RURAL

ITT: Show rural part of your country.
>Is rural life confy in your country?

I grew up in a rural area. It was pretty nice. But also boring sometimes; there wasn't much stuff nearby.

super comfy

Can be comfy, but there's too many rednecks.

It depends, it can go from this

to this

It depends. Most of rural Ireland is quiet and peaceful, where people are alright, if a bit one-track.

Some rural towns have people living there that I can only liken to US hill-folk - rough, boorish and obtuse.

There's the stereotypical outback dry and barren, but in the southeast rural life looks like pic related

pretty sure all of Australia that isn't desert or rainforest looks like that

I'm in India but I'm from a fairly rural part of Michigan. I don't know if I'd call it comfy - although I enjoy the peace and quiet and natural greenery, there's not a whole lot to do at home. There's only one store in town and it closes at 11pm every night. If I want to eat without cooking, I have to drive at least fifteen minutes to the next town over. Sometimes there won't be any options there, so I'll have to do a 180 and go half an hour in the opposite direction and then fifteen minutes back home.

Looking forward to be being back, though. I've traveled to India seven times but I'm a bit fed up with it on this trip. All the pollution and people are just getting to me in a way that has never affected me before.

That was a picture from a nature reserve near my house. What I don't like about lower Michigan is that there's no expanse of continuous forest until you drive up towards at least Grayling. No matter how much greenery we have, it all comes to an end after about an hour of walking. I really miss uninterrupted wilderness.

Here's a picture of rural India. From Jammu & Kashmir in 2014. India has a lot of pretty places as well, but they're generally difficult to access. If there are any remotely touristic areas nearby, all of the hiking trails and rivers will be full of trash, syringes, and plastic bags.

There's a town in Himachal Pradesh called Kasol, that's popular with Israeli tourists and Indians who are desperate for foreign pussy. Absolutely stunning views of the river and mountains, all trashed and ruined by disgusting people who throw garbage fucking everywhere.

1000 km of this in every direction

I live in Pergamino

Siberian village near the railway. There are a few grocery stores. No entertainment except vodka and internet (slow and very limited). I want to live in the city but now the crisis, and it is very difficult to find a job (even shit payment).

It's pretty comfy but 20km drive to the store hurts

good post

depends on the area

NSW countryside is fairly pretty, even west of the ranges its a good place to be

very comfy

I grew up in the village on pic related, it was really comfy.

It's the best and comfiest desu