Oakland Billy Beanes (aka the Athletics) vs Boston Red Sox

A's bros, please tell Billy the Beane to gib back Dick Hill please.

And we'll give you some baseballs for Gray too. Even with his recent struggles, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Now for Buttholez to piss me off.

GARY
A
R
Y

taking bets for when Butholez collapses

first inning

Hello Boston!

Sonny, please don't fuck up again. You were elite. We need you for trade bait for the deadline.

*Beaners.

hello red sox /west/

OH GOD THE COLLAPSE IS ALREADY HAPPENING

THERES NO OUTS IN THE 1ST AND HES ALREADY COLLAPSING

good start

that implies you have good players that you'd be willing to trade

i mean if so we have the right gm...

coco crisp was cool

i miss him

BUTTHOLEZ
>HOLT

ITS OVER

ITS ALL OVER

LOWRIE DUBS

So Buckholz is already gargiling cock, I fucking cant stand him.

In other news O'Sullivan is starting tomorrow and im going to the game. What should I expect I never really heard of this guy

>A's 1-2-3 are all former Red Sox

>They are doing better than the men we traded them for

Oh billy

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER INSTALLMENT OF "WHY THE HELL AM I STILL ON THIS TEAM" BY CLAY BUCHHOLZ

A really mediocre outing, he literally got called up on like friday and he was meh in his 1 relief inning on saturday when we were getting btfo

Buchholz has thrown as many pitches in the first inning as Steven Wright threw through 4

>Eternal 4th placer fan at a game with neither team being the Eternal 4th Placers

Why couldnt it have been E-rod or some shit thats who I was hoping for. God damn it. Should I just hope the offense fucking lights it up? Whose pitching for the A's?

Sonny plz

Is it bad that one of the reasons I like the A's so much is that their colors and uniforms are fantastic and I wish more teams didnt go for the Red/Blue color memes?

based space ace is too good for this team. Playing better than grape man and only making peanuts in the process.

I really hope Wright becomes a permanent addition to the starting rotation.

> Should I just hope the offense fucking lights it up? Whose pitching for the A's?

Some guy named Manaea is pitching and I have no fucking clue.

He sure as shit isn't going anywhere in the near future.

BASED X
A
S
E
D

X

hi draper

Hey pal

In case you forget how far from 1st place you're sliding, losing to the team they just pooed on

hey,... nice meme...

>.5 games
>far

So close Pedey

God damn it PD
it was in your glove

maybe if he were regular human sized instead of little girl sized he would've caught it

Just Hanley being Hanley

Pedrioa trying to get himself injured so he doesnt have to take part in this Buckholz shitshow

>PEDEY INJURED

I FUCKING HATE BUTTHOLEZ SO MUCH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK OFF BUCHHOLZ

hit alonso next AB for trying to injure Pedey

hey where do you guys like to go out to eat? just asking

>Its a Buckholz lets runners score in all three innings he'll pitch

I can see why this thread is dead. No one wants to see this fuck up

GO AWAY

GO FUCKING AWAY

GO AWAY YOU SPINELESS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT LITTLE BITCH

YOU JUST DONT CARE

YOU DONT CARE THAT YOU FUCKING SUCK

AND THATS WHAT MAKES ME ANGRIEST

GO AWAY YOU FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I expected this
I'm still disappointed

COCO
O
C
O

ok so we (Red Sox) will trade you clay (certified ace, he has a no hitter once) for rich hill.

>43 pitches in 2 innings

>Wright had less than that through 5 yesterday

why did clay decide to give up runs?

Because he enjoys the taste of dick.

>buttholez keeps getting worse with every start

>it was epic

thanks don nice meme

btw this is clay's wife

ok so when is it time to stop starting clay?

OOOOHHH SHIT

ITS MY FUCKING BOY GARY

GARY
A
R
Y

she's kind of fatter than i expected

Ya theres also a pick of his dick isnt there

>reddick guy will never come back

BASED SHAW

LETS GO BOYS

theres a pic of a dick in a vagina

but theres also pics that Napoli sent Clay in there so it could be his

He posts it at least once a day.

I'm pretty sure we're talking about different guys

TOP KEK

MEMES

>Gray

>wake up michael

what did she mean by this

I'm talking about > Reddick guy, who are you talking about?

>JBJ
>Good

DFA THIS BUST

napoli is a sleepy head

but she's clay's wife!!!

im guessing they pulled the pictures from Clay's phone and Napoli sent him pictures of chicks he was banging

pic related: napoli's tats on that arm

take this down now you don't own the copyright to this

Why do you have these and where did you even get them

they quietly leaked online a couple years ago after the fappening

>buttholez

GOD FUCKING I HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you fucking suck so much Clay. Why do you still have a job

so is this Clays last start? They can't possibly keep giving him starts.

remember when he had a good game last start
me neither.

>being given a pity outing by the White Sox
>good outing

I dont think so tbqh with you Joe

We can only call up so many people from fucking Pawtucket.

We're gonna make trades soon for pitchers. who should we aim for?

Literally anybody

we need an established ace someone like a david price who is he pitching for these days

idk but thats a good idea, we shouldnt pay too much for him though

Verlander

why not a guy like that is going to be worth every penny

I DON'T CARE WHAT TEAM HE'S ON

GIVE HIM ALL THE MONEY

sonny gray

ya but id be really bad if he didnt work out Ben, we should be cautious about things like this

Bring up moncada or something. I don't care as long as clay isn't a starting pitcher

>Strasburg just signed an extension with the Nast

And there goes another possible fix, god damn it

>YES, goyim. Price is still an ace. All he has to do is raise his leg a little higher.

>this stupid foot shit

This couldn't be a faker fucking excuse

yankees fans are literally jumping off the brooklyn bridge

>don't worry sox fans, everything is fine with Price :^)

Anybody else watching Schilling's stream right now?

X come the fucking on.

God fucking damn it.

no

link