This man is going to be the president of the most powerful nation on Earth in January

This man is going to be the president of the most powerful nation on Earth in January.

Think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuZaABYSztw
youtube.com/watch?v=r9ZJyLT89y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And he's already betraying his retarded fanbase now that he knows how real shit has gotten.

t. Rand Paul

youtube.com/watch?v=uuZaABYSztw

Is he supposed to be younger in this pic or just his head looks small?

Name one president who hasn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9ZJyLT89y8

>betraying
Not to defend the retarded fan base but no politician keeps 100% of the promises they make during an election.

He's the first real Black president

>babies first presidential election

give one example and show proofs

He will do more for Blacks than for whites

He gets in the office on my birthday. I turn 20 on 20th.

Feels odd.

Wrong again.

literally zero. people still dont grasp this.

Clinton was a fake. He put more Blacks in jail than any president before him.

What a fucking tragedy

Now I'll have to rely on the Supreme Court and Congress to repeal Obama's retarded decisions, whatever shall I do

I'll believe you white boy, but first you gotta give me your women.

>mfw Trump, the person who will become the most powerful man on the planet in 2 months tweeted out a anti-Black propaganda picture that originated from the KKK

t. Tyrone Zuckerberg

>Now I'll have to rely on the Supreme Court and Congress to repeal Obama's retarded decisions
>Implying

wow, he's tall

It's Ty'rone Zuck'bergavious

Get it right, white boy.

no wonder why he triggers california

Did Americans elect him just so we could have more hilarious photographs with Putin?

None of them has ever kept 0% either. Well except those tax cuts for the wealthy I guess, he's still going to do that. At least all those rednecks can be happy knowing that Trump's friends are all getting richer

Is this real? Obama isn't even that tall, 6'1, yet he towers over Putin. How much of a midget is he?

Will manlets ever learn?

Jesus but you are pathetic

>played sax
>rapist

nah he was just a nigger

No idea how accurate this is.

Honestly, as a slightly left of center centrist who hates DC... I'm loving this. America gets the politicians they deserve.

If you want to think this a new thing, google "mencken democracy". His shit is over 100 years old. Seriously.

Pass the fucking popcorn, America. I'm laughing my ass off as an American.

>originated from the KKK
>believing mainstream media lies

Sup Forums isn't the KKK and pepe doesn't come from Sup Forums

That's what I said, coolero.

I'm still getting headaches thinking about it. He's like Nicolas Maduro tier level stupidity.

I mean look at this picture, does this fucker even look confident enough to take the job.

excuse me, but one thing is a respectable black gentlemen and another is a nigger

Oh come on, Washington DC isn't that bad. We can be cool too! Pic related

But he fucking campaigned on NOT being a politician. Therefore we hold him to higher standards.

it's obviously photshopped you fucktard

>believing mainstream media lies
No, the picture didn't come from a pol account, but an actual KKK account

>a respectable black gentlemen

Something a coolero would said, cuckmeister.

I had my doubts for a moment.

Nice pali, by the way.

When you realise you'll have to downgrade your house and furniture for the next 4 years.

>But he fucking campaigned on NOT being a politician. Therefore we hold him to higher standards.
Shouldn't you hold him to lower standards? Niggas like Clinton have years of practice politicking before attempting to go for president. Trump has to learn how everything works on day 1. Can't expect him to perform as well as someone with experience as soon as he starts out.

why are you mad billy?

I think he deleted it later though

Because a spade is a spade.

well, at least we're gonna get more punished Ana

Lāpsta. :DDD

Well, honestly this "real estate magnate" who isn't even in the Forbes 400 and who declared bankruptcy four times (screwed his investors, not himself) has just learned the reason all US presidents leave office with white hair.

He is clearly outside of his depth, and understands the enormity of being the most powerful man on planet earth. Bankruptcy is no longer an option. And billions of lives depend on your shit.

Enjoy it Trump. KEK. You chased the car. You caught it. Now what?

I am literally the luckiest bastard in the World right now. I managed to get a good paying job in risk analysis so I'm home free since my job will probably have to look at his bullshit for the next four to eight years.

