Are you a baritone or a tenor Sup Forums ?

Are you a baritone or a tenor Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo
youtu.be/3ZP3UQ0ESLc
vocaroo.com/i/s1eQxpCHUPlv
vocaroo.com/i/s1pabskqhv2V
vocaroo.com/i/s0CKSZ3w02MD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Patrician

youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

I don't really know. How do I find out?

see

Bonafide baritone.

My voice is so deep and sexy that I have given girls orgasms just by singing.

Baritone, but I'm almost a bass

Alto

>tfw bass
>tfw almost no popular music I can self-insert as

bass-baritone son

I'm kinda mixed. There are songs with tenor singers that I can sing easily and some where I struggle. I'm a bit more baritone though

Naturally a baritone but I have quite the range. I can sing as low as a bass and as high as a castrato

Baritone purely.

There's some songs I can sing perfectly, like anything by Johnny Cash, and than there is others I can only hit half the range on like anything by Billy Idol, and than there is stuff I can't sing on tune at all, like Elton John.

can you sing this song

youtu.be/3ZP3UQ0ESLc

Most guys are actually tenor, but a lot think/say they're baritone simply because they haven't strengthened their upper range and the idea of having a higher pitched voice is unmanly.

vocaroo.com/i/s1eQxpCHUPlv

lol you ain't shit scrub

nice vocal fry

I have a pretty nice range, my chest voice can hit some pretty low notes but hits lower-mid range notes well (think Frank Zappa). However, I can hit some pretty high notes too, going all the way up to a high E flat.

I'm from the pacific northwest
It's natural

I'm baritone-bass but I can high hit some high notes.Also, I can high pitch screech some how. It's kinda spooky.

depeche mode wtf easy as shit

bestest commetnenet

What am I Sup Forums

Me singing MEAT LOAF

vocaroo.com/i/s1pabskqhv2V

who would win

1000 baritones vs 1000 tenors

I primarily sing bass but I can go up to Tiny Tim-esque falsetto

Mezzo-soprano

Musical Theatre performer here

I change how I describe my vocal range depending on the audition. "Baritone" is the term that fits me better (just because of my vocal "color"), but I'm often called upon to tenor parts just because a lot of guys lack the confidence to sing high stuff.

My usual range (in chest voice) is F2-A5. Head voice doesn't extend this range any, just provides a different color.

I used mixed voice for rock musicals and with rock and pop bands I perform with. Using mixed voice, I can pull out notes up to G5.

Depending on the type of performance, my warm up makes all the difference. No matter what - I ALWAYS start my warm ups with low notes and I avoid going too far past middle C. The idea is that warming up low makes your vocal cords more flexible and prepared for rapid movement when you sing high. Similarly, you do this same sort of thing (but with your lips) when you play brass instruments.

I've been working on making my falsetto stronger, but it's so-so at the moment.

Tenor, need work on high falsetto. It's getting better tho

Dave Gahan is a baritone.

I'm a high tenor.

Pros: can sing pretty much any pop song ever
Cons: will never sound intimidating

vocaroo.com/i/s0CKSZ3w02MD