Looks like we're gonna be friends :)

Looks like we're gonna be friends :)
Let's try to work hard to benefit and improve ourselves and each other. America and Russia will be great again.

>work hard
>improve
>be great

Great words from someone who already has one foot in the grave.

I'll take that as congratulations for taking the other foot out of the grave.

No, fuck those slavic pigs. We should have elected Hillary and turned Russian into radioactive tundra

Fuck off Soros.

You fuck off Ivan

Check the flag Hans.

t. Huma

Flags don't matter, how many rubles you make per post?

What would I need rubble for?

no we are not

You can't blame the USA on your problems forever.

I dont actually. But we will never be friends until the USA exists.

Why do you think so? The main reason for our confrontation were American geopolitical ambitions and refusing to cooperate and to respect our ambitions. Trump could solve these problems.

At least I think so. Force shouldnt confront with another force, they need to unite for the sake of conquering much greater enemy.

i still love you buddy

What greater enemy?

Eurabia

go to bed neocohen

Ukraine.

Chinks, Martians, or whatever.

Trump sucking Putin's little mannlet cock angers the fuck out of me. The fact that America is putting itself on equal terms with animals is disgusting

i ship russia and china

Trump cant change the direction of US politics, he's just a temporary thing. Russia will always be seen as a threat to american intersts in Eurasia by US establishment so that's why we (Russian and American people) cant be friends until the state called "the USA" exists. Although the state called "Russian Federation" isnt better.
P*tin is an enemy of the Russian people.

The best instance why we will never be friends.

Don't listen to them, there are always faggots and naysayers on all sides.

>they are already calling each other
And this is how their friendship began.

>to discuss forming an alliance
Is this even real life?

The future is bright.

We can still be their bitch :3

Also make up your mind, are those the american people or
>the state called "the USA"
who is against our relationship.

I actually have nothing against the american people, but I's stronly against the USA and american rulling elites; they're truly the scum of the earth.

What is going on this thread?

We live in a cynical world. At least we can sit back and cuddle while our countries unfuck each other and start to get along.

Casual circlejerking, move along.

I hope things will actually improve and this isn't just wishful thinking on both sides

This is true desu and you'd get no disagreement from most people here

>1478401982292.jpg
who the fuck is that

>tfw America, Britain, and Russia will team up to save the world from islamic extremism just like they did seventy years ago with fascism

Can we please buy a bunch of cheap ammo and AKs friends :D

Some trap, so is pic related.

trap voting for Trump in Russian parliament?
ridiculous a bit

>trap
It's Maria Katasonova.

That's fine too.

these threads are absolute autism

>too many americans willingly lead america as a whole to be russianized.
>meanwhile russina does nothing special to america.

Fuck

>america
>anything but americanized
going out of your way to be be nice to your neighbors doesn't mean becoming your neighbors

>Turkey is reduced to cinders
>a single Greek tear falls off his face

U wot

>russianized.

Yes I plan to give up my alphabet tomorrow and adopt orthodox islam

Are you retarded?

no. you guys havent just realized it. russia doesnt consistently have any motivation to get westernized and classic western values and to buy into american values, whereas you buy into russian ones through putin.

this process is an "automatic" thing along with international political affairs, not an intentional action with your will. so hard to realize as long as you blindly get into russia, putin, and trump.

>whereas you buy into russian ones through putin.

I still haven't seen you mention any "Russian values."

It's almost like you're talking out your ass with vague statements to fearmonger. You sure you don't work at CNN?

>fearmonger
lmao. you sound like those voters of brexit.

its because its an automatic process. i mean, you yourself might not buy into it, but you will be put in the situation regardless of your will, as long as you try to get closer to putin.