>MFW

or maybe because a baby didn't get his pacifier

>"isolationist"
>picks shitty interventionist neocons for DoD, SoS

lmao

He's not talking about city user.

Your entire existence is based on federal largesse and waste. If we decided to move the Capital to Denver the rats would be scrambling for years. DC is, by definition, The Swamp.

This is the grave we have chosen for ourselves.

merkel confirmed manlet

4u

Sucked on your mums cheches m8

And you're STILL Salty.
Really fires those neurons up

Good luck. I used to work for Lehman Brothers and lived the high life in NYC until they collapsed and my life collapsed along with them and I decided to move back to Finland.

Now I'm stuck in Finland HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Bush administration 2, featuring Donald from the Apperentice series.

Working for a bank fug :DDDDDDDD

lol, take good care of that butt, amigo, you look like a baboon in heat

>1.90
fugg he's even taller than me

At least trump could run a company, bush couldn't even run a baseball team.

>2019
>Trump begins building the wall
>2020 election
>wall is still being built
>If you vote for the dems the wall won't be finished
>Trump gets re-elected by blackmailing the entire country

>Being a parasitic jew living off of finance

Serves you right.

nvm it's actually 188cm

Let's be honest, the bulk of his brand is just a combination of his property and his ego. That makes for a toxic brew, especially more than ever after all the bullshit he said during the campaign. That's a domino just waiting to fall.

"speaking syrian"

almost postive this bitch said that on a video not posted too long ago.
the broad is dumb as fuck.

>Criticizing others for having high paying jobs

Sounds like someone is salty.

>Kayne West gets elected for the Dems anyway
>Still builds the wall

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!

If I ran a world I would have all the tall people castrated so they don't breed.

The planet can't cope with too many tall people.

Except he was accused of racism before the election. He had a fricking housing discrimination lawsuit against him.

There's more to mans character than how much he has in his wallet.

Financial industry just leeches money from people who do actual work.

Have a tip

so? blacks are crybabies.
they dont pay their bills and then blame someone else. wanna bet his lawyer was jewish?

It's not his fault that blacks on average don't have good jobs and can't afford to pay the bills needed live in his buildings.

So how will the Trump University lawsuit progress now that trial dates and venues have been set?

He has been indicted for racketeering for this. Do you think this is good for the country? Will Comey let it go? Will Obama pardon him?

Trump supporters please reply. This shit is important.

Well his father and him owned like 60 properties in NYC at the time, of course they are going to be accused of discrimination by someone.
Every company has people trying to sue for discrimination.

Civil law is different from criminal law. It'll probably be settled with a fine or something.

>tfw you accidentaly the president.

No actually the plaintiffs have a case. He is on record being a racist in his policies. He settled most of that shit because he knew he'd lose.

We need a more courageous populace that is less willing to settle. Settling is Trump's modus operandi because he has a huge legal team who, itself, sues all the time to discourage opponents.

Someone needs to take his shit to SCOTUS. Before the GOP allows him to delegate synchophants to the SCOTUS.

business idea: premium-rate number visible in online troll profiles as you diss Trump

>modus operandi
>SCOTUS
>delegate
>synchophants

>I don't know how the court of appeals works
>I don't know how double jeopardy works
>cases that were decided 30 years should be immediately reopened and brought to the highest court in the land
You've lost the plot kid.

>He settled most of that shit because he knew he'd lose.

He settled it because it was a bullshit class action lawsuit, and it was easier, faster, and cheaper, to pay the fin with no admittance of wrongdoing, than fight it out in court

*Giggles*

You don't know what bankruptcy is

All the info for it is there for you to read and you still don't know

That first talk with Obama was about the actual earth inside our hollow planet. That hits hard.

>moving the goal posts

"""""""""""""fiat currency''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hi jamal.

t. Martin Latrell Vontavious Porter

I don't get how anyone can deny what Trump is after the birther bullshit he pulled

I admit he is a MUCH better option than Hitlery