/watch?v=8QJ4iwqnLKc
basketball-reference.com/players/p/princta01.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hiciNL3W1ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like a dying city

Don't insult tha land by showing candid photos of it

first for Blazers evening up the series tonight

>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks.
start shaking

meet your new janitor /nba/

these thread schisms are killing the already-dead general, never thought that'd be possible

>no posts about Jaeger signed as the new Sacramento coach

JUST

I'd rather janitor the fucking shitty subway stations than this toilet desu

Dude got the shaft in Memphis. He was doing pretty good till the injury bug shit all over the roster. Are the Kings actually moving in the right direction before they move into the new arena?

looks like the lesbian has been upgraded to questionable for tonight

>kenny smith
>head coach

lol sounds like a bad idea almost as bad as coaching the kongs

>you will never have the ability to be fired and get a new job in less than 3 days

what can you tell me about Joerger?

youtube.com/watch?v=TFVF0TptMME&feature=youtu.be&a

this supports my theory that LeBron is the best passer in the league

they got two buildings. shit is lit af

He didn't get the shaft. He tried to get permission to speak to other teams about head coaching positions for 3 years in a row since being in Memphis.

He literally wanted to leave

Why is Skip Bayless trying to start shit with Lillard on twitter right now?

I'd say Paul is probably better at snaking into the lane and throwing lob passes but their vision and ability is more or less the same level. Also, LeBron is 6'8 and can see over the defense AND play make out of the post.

I-It's not his fault

I bet Masai is regretting not making a move for a PF at the trade deadline

Why would Joerger accept the Kings job? He did a great job at Memphis and I'm sure better teams would come calling.

The Kings job is a coaching death knell, you do not leave Sacramento with your reputation enhanced

Lillard is a dumbass for even responding to Skip.

I was in Sacramento last fall and got to check out the new arena, under construction of course. Its looking pretty nice. A definite upgrade over that piece of shit sleeptrain arena. I saw the Kings Lakers on my visit and the best thing about the experience was Montell Jordan doing the pre-game and halftime show. I can't stand Montell either so thats saying something.

I had no idea he was trying to bail. If thats the case then later on.

>giving skip the time of the day
Kek

Paul is a better ball handler but I think that's helped by the fact that he's eight inches shorter. Short people have much tighter handles, although I think Bron has decent handles for his position and size.

Mike Conley and Boogie will be a pretty good duo. Add to the mix someone like Horford and Joerger can lead that shitty team to the playoffs

Skips leaving the mothership and knows that he'll probably fade into irrelevance. He's doing all he can to cling to keep his name out there. Dolla should have ignored it it but whatever, more fun for the fans this way.

Conley
Mathews
Parsons
Durant
Cousins
6th man: Dirk

How the FUCK do you stop this team?

Damn that Lakers roster is stacked.

Incoming dank OC

I think I fucked up on some parts but I tried my best to make it look hype

>Parsons
>Playing

>How the FUCK do you stop this team?
You sit back and watch Cousins kill the team with his cancer

version 2

Carlisle and Cuban will keep him in check

He will play. He's recovering right now

>Lakers

It's next year's Mavs roster moron

Why the hell would you want Cousins on that team anyway? A simple 7' rim protector would be much more useful on a team stacked with scoring options than a volume shooting C

How fucked are the raptors without valenciunas

He's a big guy

>lelkers ever being relevant again

arent the thunder knocked out tho

after you finish save a copy then flatten the whole image. Make adjustments to the flattened image, maybe a filter or two. It will tie the whole thing together better.

another thing to try is to duplicate the flattened image, alter the top layer, then use the layer blending filters to find new looks. then repeat, stack, and erase away the unwanted parts to reveal the layer underneath.

keep it up btw, you're showing a lot of dedication and improvement.

Thanks m8

Are you a graphic designer or something?

everyone knows this, he's been the best passer in the league for ages which is why he can turn average teams into contenders.

Is Tayshaun Prince a hall of famer?
youtube.com/watch?v=8QJ4iwqnLKc

I'm an Architect. I use photoshop and illustrator a lot to turn 3d models into renderings for clients. I've been pretty limitied to landscape type stuff but have been getting into graphic design lately. Some of the skills are transferable but I've got a ton to learn. Most of the Trailblazer oc here the last few months is from me. Nothing great but I keep learning from each one so I keep doing it.

Wilbon chimping out defending his fellow chimp Wade

if you watch the NBA before the Western Conference finals you're a fucking loser who enables E!SPN and their pandering to niggers

I love this kind of hustle, tough players but I doubt he'll become a HoFer. He was not 'flashy' enough; see also bball reference, they almost literally give him 0 chance of making it.

basketball-reference.com/players/p/princta01.html

how would /sp react to tyron lue winning the 2016 nba title

...did somebody photoshop that to make him look more like Charlize Theron?

