>South Korea is LITERALLY run by some shaman cult thingy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_insurgency_in_Malaysia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_insurgency_in_Myanmar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_insurgency_in_Sarawak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We all know who better Korea truely is.

You mean the moonies?

>mfw south korean gooklet gets mad and calls me a communist because I know full and well which Korea actually managed to develop a real culture within the past ~63 years

Not only are they a shaman cult, but it is a cult of all women and they are pushing radical feminist idealogy.

did you think we were memeing about the whole best/worst korea thing?

All cult but no personality.

this
we told you like a decade ago why didn't you listen

Best Korea is best for a reason

At least We don't praise her.

>everybody lampoons the USSR as the "badguys" during the coldwar
>only the US funded terrorist groups and death squads to commit massacres in the developing world

meh both sides were at it.

though i'd say that the US funded ones were more psychopathic.

i also feel like the soviets were genuinely trying to help their international brothers build what they believed to be the best system

whereas america only viewed those countries in an exploitative capacity.

>America accuse America
>British defend

didn't really defend, but you as a beneficiary of US interference clearly have a better life than your cousin who received USSR assistance.

I mean would you rather be here in south korea shitposting and stuffing your fat face with fast food between rounds of starcraft

or in north korea standing out in the field digging up grass to make soup with, so you have something eat after your self-criticism session, hoping they that state security whatever doesn't come in and call you in for interrogation and torture for accidentally hearing a south korean broadaast on your shitty radio and then send you and 3 generations of your family to a death camp where you have to subsist on a diet of corn gruel and whatever rats and frogs you can catch, being subject to sleep deprivation, arbitrary assault and working in deadly conditions like under mines or cleaning up sites of nuclear weapon testing.

so yeah.

Sounds like Victory Gundam

a real life proof of the all look alike meme

>cleanest cities in the world
>least unnecessary energy expenditure in the world
>completely protected natural reserves, beautiful landscape not destroyed by foresters and ambitious urban tycoons
>weed lmao
>everybody cycles
>fully functioning public transportation
>public housing
>no unemployment
>free education, free healthcare
>proud culture and national pride

amerifats and eurocucks cry
>muh freedom of speech

Lets face it, the only people who hate and criticize Best Korea, are people who are so useless and destructive that they wouldn't be welcomed in the Best Korea. This is why Best Korea doesn't have feminists, SJWs like the west and vicious capitalists like China.
[spoiler]And no all-female shaman cult[/spoiler]

DPRKKK best album

The UDSSR literally engineered your countries downfall by marxism.

And it's a barely visible poison that's still eating through America and the whole Western world today

The main difference is that DPRK is full-outer party orwellian state, while SK is Brave New World full or prols.

Isn't it amazing how both these extremes can live literally back to back?

USSR funded communists, marxists, IRA, ETA, RAF, violent antifas, Israel and Palestine at the same time.
There is no "good guys" in geopolitics.

Like it isn't obvious, ZOG are just using Asia as it's ideology polygon for 150 years already.

The Soviets did literally the same thing with communist insurgencies all over the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_insurgency_in_Malaysia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_insurgency_in_Myanmar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_insurgency_in_Sarawak

Note that they all stopped in 1989/90 when the Soviet Union collapsed.

not all of them have stopped

commie insurgencies are still around

I think we meme magic'd North Korea into actually being Best Korea.

>>weed lmao
Learn something new everyday.