ITT: It's Sup Forums in 1994

ITT: It's Sup Forums in 1994

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lbFfiLAj_A
youtube.com/watch?v=TmvAkLOCgOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll be fine

so what do you guys think about all this urban hip hop music the black folks are making? This ready to die album by the notorious big is not half bad!

punk is ded

Grace AOTY

AOTY

Punk is always dead

Hey I heard Jeff Buckley could be a pretty good swim teacher

>I wanna BEEP you like an animal XD

I'm so hype for the new album lads

I hope he's done being metal and edgy though and it'll be cool synths and dance shit again like PHM was

He died in 97 faggot

Literally who?

Kurt died 4 months ago :(

what 1997? We are in 1994 dumbass

*cries in mothers womb*

lmao what are you a time traveler?

AOTY

guys, I found my new waifu!!!

AOTY

Dude it's 1994, censure is from the past

I'm a creep!

This thread is wiggity wiggity wack yo

AOTY
they took it to the next level

Hey, guys, I found this girl at my High School. Her name is Annie and I think she's going to be big someday

I'm so sick of all these wanky modern "death" "metal" bands like Cynic and Nocturnus. What happened to TRUE metal when things had real balls? Not to mention that fucking horrible major label record Morbid Angel released a few months ago. Death metal is dead. There's a lot of buzz about this Norwegian "black metal" on the newsgroups though, I ought to check that out.

No question.

EPOTY

get back to your containment zone with that pop trash. and why does that girl have no ass? fucking pleb can't even speak english properly.

waifufaggots are ruining moo. now let's talk about some real music. anyone heard of oasis?

these guys are so good!!! better than the beatles

cant wait for these guys to have a long and successful career, did anybody else pick this up?

Name a better Barney concert than Barney Live in New York
>protip, you can't

Yeah, I heard that album is dropping tomorrow, looking forward to it.

Fucking Barney posters are cancer, go back to your containment board. Doug is where it's at, such a cool hip aesthetic too, it's what's happening

I can't wait until this board is invented 10 years from now and to be born 1 year from now

Goo-goo gagga

Hello cruel world.

Hey guys it's a fetus Montie in our thread lmao

now that the dust has settled is this better than check your head

1994 fag checking in; what i see now is dismal. Why am i still living? Oh , yeah. ..i boned that girl who got preggers and now i have to be a slave to give them a shot at life. Fuck yeah, rage against the machine, bitches!

>tfw AOTY is dropping next month
i can't wait bros! :D

Not even the best Beastie Boys album

GOTTA KEEP EM SEPARATED

so i heard about this nigger music called massive attack, protection they call it... it seems like a racial trap because a white girl was singing on the first song even though the whole thing is mostly niggers on drugs. should i listen to it moo? i feel like this group of jungle monkeys won't be remembered even in a few weeks, let alone 22 years. but redpill me moo. what should i expect from this nigger music meme. i wish it would just go away.

Correct.

Sidenote, what the fuck is pic related? how did these guys fall so far in 2 years?

Some crazy shit is happening in Norway.

Anyways pic related is AOTY.

aoty

I heard that like two guys from that band have already died prematurely. first guy killed himself and second was murdered by another bandmate

like, what the fuck is with black metal nowadays, i just want fun shit like hellhammer again

Thoughts? AOTY?

How do I convince my mom that new jack swing isn't just a phase?

>radio rock
>album aoty
they're gonna be completely forgotten within the next few years. only got popular for that stupid music video.

you're maybe three to five years too late to need to do that...

Bruuuuuh

WOODSTOCK WAS AMAZING!!! It is so awesome they brought it back!

youtube.com/watch?v=3lbFfiLAj_A

Boy I hope the next time they bring it back it isn't filled with horrible late 90's nu-metal bands on a toxic waste dump air base!

>implying they won't make a god-tier emo album

'Tis but a flesh wound.

Warren G - Regulate is where it's at bro

Just found this demo disc at a skate shop for $8. These guys are gonna be huge I can tell.

Screencap this.

>THEY MURDERED ART

>Implying they will
>Implying it won't be mad in River's weeb phase

Album was meh, these guys will probably never release anything good again.

Guys, I know this is hard to believe but I'm from 2016, here's their second album. Decide for yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=TmvAkLOCgOw

Nope, this is AOTY boys.

I knew it. Apologize,

I'M A LOOSER BABY, SO WHY DON'T YOU KILL ME

>Hey guys it's a fetus Montie in our thread lmao
>implying Oasis weren't ridiculously popular in 94

it's weeb, but I say it's at least 8/10

Atleast 60 percent of Sup Forums posters were not yet born
Sounds fuckin awesome

Pesrl jam tho, Vitalogy

implying pinkerton is better

Pearl*

who /bowie/ here?

CAN'T STAND IT
I KNOW YOU PLANNED IT

what

Literally no one. Outside was one of his least successful albums.

This album is shit and there's no way these faggots will be plaguing me 22 years from now.

h-he'll come back, i trust in him, even if it takes him years to make a good new album

>REGULATORS!!!!
>mount up

>Dat Playa's Ball tho

He''ll be dead in a year, mark my words.

Oh my, rip dead

Tbh CC

Wait, what the hell is Outside? He released two eh albums last year but I've never heard of Outside.

It's just a publicity stunt to advertise Hole's new album. He'll be back.

Nice to see King Crimson back in action. (Again)

Just saw these guys at a rave, they were pretty decent. Bought their EP. Gotta help the little guys.

anybody else notice some peculiar similarities between this Rivers Cuomo guy and Kurt Cobain?