>mfw the landlord turned off the heat again

fuck you

FUCK YOU

THERE'S STILL SNOW OUTSIDE YOU CAN'T DO THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aCiYmCVikjo
youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Omg it's so hard to survive through snow for Swedong!

eat a fucking dick.

Urinated on your face

isn't that sexist?

Go to the forest for firewood.

Somali? I thought nordics could handle freezing temperatures.

Axe > Wood > Fire > Booze > Pillow > Blanket > Coffee > Nap.

> I'd die in 20C, though.

>tfw +5C in morning and -9C in evening

>abloobloobloo it's 18C inside the apartment im freezing :(

inside your house? sheeeit

:DDDDD
I pay fixed 100 euros a month for natural gas, turn the Junkers heater and radiators to the max and keep windows half open 24/7 :DDD

::DD :D :D :D

>Landlord turns off heat
>Whelp, must be sexism

>his Lord controls the heating in his cuckshed
classic

Why user? Have you been a bad boy?

Why is your landlord turning off the heat? Is something being repaired or is sweden actually 3rd world tier?

You know how they get greedy when the snow starts to melt away

How the fuck can your landlord even turn off your heat?

I heat 24/7 and noone can stop me apart from the heating bill. Which I will only get in summer so for now I don't care

>tfw living close to iron industry in the north so basicly get free power
hahaha southern cucks

heater

I would say it's time to move then if you can, I have never had that problem before

I didn't even know that was legal, I've never rented a place that doesn't have the heat available all year round.

Isn't that place kind of, noisy?

I'm on central heating. Usually I can smell the smoke from the heating plant days before the heat actually comes on.

Enjoy your whole town falling into a hole in the ground

you dont get it, its from district warming.
Where i live we have the cheapest heating in all of sweden because the iron industry produces so much heat.
I am not actually living close enough for me to hear it or see it.
gruvorna skapar inge värme, det är industrin vid kusten som gör det.

This is werid. But wtf? Do you pay a fix amount? Don't you pay for the heating you consume?

don't you pay for your own heating?

he pays his landlord to live in the apartment and the landlord decides when to start up the heating.
Something like that i guess

>tfw +2 C outside

Feelsgoodman.

I can go out with my jacket open and without a scarf again. Fuck the wet snow though.

Tha Russian way? With tubes going through your apparttement that constantly heat it and can't be regulated? Always 25°C and when it gets too hot open the windows even though it is -25°C outside.

THe only downside is that the air gets really dry like this. When I was in Moscow I slept under a polymer blanket, and due to the dry air I would get static electricity shocks constantly.

If I did it to people here they could sue me, why cant you?

>tfw all snow gone and its raining
Why does god hate me? it's gonna get super slippery now

But that's stupid. The landlord just sends us every month the expenditures in electricity, water or heating and we send him the money for it plus the rent.

What the fuck do you need heating for

>living in the harsh north

Here it hasn't even gone below 0°C yet. I can still go out and pick mushrooms. Often the autumn turns into spring and there is no noticable winter.

Yeah, though both the heater and the radiators can be regulated. They look almost like the one on the pic, I'm too lazy to take a photo.

Here we just pay the landlord rent. Gas, electricity, water, internet you have to provide yourself. Choose a provider, pay the bill every month. There's also a social provider if poor, and a minimum gas quotum through winter for those that can't pay. It is also unlawful to turn off gas during winter period dec-mar.

>mfw a finish girl complained that our houses are too cold

We shouldn't, at least not till december or january when it's below 0º during the night (this morning was 3ºC). But the problem is that the insulation in our houses is fucking terrible. Even during the winter in Alicante you need some heat inside your house basically because the windows couldn't close properly. I remember this stats about the average temperature inside european houses and Spain was belowe in many cases.

>It is also unlawful to turn off gas during winter period dec-mar.

for the gas company that is
there are always old poor people dying from cold exposure so they made it into law. it's the decent thing to do

>too cold
Ahmed reporting!

>not having enough blankets to stay warm without heat
It's like you don't even live in a country that has winter.

If you don't get charged for water and gas, retaliate by sitting in the shower for a hours on end.

Internet yes, we had to provide it ourselves.

I had that shit in a house when I was studying. We had to keep the windows open. It felt like a fucking hospital. We were in a t-shirt and shorts during winter and we called it the summer breeze.

>Here it hasn't even gone below 0°C yet.

Here it was -4º C some weeks ago. People forget Spain is very mountanious and they only visit the Mediterranean. But although we don't reach the harsh temperature of Finland our shitty insulation forces us to have heating.

most of finland is mild

Southerners are actually more cold-resistant due to poor heating during winters and cardboard homes. Northerners experience full +25C all year round with slightly lower temps in fall and spring.

what kind of housing do you have

american plywood and gypsum boards? concrete units or bricks? do you insulate with wool or styrofoam?

Yep. Or become computer nerd and generate enough CPU heat with heavy computations. :D :D

Shitty bricks, you can hear your neigbour coughing. When I was in London the flat of a friend I notice that when it was a bit chilly he just closed the windows and it stayed warm while in Spain even by having a double window it's still cold. Also you never heard his neighbours until they leave their flats.

crank up the oven and leave the door cracked open on it

>he doesn't burn firewood
git gud

how is it even possible? only utility services can do such shit

LET'S LYNCH THE LANDLORD, MAN
youtu.be/aCiYmCVikjo

In my house the heating doesnt even work, and its kinda hard to make my landlord fix it because his work schedule is the same as mine. I guess I'll have him do it over the next week.

For now I just put the air conditioner in heat mode and its warm, and he pays the electricity, so fuck him kek

REEEEE HOW COME WE'RE ALL FROZEN AND SHIT WHILE THE RUSSIANS ARE IN A BÖGHÖG SAUNA

youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os