I'm so conflicted right now.

Oh that's cool. After I'm done fiddling around in photoshop I'm going to try Illustrator. I'm just searching up videos on youtube to learn random shit and applying it to NBA related material.

Lmao does the same guy play for all their teams?

need the best from the biz
scola needs to actually score
bebe needs to become a man

so heat in 6

nobody cares

even though JV is hurt he proved this series he belongs on this team, ujiri should lock him up before DD or Lowry

Lowry already signed a 4 year deal like 2 years ago.

I learned Photoshop from Hinkies tutorials, still getting the hang of it. That quick select tool instead of the magic wand tool is fucking goat. You can also use the refine edge with small values to avoid having to clean up around the image

I need some more RAM though only got 4 ATM and it just barely chugs along

i cropped it from this screenshot someone posted, not sure if it was altered or not. Remove his shoulders and he's super fem though.

Illustrator is a different animal. Frustrating at first because it behaves differently but a very powerful tool. Its vector based which basically means its creating measurable pathways between points so you can make something that is a 5x5 inch thing and blow it up to 5x5 feet and maintain the same clarity. you can blow the vector stuff up as big as you can print on a plotter and it will still maintain its integrity. All text should be done in illustrator because of this. For meme purposes I use illustrator for its photo filters then layer the results in PS. I'll post an example of this in a second.

I wish his tutorials were still up. I had to make all this John Wall shit in mspaint.

>Last year, the Bulls were fully prepared to select a point guard from a draft deep at that position before Bobby Portis unexpectedly dropped to them at No. 22. This year's draft isn't as deep at point guard. If the Bulls don't trade up, one player sources say intrigues them — Providence combo guard Kris Dunn — certainly would be gone at No. 14. .
-Last year, the Bulls were fully prepared to select a point guard from a draft deep at that position before Bobby Portis unexpectedly dropped to them at No. 22. This year's draft isn't as deep at point guard. If the Bulls don't trade up, one player sources say intrigues them — Providence combo guard Kris Dunn — certainly would be gone at No. 14. .
-Last year, the Bulls were fully prepared to select a point guard from a draft deep at that position before Bobby Portis unexpectedly dropped to them at No. 22. This year's draft isn't as deep at point guard. If the Bulls don't trade up, one player sources say intrigues them — Providence combo guard Kris Dunn — certainly would be gone at No. 14. .
-KC Johnson

Who would trade with the Bulls?

Dame was cut out in PS, sent to Illustrator for filtering, then sent back to PS to assemble. Lettering done in Illustrator and transferred over. Background is a separate layer filtered in Illustrator and manipulated in PS. I did this one in about 10-15 minutes. The next step is to try a fade between photograph and filters to give it more depth. The ones I've done feel really flat.

MODA WILL FEAST TONIGHT

Damn that's nice. The greentext should be green though. Also the (You) in red would be cool.

Why is everyone sucking Buddy Hield's dick? Is it because he and curry are so much similar ?

thanks. I agree with you and tried it that way but it got jumbled up. The red (you) was really dominant and when I tried to fade it out it made it light pink. The green didn't look bad but didn't seem right, probably just me being too picky. I'll fuck around with it more tonight during the game and see how it goes. I'll try it with pic related too. thanks for the input.

I'd make curry my trap queen fucc

Looks like /nba/ just opened up a graphics design department.

hes coming back...

Interview with Giannis' brother
youtube.com/watch?v=hiciNL3W1ew

>tfw free trial ran out so the dank memes ended

Holy shit he looks just like his brother. How old is he? Giannis and his brother can light up the league in a couple of years.

>Holy shit he looks just like his brother.
well...

>Holy shit he looks just like his brother.

Curry looks like the type of nigga who won't fight back if you try to rape him in a dark alley at night.

Gateway to dank maymays. We should encourage the movement.

kick ass torrents

What kind of PC do you guys recommend to appropriately accommodate photoshop?

>Curry looks like the type of nigga who waits to get raped in a dark alley at night.

I fixed this up for you

Look at Steph Curry and his brother. His brother looks like a discount version of him.

He's 19 if I'm not mistaken

they should just trade Boogie and draft Hield, that situation is toxic beyond repair

hopefully they can convince Curry to stay, could be a legit sixth man

Bros The Starters is on NBATV right now. Let's tune in and see what the meme team is today.

After Kostas comes Alexis

conley/parker
leonard/hield/simmons
durant/anderson
aldridge/diaw
horford/marjanovic

Delusion: the post

what's even the point of this post

valashit would be on the list if he wasn't a hurt bust

JV is a lifelong Raptor.

Get fucked fatass

he'll come home eventually familia

yawn seeing a lot of stale memes being posted

JV over Derozan then

thanks for the contribution. you've always got the dankest, keep it up!!!

your ironic yawn meme is the most unfunny meme