How popular is anime in your're cunt/state?

How popular is anime in your're cunt/state?

I love Japan!

No way!!

It's popular among teens but few get to Sup Forums levels.

Two bombs weren't enough.

kind of popular among teens/kids but they don't leave starting level animu, except convention-assisting weebs

Right is objectively better

Not even the weebs at conventions watch the good stuff like haibane renmei and kino no tabi. They're all fucking normies here.

Yiss. She is always warm and looks healthy.
Hugging her would be a true delight.

>meeting someone afk offline irl
>not being a normie

when I was in school a few years back, most girls were absolute fucking weebs.
>in russian class
>assignment was to talk about our hobbies etc
>one girl says she love anime
>teacher: what's anime?
>me: it's japanese cartoons
>half the class starts screaming at me
>omg user wtf don't call it cartoons are you retarded or something
>all girls in class were pissed at me for the remaining time in high school
and that's the story of why I fucking hate weebs

Nobody cares about it except otaku and creepy gaijin. desu

I have yet to see Sup Forums level of autism in real life and I'm scared of the day I do.

>>me: it's japanese cartoons
Kek.

This is still my favorite way to trigger weebs.

What do japs watch on their leisure time?
Japanese cinema is nonexistent, dramas are awful and tv shows are clusterfuck of mentalissues.

Telenovelas are awful and latinos still watch them.

Mangas are huge, every teenager read some, at least a little bit.
Anime is much smaller, it usually stay to the absolute entry level.

>flag
Yeah it's popular in niche circles but no one's that obsessed at least I don't think. I think most people watch it from Toonami or Netflix but nothing else really so those advertised are normie shit

Watching YouTube,Hulu or chatting, though

TV is obsolete media in Japan

Shameful dispray. Youhave no respect for your own contemporary culture whatsoever.
You just consume foreign content while useing chinese and american botnets.

Shit Otaku/Weaboo thing except Jibri studio.

That's the most normie anime you could ever imagine.

Good taste.

>Japanese have Hulu

I never knew this.

>Flag
>Too popular

fairly popular

Then how about One-punch man or Onepiece or Naruto? these are also popular in Korea.

Right for the observer or on the right according to girls' position on picture?

It's pretty fucking popular desu niichan

Hard to say, cause I'm not very social, or anything close to being very normie.
I'd say most under the age of 20 know what anime is, but maybe like 10-15% watch anime on the regular, and of them perhaps 1-2% download fansubs, with even fewer using xdcc or Po private trackers.

Of those who watch anime it's mostly normie tier shows like DBZ, Narutard, Clorox, One Piece and occasionally sports anime.
As mentioned above, most of them stream, mainly trough KissAnime and other horrible malware ridden shitsites.

t. Animegmegpro

It's little bit popular among teens.

Hulu and Netflix are popular in Japan

I thought koreans hated japan

Here, i have a right website for you:
>>>>reddit.com

Russia knows what's good

Observer of course

All women are whores anyway.

Right is objectively the best

Pure maiden> disgusting slut

Yes. But there are some projapan called otaku.

Same as I assume it is in most places: Not huge, but it has a following. Some people obsess over it at sperg levels, but for most it's just something to watch.

Fuck off. i love Koe no Katachi and Monogatari series.

>a virgin pretending to be a slut
>a slut pretending to be pure

Why do we have to watch new ones?
Classic films by Kurosawa and Ozu are timeless masterpieces.

>Monogatari
normie, normie get away

If they got that triggered, they must've been autistic anyway. You dodged a whole lot of bullets.

Shut the fuck up you stupid normalfag, and stop pretending you're any better than him

They same reason you have to listen to new music. If you keep seeing the same stuff, you'll either turn into a sperg or a doddering old man.

Now for the true test of patrician taste.

>awful and a clusterfuck of mental issues
And why wouldn't Japs eat that shit up?

The one who loves cooking. Or at least being able to pay for the ordered meal by herself.

Right

Left.

Are there more pictures like these? Dump more pls.

It's rightfully relegated to the ranks of rejects and retards.

Last one I have.

Oh I get it. Are you trying to tell us, the dark-haired girl is the best choice?

Left is a cheating slut so right

They're both more or less dark haired in that one though.

There are many retards watching naruto and dbz. One of my freind even once called naruto 'deep'.
Almost no one watches patrician anime like kill me baby, ppd, milky holmes or saki tanoshii

>sandals with socks
You are playing with fire, lady
The brunette I mean, with blue text clouds

Not so popular. Mentioning anime might be a social suicide in some circles.

I would cuddle with the slutty one, tell I stop the bullies that call her slut and when she loves me fuck her like a beast

left is way better

right is better

Cuck

Enjoy finding out she was sexting 10 ahmeds and fucking 5 chads at the same time, cuck

Depends on the genre. Shonen is absolutely popular, One Piece, DBZ, Naruto... they're the normies' bread and butter

Then there's the slice of life and romanticism stuff, like Ranma or Heidi. Love me Knight at the time was so popular that when the anime was discontinued italian TV put together a live action show to keep the ratings up, pic related. To keep a sense of authenticity the actors were even dubbed by the anime's VAs

Kids watch Doraemon a lot. I guess more "mature" shows like Evangelion and Death Note are also popular among teens. Oldfags love their classic mecha animes

So yeah, pretty weeby i guess, even tho I'm sure most people ignore the country of origin of this stuff, and i that's a given considering a lot of these shows in the '80s until maybe the early 2000s used to be localized in a way that their characters could be from any western country (giving characters italian/english names etc.). But i guess that goes for most other countries toom

she's not a loli so i don't care anyway

cute

paedo

>This will never happen to me

I should sudoku

Very popular, pic related is the best italian anime

pedocuck

Said no girl ever.

Do these memes have a tag on the boorus?

Is there any stand that can beat 「ATTENTI AL LUPO」?

GREAT meme, wow

>implying the best italian anime isn't I dinosauri antropomorfi hanno il sangue nel ritmo

yeeeeeeee

Partially popular, also most of anime fans are misfits whose input into society doesn't exist.

All Americans love Cory in the House!

That's the beauty of escapist fiction.

>said no 3DPD ever
Ftfy

Some is popular, some isn't. I wish more people were into retro sci-fi and mecha like Gundam or Megazone 23

not so popular as you gaijins expect. because anime fan is treated like intent criminal. I really feel familiar with pathetic Americans (regardless of that they are poor class white or not) supporting Trump this time.

It wasn't until 2011 or something, then it became popular and socially acceptable, even for adults

>sandals with socks
>bad
No wonder Russian have bad taste in fashion and produce almost zero avant grade designer

sorry this was meant to OP

Oi u wot m8

But we have some nice designers

> >in russian class
Bud why?

Right

Left

Right but left is an okay.

Left

Wat voor een kankerautist zijt gij, jong?

Here's your (You)

rude waffle

Maybe he was rude, but yet right. Know your place.

this guy got it both suck

answering your question, it's part of popular culture but it's not very popular
every normie will know what "robotech" "knight of the zodiac" "ki attack" and "pokemon" is, even though they didn't watch it like retards. they're casuals about anime and the only ones that condemn it are uberchristians that think that anime = tentacles
last time i checked weebs (that go to conventions) are barely 1000. in a country of 7 million that's a good number, i think? or not?

Left is slut

Left is slut

Left doesn't care about you and is in for the money

Left doesn't care about you and is in for the money