Kanye Thread

What does Sup Forums think of Kanye?
Let it all out, love or hate. Do you think he's an influential artist?
I personally love his work.

TOYOMU made a better Life of Pablo than Kanye

Inconsistent. Some good, some REALLY good, some bad. Mostly a great musician tho. On an unrelated note, really weird public persona.

I always thought his public persona and his controversial shit was just for marketing but yes it's weird af

He hasn't put out a single bad album

Great musician and I typically don't care about his personal life but everytime I hear him speak or see news about him I realize how important it is to seperate his art from who he is as a person because he's insufferable and honestly I think he has autism

Yeezus was quite shite m8.

Are we counting Cruel Summer or Watch the Thone? Those are both pretty bad.

No I was counting the bear albums 808 MBDTF yeezus and pablo

He's been in a downward spiral ever since his first two albums. Graduation and 808s were great, but he wasn't as good as he was. MBDTF was good but it's got old for me recently. Yeezus was inconsistent as fuck, and TLOP was utter shit. It's kinda sad to see really.

hes unironically the most important artist of the 21st century

no rapper can even come close, no matter how many youtube and soundcloud posts you link

kanye is the forerunner of each turn of the zeitgeist

MBDTF is one of the greatest albums of all time.

I absolutely support this. Kanye West is one of the greatest living artists and hasn't disappointed once while also maintaining his insane persona and diving even deeper as he gains fame. he's literally crazy. I love it

This is true. He had control of what happens next in music

Normies never shut the fuck up about Kanye. He's good artist though

He's an autistic rambling delusional idiot that was once really talented, but fried his brain from excessive drugs and alcohol. Post 2010 he's a hack.

>Muh incoherent speeches
>Muh genius
>Muh merchant and artist role models
>Muh rich old white men advising me not to compare myself to Steve Jobs

I've never listened to him, link me some songs that will convince me that he is the messiah.

>>Muh rich old white men advising me not to compare myself to Steve Jobs

Are you a white person that hates white people?

Your opinion is wrong.

Messiah: he's not
Good artist: I'll fly away, Heard 'em Say, Gorgeous

Emperor's new clothes of music and culture.