Can we talk about this mixtape? is it the greatest singing rapper from atlanta mixtape of all time?

can we talk about this mixtape? is it the greatest singing rapper from atlanta mixtape of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_eM-3vbCALM?t=68
youtube.com/watch?v=U2oAf3gQHmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. It's amazing how he keeps on reinventing his sound.

>he keeps on reinventing his sound
He hasn't done that until this project. All of his albums/mixtapes sound exactly the same.

Is it actually good or just another thugger mixtape?

1017 Thug = SS3? Sure.

Go listen to it you lazy faggot

LIL MAMA SHE READY FOR WAR

SHE READY FOR DICK IN HER ASS AND HER THROAT

it might be his best project, or atleast top 3

Does anyone else feel like he sounds a bit like Bloody Jay on this record, especially on Harambe?

For those of you unfamiliar with Bloody Jay
youtu.be/_eM-3vbCALM?t=68

youtube.com/watch?v=U2oAf3gQHmk

i dont listen to fat people sorry

so young thug is the visual kei of the rap world. good to know.

Not only is this the greates work from an Atlanta rapper, this is the greatest work in the history of recorded music. The standard which all other works of art will be held against.

Where to cop outfit? Need something to wear for first day of class.

How does this guy keep pumping out so many amazing hooks and melodies, is anyone else in hip hop apart from Kanye so consistently catchy?
I somehow doubt Thug knows music theory, he just seems to have a natural talent for melodies

pretty much

how is a track titled fucking "Harambe" the best track of the year so far....

le dicks out xddd

she been suckin dick long before a nigga met her

Whats your favorite songs?

I like Future Swag, Wyclef, and Pop Man a lot. Definitely more dance and radio friendly imo. Not just simple heavy trap shit, I think its more complex then most of his previous work.

These, RiRi and Webbie

If I'd choose one it'd be Guwop.
haven't really caught on to those yet, Thugga usually gets better with each time though

>rapers

This album just feels like there's no filler. I am definitely liking this new thugger format of shorter more compact releases. Favourite songs are wyclef, guwop, swizz beats and pop man

Harambe is the greatest song he's ever recorded.

Only listened to it fully a few times, but I feel it could go right up there with barter 6. I felt the Slime Season tapes were kinda just meh, but this felt fresh.

I won't listen to it but the artwork is quite stunning.

Pop Man/Kanye West is thug finally harnessing his voice as an instrument to a greater degree