Is Mexico the least native influenced Latin American country?

is Mexico the least native influenced Latin American country?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenguas_de_México#Lenguas_ind.C3.ADgenas_de_M.C3.A9xico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you fucking real? Do you know where the name Mexico comes from?

That's probably Argentina

Pretty much.
They do dubs for TV shows and make us all look like shitskin criminals, but that's about it.

Compared to Puerto Rico or Peru or Argentina, Mexico doesn't seem to be full of indigenous influence

wat

Nevermind, read the thread wrong.
I don't really see any important native influence in the continent, except for central America.

they drink mate, eat churrasco and have a bunch of cool dances of native American origin

Everyone in Mexico speaks Spanish, not a native tounge.

Mestizo culture is basically Spanish culture

lol nope. Quite the opposite.

most mexicans literally look like native americans

Yeah doesn't the US and Mexico have the same amount of US influence?

CHI

combined with Native American cultures

Err same amount of Native American influence*

>Mestizo culture is basically Spanish culture

Well they do have a lot of dying tongues. The only Latin countries that have an amerindian heritage that can be compere to mexico's are Bolivia, Paraguay, Perú, Guatemala and maybe Ecuador and Honduras.

All other Latin nations have literally no culture.

No way. It's probably Brazil or Cuba.

CA

GO

Uruguay and Costa Rica have, practically, no amerindians.

Colombia? Venezuela?

Aren't those mostly Mestizo?

Question: why do spics alternate from pretending to be Spaniards to pretending to be genocided Amerindians?

My gf acts as if she's a le ~cultured spaniard woman 99% of the time but as soon as any social justice conversation arises, she instantly switches sides and pretends that she's some fucking aztec mayan bullshit.

NO
lo digan.

Both look amerindian as fuck. Also this

The Spaniards were our fathers and the natives were our mothers.

Well yeah. I'm not sure about the percentages tho. But the cernailly have not a culture as amerindian influenced as that of México.

>Everyone in Mexico speaks Spanish, not a native tounge.
??????!!!

It's either Brazil or Cuba. Probably Cuba.

Honor thy father, love thy mother?

I always thought Latin America is just as native influenced as the US/Canada

>cultured
Spainiards were considered savage and brutal people in Europe.

Yes.

the south region has a lot of native American influence, specially Rio Grande do Sul

and we still have tribes living in the Amazon

So it's Cuba. But comparing to Spanish America is very little.

>Everyone in Mexico speaks Spanish, not a native tounge.
This is a new form of bait.

Thanks for the .GIF.

>mate
>name of the cities
>legends

What's next?

We aren't Spaniards nor native Americans, that's the point.

>The 13rd of August of 1521 heroically defended by Cuauhtemoc, Tlatelolco fall in power of Hernan Cortes
>It was neither a success nor a defeat. It was the painful birht of the Mestizo people.

Also, your gf doesn't count because
>CHI

So Mexicans DON'T speak Spanish? or is Spanish a native tounge now?

CHI

Tell me, which native languages are spoken in Argentina? I'm dying to know.

You have 1 million of Bolivians and another million of Paraguayans besides the locals, right?

But it's true and I'm not going anywhere.

Cuba, Brazil and Dominican Republic.

Puerto Rico is probably the next.

gaúcho culture is mostly native American

All my mother family speaks Tzeltal because they were hacendados and because they all have maids that speak it.
c'niquish t'huaye
tahi'n m'ayec
sat zot atzan zot elemuch
lol I know more phrases but I don't remember them

So southern cone is amerindian? Tell me something new.

I'm a legal citizen

>American education.
I can't be surprised, tbqh.

>Mexico it's the country with more amerindian-speaking habitants in the Americas, with a total of 65 registered languages in 2010
>es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenguas_de_México#Lenguas_ind.C3.ADgenas_de_M.C3.A9xico

I wonder how many of those "Amerindians" in the US and Canada are "1/64th Cherokee"

You have hispanics which is basically the same.

