Seriously. ... i want to dress like a Sup Forumssician that is taken seriously; from head to toe. Now...

Seriously. ... i want to dress like a Sup Forumssician that is taken seriously; from head to toe. Now, concerning the feet...

Chuck Taylor's, Doc Martin's, Jordan's, wut....?

Vans that are pictured are a meme initially introduced for extreme sports, adapted by alternative musicians, forgotten, adapted all ovet again by just outright faggots.

>Chuck Taylor's, Doc Martin's, Jordan's, wut....?
uh, are we confined to these three options? That's 3/3 shoes for children.

You're an adult now and you're trying to be a self made musician. You should have a vague idea of what you should dress like.

stans brohamalam

raf simons rick owens

fashion doesnt work that way develop your own style nigga

How would you know what my alleged background is or my desired asthetic?

Fag.

real musicians don't dress like actual musicians amigo
i'd recommend a pair of 2012 air jordan 6 X seth rich's though

Look, dude, if Sup Forums can't be used as ones own personal focus group, then what good us it?

Yall faggots that are trying to push an agenda may as well be standing on a soap box in a busy intersection.

>How would you know what my alleged background is or my desired asthetic?
Unless your desired aesthetic is "middle schooler with mom's credit card vaguely aware of /fa/", you're gonna look like a fucking moron.

Are in LA or something? Trying to be a DJ or a cloud rapper? I'll tell you right now, that guerilla mixtape / beats sampler promo shit where you stand at street corners and hand your shit out doesn't work and makes you lame as fuck. I always take one just to throw it in the fucking garbage.

Everything you just said is really profound, it is crucial that i get muh pen & paper out and make a note of what you have shared. I thank you for this great insight ;i imagine you are quite a success, yourself.

>Everything you just said is really profound, it is crucial that i get muh pen & paper out and make a note of what you have shared.
lol, nigger detected

No wonder you don't know shit about shoes.

>;i imagine you are quite a success, yourself.
Goddamn right.

Oh, man, you got me so good. I sure hope you dont degrade me any further.

Oh man, you're being passive aggressive on Sup Forums. I sure hope your absentee father pops in to beat your ass and tell you to stop being a pussy loser.

Dang. How do you know all this stuff, are you in the occult, user?

Everything about you screams "take advantage of me".

Best case scenario you ARE sincerely talented and get eaten alive by someone twice as cunning.

It's time to get smart, user.

OP you sound like an underaged faggot. just get normal looking shit it isn't hard lol

...i had to scroll to the top and make sure i was still in muh shoe thread, lol.... carry on?

No, the would be the pussy faggot user gets lost on his way to .

Just lending some advice. Thread's gonna get pruned anyhow.

Moni?

>asks for shoe recs on Sup Forums
>gets fucking curb stomped
You guys are too savage lol the kid is probably underage.

>Moni

delete this

Whats the point, did it mean something? How do i delete if i was willing?

Implying i don't want to leave home and spend the rest if my days playing Fallout 4 with the legendary "moni" . ....."let's ride off into the sunset together... stirup to stirup side by side....."

Bump

O mg, have i made contact wit muh former concubine? Can we do that all over again?