youtube.com/watch?v=YxC3kjPuGZo
koobaxion.tumblr.com/post/92961614285/papazin-actuallygrimes-mu-sings-oblivion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did she actually tweet that?

twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/770009776948413412
she deleted it.

damn...

HI GRIMES!!!

Hello Grimes, if you're reading this. You're awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=YxC3kjPuGZo

weregild best grimes song

Pretty sure that the OP fabricated this (based on goings on in the last on-topic Grimes thread that was inexplicably deleted recently) but either way - lol.

agreed.

How many of you did actually see that tweet?

I ain't got notification
Even if person deletes tweet before you read it, notification remains. It's fake.

Yep - no notification here either.

We need further evidence. What if your notifications weren't on.

It was on.
I doubt she would post something related to Sup Forums ever again.
>I’m tired of creeps on message boards discussing whether or not they’d “fuck” me

speak for yourself. voignamirians don't talk or even think that way.

dat is one fat muddafuggin cat

reminder that he's dead

I couldn't stop laughing when I she posted that. I bet she's here right now.

the fuck is a voignamirian

us

it's literally a word that was invented here to describe us.

Is that real/???? FUCKKK!!!
She's watching us, she's lurking.
FUCKING LOVE YOU CLAIRE!

>Is that real/????
no

Couldn't we find something easier to remember? I like the sound of "The Grime-Men"

grimesfags?

>...when I she
lmao I take it you're new to the subtle trolling business...

She's too good for this shithole on the internet.
I don't think she would lurk Sup Forums, but I would freak out if there's any evidence of it

koobaxion.tumblr.com/post/92961614285/papazin-actuallygrimes-mu-sings-oblivion
>I’m tired of creeps on message boards discussing whether or not they’d “fuck” me
fucking newfags, I swear

I would feel ashamed knowing that she actually read all that shit that you guys post

>She's too good for this shithole on the internet.
It's an Top 100 Alexa site with a few millions of unique daily visitors, that has existed for more than a decade
Pretty much anyone who can browse past Facebook and Twitter has stumbled here

WE'RE BEING PERSECUTED

Why do the Grimes generals always get randomly deleted?

now we need to shitpost in this fake thread, so other plebittes will think that op is true....

mod is sjwnazi grimesfag who can handle the truth

daily reminder to mods: suck a pen15 and stop deleting the only good threads on Sup Forums

World Princess part II
Kill V. Maim
Pin
SCREAM
Life in the Vivid Dream
California
Artangels
Realiti
laughing and not being normal
Venus Fly
Belly of the Beat
Butterfly
Flesh without Blood
Easily

>Realiti not 1st
No.

Who else excited to see Grimes do mma?

no the mods are alt right nazi trash, that's why they never censor any threads with threats to murder and rape entire classes, races and sexes of people, they only delete love for grimes. why are we so controversial here? because we are the only brave soldiers of truth in a sea of cowardly reactionary cuck cum.

me

I wanna see Meisha Tate beat her up.

Then the make-up sex after.

Mods are progressive bigoted scumlord leftist trash racists who are afraid of a little safe space, that's why.

I want her to fight Fallon Fox.

She's going to die there, you know...

Whatever gets her into sports wear working up a sweat is a-ok by me, personally I'd prefer beach volley ball but she is afraid of sand getting in her "places".

bro she is gonna kick some ass, hit em with that flying armbar or that Kimbo slam

grimes haters are little triggered trumpfag tumblrinas who demand a safe space *from* grimes, because even seeing a beautiful woman and a synth is enough to throw your microscopic cock into paroxysms of insecurity about how it's five times smaller than claire boucher's clit.

you're too fucking dumb to even realize threads can be filtered and that every time you invade our threads to call for our mass extermination, you just ensure we won't have any home left, so we'll invade yours. it's 2016 bitch. don't think your kind are safe here or anywhere.

Hey Grimes, your music sucks and you're pretty ugly, please stop making music

I hope she doesn't do it, I wouldn't stand her getting destroyed
like she's so skinny dude what the fuck are you thinking about

ok

why do we have to politicize a grimes thread

they are trolls trying to derail the thread and get it deleted. they are nasty nasty people.

Ireally just want to know why they keep getting deleted. Are generals not allowed or something?

have you read the hate in the threads? *we* didn't politicize it. they have been hating her for years because they think she's an sjw and as a result, they demand we go to the gas chambers. don't act like that isn't the haters politicizing it. none of the grimes fans want a political thread about her.

again, because the alt right hates her. and they run Sup Forums.

She would down in a single hit, if that.

I'm so certain grimes has a bigger penis than me that I don't have to confirm, I love her for it, I honestly couldn't stop myself from pleasing it if I saw it but we should stop talking about its existence and focus on the music. Sexiest musician alive.

ew again, don't politicize it with leftist buzzwords.

grimes is a genius. her music will be eternal and we should respect her as such

christ dude it's not like she would fight Ronda Rousey in her first fight. She'd fight some scrub with as little to no experience as her and very likely less money than her meaning shittier coaches. Stop being so dramatic

I bet you haven't listened to grimes music for a week without other influences clouding your judgement. I bet you didn;t know that just being nice to her makes your penis bigger.

