What's your guilty pleasure?

What's your guilty pleasure?

music

Panic! Just a few of his songs, but I hate myself for enjoying them.

Death Grips. Literally a shitty group of people with a few decent songs. Absolutely stunning that anyone ever thought they were good.

>inb4 bait
No fucking bait, they're legitimately terrible.

Agreed

sometimes when I listen to Nirvana I play videos of gunshot sounds and imagine Kurt killing himself

feel kinda guilty about it but not really

I'm glad someone else agrees. Ive always been practically burned at the stake for saying this shit.

That one and some Dance Gavin Dance

don't feel guilty bro, that's hilarious and I'm going to try it the next time I listen to Nirvana

Fucking kek. I actually really enjoy nirvana, grew up with them and shit so it's just nostalgia really. But I can't help but fucking laugh at that man. Ace.

Metalhead here, this is about as close to dubstep as I get.

I wanna pump her rump

I think they're a hipster punch card band. One of the reason people like them is becuase they're so bad and pretentious, so liking them makes the listener feel like they're enlightened or something.

Same goes with Xiu Xiu

I geniunly don't get how anyone likes "BLAH BLAH BLAH HOT HEAD HOT HEAD BLAH BLAH"

and G I R L by Pharrell

I listened to Shred, White, and Blue yesterday, it's been years since I've heard this album.
Here's my pick. The production is godawful, some of the songs are generic af, the vocals sound like ass, but I still love it.

Blurryface

emoe

>Same goes with Xiu Xiu

You take that back

I've seen them live twice too

this is probably their only good album.

i fucking love dgd bc im a faggot

Is it your guilty pleasure though?
Do you like their music but feel bad about it because you think it's pleb-tier?

Because it just seems like you're ragging on them. Which isn't the point of thread you fucktard.