*im an anchor baby
fixed

kek

gauchos were mestizos that ate stolen cows and worked out their differences with knives, they weren't much influenced by natives in here (at most they used boleadoras but that's about it)
BRs will try to call me out on this but Uruguay is unironically the latinamerican society with less native influence. We don't have any native dance or anything. '''''Churrasco'''' doesn't have a thing to do with natives (it's cow meat, cows weren't present in the continent before the europeans came) and mate is probably the only thing we adopted from the Guaraníes.
We are mestizos but there aren't 100% native people in here

Still legal.

yes we know, but Uruguay and RS are basically the same thing

gaúchos are just more obnoxious about it

>Uruguay is unironically the latinamerican society with less native influence

My ass. You look Amerindian, you have amerindian clothes and drink mate.

It's either Brazil or Cuba. I also forget Dominican Republic.

THIS, regardless of our actual ethnicity our culture is both, other than the very rare native Americans in the US and Canada showing up or that one Peruvian guy who likes to bait white people we are basically it when it comes to speaking for Amerindian peoples in this board.

Yeah, sure, our knowledge of Aztec culture may come off as a weeaboo's discussing Japan but we are in fact distinctively not Spaniards, most of us do legit love our culture and our nation and that means embracing both our heritages, as cringey as that may sometimes be.

awesome, I also like how Paraguayans still speak Guaraní

Well aren't most Spanish people dark anyways?

not for long. republicans only need a few more seats and we'll be able to amend the constitution and get rid of birthright citizenship forever.

go back to mexico, you're not american.

>It's either Brazil or Cuba
maybe you don't have indio influence, but you're full of africans, and I can't decide which one is worse 2bh

>WE WUZ RAPE BABIES AND SHIET
btw I completely agree with you

just compare Brazil with other Latin American countries and see for yourself

I would swap every African with native Americans any day

>Uruguay is unironically the latinamerican society with less native influence

Sure.

From Mexico to Argentina, being called "indio" or "native american" is an offensive and pejorative term, because natives were slaves and Spanish colonial casta.

Not even in Rio Grande do Sul the word "indio" is ofensive.

In Spanish speaking countries, obviously the Caribbean ones.

>you look amerindian, you have amerindian clothes and drink mate

>you look amerindian
we are mestizos, some people have nativelike features but we're still the whitest of Latinamerica and that's a fact :^)

>amerindian clothes
what is that even supposed to mean? We don't have any '''''''native traditional clothes''''''' or shit like that. Our 'traditional clothes' are somewhat like pic related and it has nothing to do with natives

>you drink mate
and the world smokes tobacco. Yuros are amerindios confirmed

I'll just get married.

africans
when you ask yourself "what could be worse?" the answer is always africans

We're getting invaded by senegaleses.

this
>inb4 South Brazil is whiter than the girls on blacked

Oh yeah I forget we sometimes get Central Americans who like to post pyramids but they rarely talk about Amerindian culture

What Native Americans? Central America is a violent shithole too. Also, the most violent area from North America is Nunavut, more violent than Southern US

The Spanish kept the natives alive for labor, the British told the natives to gtfo or get shot.

Argentina, Uruguay and south Brazil are the same thing except south Brazil is more relevant economically

Is Mexico influenced more by Amerindian culture than the US is?

How come the Spanish let that happen?

Argentina and Uruguay are full of Amerindian looking people.

I don't understand your point desu in here it isn't an insult to be called an indio, but they where hunted once they started messing with other peoples' cows and fields, and killed off by Fructuoso Rivera back in the 1831. We are mestizos though but people with full native features aren't common at all

we fucked each other brains out as if there was no tomorrow

british told injuns to fuck off and stay away. spaniards fucked the injuns.

and so is south Brazil, except they don't care about it

I don't see as many of them to be alarmed 2bh, I'm more worried about our self-invited neighbours, those are plague

Brazil?

he's clearly overexaggerating

Don't care my ass. All Spanish America hate being associated with Native Americans especially Southern cone

Isn't Mexico pretty much 90% native american?

They needed people to mine all that gold

can confirm this, if it was for us, we'd give them free rides in helicopters and planes any day

So how do you feel about Southern Brazilians stealing gaucho culture?

I'm 1/8th Choctaw Indian, and I'm a lot lighter than most Hispanics

I like being associated with Native Americans and their culture

You are white not indian m8

Both are violent. But it coukd be worse. You could be a manlet like Bolivia.

>american autism

they had gauchos as well in the past, they just put more emphasis on the whole 'gaúcho' culture because it's what differences them with the rest of Brazil

There's a lot of Americans who have indian blood and look nothing like the average Mestizo