You're that white-knight.

I bet you're a cuck

I bet you're a 12

Hey, that is my shoe size!

what's wrong with being a cuck?

fine, how about "fascists." there's nothing alternative about this garbage anyway. these anons are why the grimes threads are like this. they attract shitposters who care about her only as a representation of what they hate politically.

the majority of moo, whether they love or hate grimes, appears to share the grimes fans' desire for a mostly politics free environment, but these anti-grimes invasions by literal nazis make it impossible to avoid politics.

if you care about being able to avoid political shit, and you're a right winger, then get your own side under control. the aggression is being countered by grimes fans, we didn't start by invading your threads. if you want us to, we can and we will, now that you've destroyed all our threads. expect us to escalate with attacks on all the threads you love unless you leave us in peace.

go fuck yourself

What does that mean?

no I'm a realist that knows about mma

There are all kinds of love, maybe mods are censoring for our own good. If grimes keeps us from hearing all her bad music then maybe we grimesfans should be kept from talking to each other if it promotes sex.

you would have a point, if the deletions had been confined to the times, like just now, when a thread was focused (because of being invaded by rape threats) on sex. however, the mods also deleted the generals when they had substantive musical discussions and nothing of that nature. and they aren't exactly trigger happy about deleting any of the millions of other Sup Forums threads in which sex, race or whatever else is talked about in an extreme way.

no. it's clearly about suppressing fans of Grimes, trying to drive them off Sup Forums. this may in fact be very good for the psychological well being of the grimes fans, not to be in this shithole, but the reasons Sup Forums would want this, are probably political. they see grimes fandom as the trojan horse of the left here, and want to remove grimes fans from the premises before any of the shitposters who jerk off to her while hating her music without listening to it, actually listen to it, realize she's the queen of music and abandon their Sup Forums alt right ideology, realizing it's garbage designed by corporations to pander to 13 year olds.

can someone pls describe how st. Vincent is different to grimes? do they collab behind the scenes? are we finally in the age of matriarchal musical leaders?

fuck off

I hate leftist as much as the next guy but I consider myself apolitical, just from a feelistic standpoint i.e. progressives force themselves to appear naturally happy and joyful so as to make their recoiling at things they don't like more potent, like a dog whistle to point out sin, it's an implied threat and I hate those kinds of people. Now grimes isn't political either unless the sexual has become political which I'm not sure of. People should just forget about claire and focus of grimes music.

Having any stance is political, especially one like yours where you try to deny the necessity of a political environment to begin with.

You however have this pejorative to proclaim this idea of the people on here like it's real at all or even important, to make yourself look good for some reason.

The threads are deleted because of the threads, the content of them. lurk more.

be nice to St. Vincent, user, those are legit questions that no true grimes fan would have difficulty explaining.

The only thing that makes them a little bit simillar:

i think i listened to her once and wasn't impressed by anything. this is a terrible metaphor, she reminds me of a bottle of perfume that some people absolutely LOVE but i just kind of

is grimes ever in here?

grimes is very political, like anyone, it's unavoidable that our personal ideas and decisions will have some political meaning in the eyes of others, even if we don't see ourselves as that (she doesn't- she got angry at the media for trying to make her a political figure).

grimes is very unusual today because she makes art but just respects people to make their own interpretations of what she is saying, and doesn't like when art becomes officially defined to mean one thing and is used to divide people. she would not agree with the far right personally, but she never said, don't be my fan if you have different politics.

that's why it's disgusting how some parts of the right politicize her. the left has also done that in a different way (i.e. feminist critics who try to make her music part of a certain narrative of their type of feninism, which she even disagrees with) but those types of leftists are not on Sup Forums so we aren't talking about that. on Sup Forums the people who try to make grimes a political figure and hate her because of what she represents, are mras and so called alt right who feel politically threatened by her, and therefore hate and dehumanize her and disrespect her music without listening.

I doubt they see it that way to be honest.

So all the sexual fantasies and hate are just critique against her political stances? that's a stretch, maybe they just don't like her music that much or are horny. As for the modelling side of her art, she probably just has that X-factor, I really don't understand foot fetishes but that doesn't make them invalid I don't think. I mean if you don't want people to comment freely on your music don't release it to the public - same surely goes for risqué pictures of your body.

I guess the price of being vague is that other people will fill in the gaps to mean what ever they want.

>implying she isn't the one making all these threads and facilitating the growth of this cult

bet she even made this pic

everybody who's in The Grime-Men could team up to kick out the Montie Boys

> has stumbled here

But do they stayed?

is that you, c-claire?

You're waifu a shit

What if during sex with grimes I slipped my thumb up her bhole? You think she'd be mad at me? Haha just curious haha asking for a friend haha

Haha I think she'd just slip you one back haha

>during sex with grimes

>the Grimes general gets deleted
>this thread is still here

I don't understand.

Haha uh oh

She has a really long finger.

Grimes vs Paige VanZant when?

please stop