God tier fascist-killing music?

What's your favorite soundtrack for murdering "alt"-right cucks? No love and peace shit pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gnwrLGMxHI
youtube.com/watch?v=YHV4avt3kmk
youtube.com/watch?v=iYFyUf5SpAU
youtube.com/watch?v=0xINZ7zMtaI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0fvUgvvQg
youtu.be/q15qLdQ9bNM
youtu.be/ia3bgUBsfp4?t=78
youtube.com/watch?v=2hHilUflspU
youtube.com/watch?v=nVD9Sj8dYBw
youtube.com/watch?v=xPn0x_UzfvU
youtube.com/watch?v=2iqllP8ASgU
youtube.com/watch?v=4CI3lhyNKfo
youtube.com/watch?v=JQUFnGNgHKw
youtube.com/watch?v=3SP2jA2wfZw
encyclopediadramatica.se/Read_a_book
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>alt-right
PEPEE

arghoslent normally

Sleaford mods - Divide and Exit

Charles Bronson and Capitalist Casualtoes. Infest is nice too

none better that i can think of

Only fascists' murder based on political opinion, Does that mean we can murder you?

youtube.com/watch?v=-gnwrLGMxHI

>it's okay when we do it!

youtube.com/watch?v=YHV4avt3kmk

youtube.com/watch?v=iYFyUf5SpAU

this
youtube.com/watch?v=0xINZ7zMtaI

Feels good desu. I'd enjoy it. What other language do you understand? You've been doing it to us for centuries and celebrate your mass murderers on moo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0fvUgvvQg

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

post-cuckcore

Magma, Nico, Burzum, Wagner, the list goes on...

Friendly reminder that antifascists are fascists as well.

This btw.

why do you try to redefine what a fascist is? it's not as simple as: use violence > become fascist

read a book about it instead

Siege

youtu.be/q15qLdQ9bNM

Not sure why you'd feel the need to express to an image board how above it all you at this hour you're obviously sleep deprived

There's a /leftypol/ music chart but I don't have it on my phone

numales listen to AJJ and TWIABPAIANLATD

>Commies killing fascists
So the commies are the real fascists after all!!

youtu.be/ia3bgUBsfp4?t=78

All politics are is simply different aesthetic perspectives

youtube.com/watch?v=2hHilUflspU

What about some god tier moderate centrist music?

>noise of being cucked(10 hours)

>le epic concern troll xD

leave your basement.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVD9Sj8dYBw

The Advanced Workers With the Anti-Imperialist Singers

youtube.com/watch?v=xPn0x_UzfvU

some reagan youth would be perfect

this to be honest comrades
youtube.com/watch?v=2iqllP8ASgU

Lol

I don't really think radiohead counts as left wing.

Fascism is the subsumption of all society under a network of rackets (SS, reichcommissariats, etc) revolving around a centralized authoritarian figure. The fascist society's network of rackets accumulates capital through extortion, mobilization of industry and society, and conquest. The various rackets are mediated by the central authoritarian figure to keep the fascist accumulation from destroying itself through mafia violence (Night of Long Knives, purges, etc.) and focusing its energy on internal and external enemies. A person who supports the establishment of this kind of society is called a fascist.

So being against fascism, whether violent or not, does not make one a fascist. A child could understand this concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=4CI3lhyNKfo

youtube.com/watch?v=JQUFnGNgHKw

came here just to post this

then either you disagree with fascism, which makes you a fascist, or you agree with fascism, which also makes you a fascist
everybody in the world is fascist

well this was about anti-fascist music, which could even be made by a centrist or even right winger who rejects fascism. the thing is that only the left is militant and passionate in their anti-fascism so they will have all the most appropriate songs. but also, many leftist songs will be against capitalism without specifically being opposed to fascism, which is not the type of songs needed for this thread.

radiohead count as left wing by music industry standards, in the singer's personal politics. but their actual music is only occasionally political, and can be used to promote various ideologies, even the alt right can twist certain songs to be celebrations of fascism. radiohead are, even under the farthest-left interpretation of them, like privileged commies who have given up on revolution, and in their despair over its impossibility, sing cuck carols to soothe and anesthetize the wounded soul. regardless of whatever politics they may have, the band therefore is precisely the opposite of what the thread demands. at their most militant and anti establishment, early to mid period radiohead was easily misinterpreted as an alt right hero. in their later more mature period, they avoid this risk, but at the cost of lulling listeners into self pitying defeatism or at best, chill love/peace quietude, neither of which is an effective challenge to rising fascist militancy. (and both of which may in fact encourage the impotency of the left to stop this onslaught.)

neo-radiohead and other pacifist sensitive indie is exactly what is not needed (nor is accidentally-alt-right old radiohead needed) as we move into an era where violence must no longer be feared by the left.

more accurate
youtube.com/watch?v=3SP2jA2wfZw

Yeah, but if we're only sticking to the word for word definition then the people whom OP is describing wouldn't be facists either

At least I don't think so, I'm not sure who exactly they're desribing

they're just describing anyone who doesn't agree with them

that's fun

the edge

>Friendly reminder that antifascists are fascists as well.
i know that this is 4 hours late but fucking kill yourself you shut-in freak

encyclopediadramatica.se/Read_a_book

>implying the USSR wasn't literally hitler minus the nationalism (among the people, that is. The government had absolutely no problem russifying their subjects and murdering any that opposed it)

b-but no true communism amirite?

>somebody wrote this article instead of reading a book

Yes, it literally wasn't.

no one ever claimed the USSR was communist, not even the USSR itself

also it literally wasn't

>this is what American millennials who have absolutely no memory or history under the Fascist Russian "Republic" actually believe

lmao you're still a dime a dozen pseud lefty

>Somebody browsed Sup Forums instead of reading a book

I'm British senpai. The USSR, despite all its many problems, was a much nicer place to live than Nazi germany, but I guess you've just been brainwashed by western propaganda to see that.

I literally dropped out of 11th grade

you could say the same for the reverse of that statement

>everything I don't like is fascism
:^)

>but I guess you've just been brainwashed by western propaganda to see that
Nah. I merely had family that was sent to die in Siberia, people that actually lived under the regime, and the ability to see the consequence of it on my own and neighbouring countries. Unlike your perspective based on nothing but idealised, neo-leftist ideals.

no you couldn't.

delet this

maybe your family shouldn't have engaged in fascist agitation then

>my family was an enemy of [group] therefore they are wrong
not an argument

>anti fashist
>wearing KKK robes
>LITERALLY named after Hitler Youth
kek dumbass

>The USSR, despite all its many problems, was a much nicer place to live than Nazi germany

So you're retarded? Wow

>Inb4 I'm just too smart xD
>Inb4 I fought da system with my mommy xD

>being this uneducated on the conditions of the expulsions under the USSR

The least you could do is at least read a wikipedia article. At least put in the minimal amount of effort possible into informing yourself of the subject matter before actually speaking of it.