Bully americans on Sup Forums and constantly berate them and put them and their country down

>bully americans on Sup Forums and constantly berate them and put them and their country down
>secretly wish i could live there and envious of them

who else

not me
but anglo dogs are fake ppl so im not suprised the slightest

hungary is the greatest country in the world and their women are the standards by which all women should compare to

Have you always felt that way or just now that Trump is making America great again?

t. proxyburger

This

Not really, I have been in the US so many times that I can say that it's pretty bad by 1st world standards.

I wish I lived in Ireland, I could singlehandedly put the lazy land of muh heritage on track

I also heard they have a huge problem with letting too many black people in, so it should be easy to get citizenship

always.
life looks really idyllic on american tv

and i know that tv is not reality, but their incomes are highe, they have more space, their weather is better or at least more varied there seems to be alot more interesting working and leisure opportunities in the US than in the UK.

it just seems to be where the aciton is is at.
the UK is a nice country to visit, but it's dreary to live in.

>the lazy land of muh heritage
Ireland is arguably the most successful country in europe

its only your fat burger brain that fails to comprehend this becuase of muh stereotypes about alcoholism stemming from the 1800s

This so much. Understood this after i moved here.

Thought Americans were fake, then I met Brits and dated one. Must be an Anglo thing that's been constant throughout time.

Smile in my face and stab me behind my back more why don't you?

How? Does it have that not-Sweden stink and balmy air?

yeah we Brits are hella perfidious

nothing personnel, kid

That's literally the nature of women.

Nope, nope and no. But thanks for asking proxyburger. If i had to i'd go to the finnish ancestry populated areas in michigan.

Don't know what you're talking about since we have one of the least polluted air in the world. But a garbage social safety net together with huge inequality and bad infrastructure is usually a sign of how bad it is. Plus homeless people literally everywhere.

>stereotypes
>stemming from the 1800s

>not facts stemming from now

WRONG

Not even memeing. It's like you guys don't understand what a real friend/friendship is and use people until you don't need them anymore.

Can't tell the difference. Anglo women usually wear the pants in their relationships with these cucks.

>It's like you guys don't understand what a real friend/friendship is and use people until you don't need them anymore.

Very accurate I've had this done to me, and done this to others.

Never had a 'best friend' in my life.

Always the fucking Irish.

this is not an official England hate thread
post your hatred about perfidious albion, lament on the injustices done by great britain, make fun of their policies and muslims, call them pakis etc.

>americans only believe in stereotypes
>look someone else believes in stereotypes therefore the stereotype is true.

american brain capaicty.

>wanting to live in that pressure cooker

wew lad

Stop drinking Absinthe, its bad for you.

>Brit saying hella

Dont ever do that again in the entirety of your existence.

Why is this? Do British citizens have no trust/bond to one another?

It's a cultural shock for me as brotherhood is a noble concept in the culture I come from.

Where else do I begin? No culture is perfect, but basic shit like this shouldn't need to be mentioned.

yeah no one should say that

I'm not envious of them, but I would prefer to live there. England is a depressing shithole desu

just hella calm down man