twitter.com/NoLaughingMata/status/718005107657457664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

College stadiums are amazing. Especially when they're full

Easter road, it's been around since 1893

Eibar

University of North Dakota hockey arena

>tfw probably the only hibs fan in new york

>amateur handegg

I've never personally been to a Cubs game at Wrigley Field, but that is something I would love to do. From what I've read/heard, Wrigley is the best MLB ballpark still around.

As long as there isn't anyone else here who supports Scottish football, we can pretend we are good.

its absolutely cramped as fuck, if you've ever been to any other ballpark that isn't fenway you will be disappointed

>Wrigley is the best MLB ballpark still around

Damn straight. Summer nights in Wrigleyville are fuckin GOAT

soon.jpg

i've made the trip as an away fan twice. it's a living, breathing baseball museum. also fuck the wrigleyville haters. this was some of the tastiest garbage i've ever scooped into my face hole

These literally look like something you'd find behind a high school

>posting the infinitely better concept

At least they probably bulldozed a few dozen crackhouses to build this eyesore

The UND trolls at Minnesota Wild games must make up like 10% of the crowd

>posting an arena in a stadium thread

da GOAT

>not posting the goat Philadelphia stadium

I haven't actually been inside any MLB ballparks. I've seen Safeco Field in Seattle from the inside the car I was traveling in, but that's the closest I've ever come to seeing an MLB ballpark in person.

> I haven't actually been inside any MLB ballparks

>i regularly go to get shitfaced there
feels relatively ok man

The plural is Stadia, friend

Wrigley and Fenway are pure meme shit. Falling apart, cramped 3rd world ballparks but retards keep overrating them because muh tradition.

Golden1 Center, Sacramento, CA
>opening October 2016

I'm not making it up. I just haven't had any opportunities to travel, because I'm a poor college grad needing to pay off my student loan debt.

How tf did they convince Sacramento to build the Kings a brand new stadium? Serious question. Does anyone know? The Kings have been perpetual trash for over a decade now

Blackmailed the city.

GONNA GO TO SEATTLE IF YOU DON'T!

You have to be literally Africa level poor not to be able to afford going to baseball games. The cheapest tickets go for like 5 bucks.

Oh shut up. Nose bleed tickets are like $20. Treat yourself one of these days. Eat brown rice and eggs and drink only water for a few weeks.

You won't regret it.

> track around field

Literally garbage tier

> Eat brown rice and eggs and drink only water for a few weeks.

this is actually pretty good advice in general

They were going to leave if they couldn't secure a new stadium. Arco was old as fuck and Sacramento couldn't handle losing a franchise, it would have been a huge economic and cultural loss.

The Kings have sucked but they're still the number one team in the city and they sell much better than most teams in the cellar, they sold out about half their games last year

Also the Mayor of Sacramento is Kevin Johnson, former NBA All-Star PG and Sacramento native. He was very active in securing the team.

> i enjoy modernist ballparks like tropicana field and marlins park
> i need gimmicks and flashy bullshit at my ballgames, otherwise why go?
> i don't know enough about baseball to appreciate the sport
> i swallow horse semen on webcam for a living

I'm going to visit this stadium next summer, can't fucking wait.

>I can't make an argument without strawmen and acting assmad

going in august bro, i'm pumped too

Yes, but that's not my problem. My problem is that I do not live anywhere near an MLB team. The closest MLB teams to where I live are the Seattle Mariners (760 miles NW) and/or the Colorado Rockies (620 miles SE). It's the travel/lodging/dining costs that are stopping me from going to watch an MLB game in person.

Like I said, I could afford a nosebleed ticket, but the reason why I can't go to a game is because of the high travel costs. Nearest team to me is the Colorado Rockies, at more than 600 miles away from where I live.

Lol the sex assault allegations

yeah he's done after this term, he's lucky they're not going forward with charges this has been well known in Sacramento for about a year now it's just no one can do anything about it. But he was a pretty good mayor, he just liked touching 17 year old girls a bit too much

>""""""""""stadium""""""""""

>nobody's posted this yet

>All those super stadiums of a million trillion seats for this kind of atmosphere twitter.com/NoLaughingMata/status/718005107657457664

Etihad Stadium, during their title-winning manager's farewell speech

Those are annoying MLS hipsters. They make up a tiny minority of American soccer fans, who are themselves a tiny minority of American sports fans in general. Also, MLS stadiums rarely have more than 20,000 people at any given time, all these huge stadiums are made for football or baseball.

2 jumbotrons

Sure it has pink seats but now it has a hotel along with a swimming pool and soon a big light box thing.

Filename says Vaduz, so it's clearly the Rheinparkstadion. The Ipurua Municipal Stadium looks like pic related.

Always have felt Vaduz sounds very French for a German speaking place

why boreball stands are so flat and so far away? I've seen old stadiums that looked much tighter and intimidating than this generic set up.

Been there, it's fucking amazing live.

From Wikipedia:
>Vaduz: Vaduz was first mentioned in 1150. The name of Vaduz is either of Romansh origin (avadutg, "water", from Latin aquaeductus) or developed from Valdutsch - from Latin vallis (valley), and High German diutisk (German)

Texas has bigger high school stadiums than that.

Devil trips confirm. Can't believe they only played 2 matches there during Euro 2004.

>handegg, ever

City Ground
Oh mist rolling in from the Trent
My desire is always to be here
Oh City Ground

What a sad picture. I lost the last lingering inch of respect for City seeing that.

Funny how we'd keep that stadium with that same design, had we built something like that here. Funnier still is to know those cookie-cutter stadiums rarely lasted more than 30 years before someone had the idea to build new separate stadiums.

>american stadiums

>German "banter"

Love hosting warm weather teams up in Gillette Stadium.

That looks pretty cool

PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP

Americans unironically go to see these sports

Is comfy here

Enjoy getting killed

Always prefered the smaller ones from the lower leagues. only problem is that most have a running track inside.

Running tracks are the single worst part about Italian football.

Luigi Ferraris is the single best.

A literal dream.

All other stadiums git gud

That's across the river or further north. The area around the stadium is fine.

Polish football is fucked as heck isn't it? Like ultras that are all neo-nazis and want to kill all foreigners and gypsies?

>biggest club in Argentina
>CBF having a proper stand at one end

was so happy seeing them boycott the champions league match when it was announced that they were going to use the money to fund refugee support.

Just

>american "universities" spend millions of dollars on sports stadium
>american "students" get jewed into 4 years for a bachelor's degree

so much better when they installed lights

The universities don't pay for the stadiums and any funds they do provide come from non tuition funds