IDM: What are the greatest bangers of all time?

IDM: What are the greatest bangers of all time?

µ-Ziq: youtube.com/watch?v=-HoQ0b_1oik

Autechre: youtube.com/watch?v=jvqSzRCLvEQ

Aphex Twin: youtube.com/watch?v=mUT3KoxVzQg

Squarepusher: youtube.com/watch?v=xihg0s9_1eo

Boards of Canada: youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko

etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePZJSYURVGU
youtube.com/watch?v=QVXf6_plGy8
youtube.com/watch?v=TfCLxIiCkXI
youtube.com/watch?v=s_x_4UElTDI
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6BQtCu8BM
youtube.com/watch?v=-DE2eashqbI
youtube.com/watch?v=VetiAigJf-c
youtube.com/watch?v=QzhNA-JvbwM
rolandosimmons.bandcamp.com
trackermatte.bandcamp.com
youtu.be/LqgJvJRueaA
youtube.com/watch?v=dRI_dfDjyRY
youtube.com/watch?v=A2vWdRVc7Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An underrated IDM banger

youtube.com/watch?v=ePZJSYURVGU

youtube.com/watch?v=QVXf6_plGy8

gotta listen 2 dis

>drill and bass
ew

OP here. Thread was worth it already. Nice find, never heard that shit before.

another one

SD Laika "I Don't" (he does tho)
youtube.com/watch?v=TfCLxIiCkXI

youtube.com/watch?v=s_x_4UElTDI

AOTY 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6BQtCu8BM

Also is funny, the sound in this song is sampled from this game I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DE2eashqbI

no shit? I can kinda hear it too.

another one
2016 Certified Banger™ (might be my song of the year)
Trackermatte "Nemerabim"

my bad
>link
youtube.com/watch?v=VetiAigJf-c

This is my favorite of everything posted so far. Really, where do you find this stuff?

the best aphex twin song that's not made by aphex himself

youtube.com/watch?v=QzhNA-JvbwM

Just stumbled across dude on Soundcloud. Didn't suspect he could throw down with the gawdz like that. But not only can he, it's lightwork apparently.

rolandosimmons.bandcamp.com
trackermatte.bandcamp.com

If your interested I would check out Volumes (free) and some of his earlier Trackermatte work is name your price as well. Super nice dude as well.

/advertisement

Thanks for this, I've been very lazy with my downloading lately and my musical world has suffered because of it. I'll try to keep this thread open and download everything. IDM usually takes multiple listens to really enjoy for me, a lot of the time.

I've been keeping my self so busy. I'm having trouble finding a balance between work and leisure. But I think I've struck one recently and hope to download more again. We'll see.

Was kind of put off by the spastic vocal samples at first but goddamn the underlying melody is so good. Nice find.

I was the same way! I only liked that album because it has "At least I can say I tried". Which I recognized from ishikurs guide. But eventually a few other tracks grew on me. Now I listen to the entire album in one go and love it. It took me like 3-4 years to fully enjoy that album. Boy do I love it.

No problemo. : )

Not gonna lie though, Volumes is a big ass listen. Not quite elseq-status maybe, but it's close.

quick question- anyone know that Russian(?) electronic album with album art that contains skulls, flowers, and astronomy-related objects like planets/stars/a satellite or two?

pls its been like 2 years on the search

I have no clue what you're talking about lol

I was reading on Wikipedia that Go Plastic! was supposed to be like an LSD trip, and thought nothing of it, but I was in the shower listening to it in complete darkness, and I swear it felt like I was on acid. I've never had an album make me feel that way before, it was absolutely bonkerz.

He thought you response was to the Reload track instead of the shitty drill and bass track you actually quoted.

and if it helps the artist has a music video in which he's wearing a fur coat type thing along with grainy b&w clips

OP here. That sounds vaguely familiar but the name escapes right now. I could be thinking of something else however, as astronomy isn't a foreign theme in this type of music.

Nice Pluto btw, can't wait to see some of the higher res pics of Jupiter from the Juno mission later this week.

fuck.

>it doesnt matter if it´s good as long as it´s obscure

Who are you quoting?

none of those people in the opening post are obscure, you fucking dope.

youtu.be/LqgJvJRueaA

This is true, Lucidet is maybe more dark ambient? But it's not really droney. I guess, he's just "Fuck around with guitars and shit" core. I don't know, such a weird album.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRI_dfDjyRY

He used to post on 420chans /del/ board. This album is about abusing delerients. I really love this album despite it being shit. It really captures the offputting dysphoria of delerients.

Thankyu, it's of my favorite images. Guess I'll have to check those Jupiter pics out too.

And shit. Welp, cool of you to reply at least

This is really crazy. When I was younger I wanted to be a cosmologist. The end of the universe really interested me until I figured out it's really sort of unknowable. I am really interested by the idea of space travel though. I hope humanity can make it to the stars, because we're very close. That is a beautiful image, it's hard for me to imagine what it must be like on those other planets.

This is awesome.

But I have this weird idea that, I want humanity to live as long as possible, and maybe figure out a way to stop the end of the universe if that's possible. Because if the universe goes on forever, then my chances of coming back to life somehow trillions o billions o trillions etc of years from now is a possibility.

Which gets me to thinking, what really does happen when we die? People nowa-days seem so convinced one way or another, but it really is a mystery.

Bola "Noop"
youtube.com/watch?v=A2vWdRVc7Pk