Tell me how famous this movie is in ur cunt

Tell me how famous this movie is in ur cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_aHby7d6Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=MXY9Ylvlm8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PthoL26jKcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is known by many. It is not of common knowledge tho.

Normies think it's the greatest thing ever because it has the kid-friendly aspects of a Disney or Pixar movie.

pretty famous though no one in my family except myself have seen it

neet gurls love it

I prefer the howling castle though

kinda famous
> known by many
> not of common knowledge

wut

It's usually on TV at Christmas, Howls Moving Castle is on more though.

Its a bit famous
No face scared me the first time I saw this movie, and yet I loved the movie

Probably one of the more well known anime films along with Mononoke.
I prefer Nausicaa personally.

Miyazaki is a butthurt SJW who can't deal with the idea that people might fap to female characters in his shit.

Howl's castle fell apart at the end

Your usage of meme arrows could be improved.

Canal nigger made perfect sense though; there are plenty of people that know of it but they are not a majority.

I know the name of naussica but I have never seen it

I agree to you

no one watches anime here

We're the first country where the film was released outside of Japan. It's very famous and remains a must see. Miyazaki became a knight of the order of Arts and Letters when the film got released here. It's his first international reward.

Can I be come a knight toO? o.O?

classic artwork/10
nobody even realizes it's anime

Normies dont watch anime.

>this is what ghibli fags actually believe

It got screened outside of the indy theaters that only do foreign shit nobody cares about unless they want to be pretentious.

cute, comfortable movie desu
It's a must watch for uru-weebs but it's not known by many normies

Only SJW or Hipster like that movie here. The same goes to other Ghibli movies.

Kinda famous, Disney gave it a wide release here in cinemas with an argentine dub (If you're interested, you can see samples here: youtube.com/watch?v=2_aHby7d6Mg youtube.com/watch?v=MXY9Ylvlm8Y ) and Primer Plano released it on home video. It is the first and only Ghibli movie in having a re-release on home video here. In the Top 10 of most ticket-selling anime movies, it's on the 8th place, and it's also the only movie not based on a pre-existent anime series.

It also enjoys a lot of local, limited exhibitions in several cinemas on the "Interior del paĆ­s".

Also, a state-owned channel broadcasts it a lot of times.

youtube.com/watch?v=PthoL26jKcA

these

Not knowing much about it at the time in 7th grade my friends and I laughed at a kid from another school on a field trip for saying it was his favorite movie and our teacher only scolded me and gave me detention for it. She gave me detention every week the whole year actually. Really didn't like me. Being a white kid in a mostly black school was interesting times. Had some teachers who really hated my guts for no reason lel

Ghibli is not really popular here, unfortunately.

Never seen any of his films though, but that's just due to laziness. I plan to eventually. The art style doesn't really entice me though.

It must be popular because I remember it came from some public tv channel. I don't watch any anime though.

because it had disney helping with distribution and shit like that it is relatively well known for movie hobbyists, the average person doesn't know it though

probably in the top 2 best known japanese movies

Ghibli is the only anime normies will watch. Hell most normies love Ghibli.

Did you show up for all your detentions? Since if you did, 7th grade you was a dumbass.

you literally can buy tickets to see it cinemas right now www.hoyts.com.ar/pelicula/ANI-FEST-EL-VIAJE-DE-CHIHIRO

It wasn't a neighborhood school. Detentions were held during recess. They didn't have detention outside of school hours.

They put every so often in film festival alongside the rest of ghibli and some Mexican indie films.
Mononoke Hime is my fav btw

Famous and appreciated, Italy is weeaboo

baby's first ghibli movie

my fave is porco rosso

Interesting info.

Considered a Disney movie by most.