>be turk
>be muslim
>be handsome
>be ripped
>german passport
>about to become a police officer

>mfw i will get 10/10 arab muslim waifu from tunesia

>police officer

low pay, when did people start bragging about this?

Social status doesn't just come from money. A police officer will always have a certain in our society. The same way as a Dr. in front of your name won't get you a higher wage but preferred treatment in any interaction.

i wish i was your wife you sexy beast

Its not about the pay, its about having power

>be turk
>be muslim

t. Shirwan

>become a police

in your mind alamancı obese?

Like 20% of the police is made of turks in germany, why does this even surprise you?

Do you really think we just sell Kebab?

I meant that those are 2 red flags famalam, 1 more and it's suicide time

>implying high pay doesn't give power and more liberty + prestige
>implying police officer is one of the most prestigous jobs out there

kek!

keep telling yourself that so you can aim low your entire life.

also why don't you become politician instead
if pure power?

t. Karayilan

That number is clearly too high. Maybe just the officers who patrol your neighborhood.

My father is already a lawyer and member of die Grünen and he literally doesn't have any time except working. I also want to enjoy life you know.

I'm not the same guy. And you don't understand the difference between prestige and social status. Maybe it doesn't exist in Denmark anymore.

wow
>being a turk in germany is accepted by Sup Forums now
so many newfags who are not redpilled by pol yet

Kill yourself

>redpilled
>unironically believing in this meme

This, I'm glad as a long time Sup Forums browser that we are returning back to our leftist views pre Obama

>father a lawyer
>son decides to work for the state

>Look how bad those immigrants are, they ruin our country

I'm not leftist, or extreme rightist; but the redpill meme has survived too long. A bunch of fucking degenerate rednecks living in their mom's basement plotting to ''''''save'''''' the white race sounds like a complete joke.

ACHMED

t. Vladimir Vladivov Vladiovski

Shut up right wing animal

you have to go back

>implying you can't have money without having time for anything than work

it's okay if you "want a life" but your argumentation for your decisions are pure fallacies.

>implying jobs that give lots of money doesn't tend to give prestige

kek! keep implying that you are in denial.

that is totally your fathers choice I'm sorry that he didn't have time for you (not really).

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Holy shit you're retarded

Couldn't have said it better tbqh

Just so you can get deported when the AfD wins?
Rather start applying in Turkey senpai.

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Why would he get deported?

He wouldn't, it's obviously a meme. They could however force him to give up on his Turkish passport if he has one.

I'd rather have him in my country than a xenophobe asshole like you

Because he is a foregin invader

Racism

For the same reason the others get deported.

>I'd rather have him in my country than a xenophobe asshole like you

What happened to Sup Forums? I can't believe what i'm reading!

Are you new here?

They won't do anything because no self-respecting German votes for AfD. The party is a meme and polls already place them in a 4-5% bracket

But he's a legal economic immigrant. And how is he an invador lol?

Its probably some mad shitskin or some shill-office gave them the wrong address.

Yes just like polls said Trump has 1.3% chance to win?

I know. What I mean is, even if they won, the most they could do is not allow dual citizenship. Deporting people that were born in Germany, while the parents already had a German passport or permanent residency is pretty much legally impossible.

AfD hovers between 15-20% confirmed troll.

>(((polls)))

He is most likely not legal, every single refugee is illegal and so is every single turk that came here as a worker in the 50s and stayed, naturally that means that all of their family and children are illegally here aswell, and they will go back.

Fuck off seriously.

Top kek you are delusional. Even if AfD gets like 15% they won't do anything. Stay bitter

This is Sup Forums logic. They are legal if they have a German passport. The verdict was already given by state and they made an oath either on paper or verbally, otherwise they would not have been granted residency.

I'm aware that refugees are illegal, but if he is illegal how can he have a German passport?

It doesnt matter what this illegitimate corrupt state does.
It spat on our constitution (which we were never allowed to write ourself) multiple times.
Cling to some worthless paper if you want, it wont help you.

Because the government dances to the music of the same globalist puppetteers that clinton wouldve danced to and they told them so?
Germany was literally blackmailed into accepting them.
If you force someone to sign a contract while holding a gun to his head the contract doesnt count, the same thing applies here, it is not legal.

Daily reminder that anypost with western flag praising immgrants and mocking nationalistic parties like AfD are made by angry shitskins.

Fucking kek this autism.

According to our constitution says the Netherlands is not a legitimate constitutional state, because the Queen fled the country when you guys invaded in 1940.

On paper Belgium has full authority over the Netherlands. In practice this is bullshit, because it's autistic as fuck.

Why the fuck did you quote me tho, i said the opposite.

The German passport isn't worth shit.
They hand it out to just about anyone nowadays...
I was hoping there would be some cute refugee girls that I could convert with the BGC (big German cock) but it's only male refugees for some reason.

t. Polizeiwachtmeisteranwärter

t. retard

>On paper Belgium has full authority over the Netherlands
You wot. That sounds hilarious

>The German passport isn't worth shit.
passportindex.org/byRank.php
Are you mad because you didn't get one, Ahmet?

Germany has Yusra

>>be turk
>>be handsome
lol nah

Why do you support and outright execute law that's not Shariah if you're a Muslim?

Forget about that for a second and realise that all taxes and money levied from 1945 up until now were not actually justified. Because the constitution is no longer valid.

I thought Western European countries accepted these Turkish immigrants because there was a shortage of workers at that time

>>mfw i will get 10/10 arab muslim waifu from tunesia
Kill yourself nigger
Actually he posted his pic and made me jealous/butthurt

Yeah it's actually not a meme...

It's true don't listen to him. Germany needed Turkish workers. They were treated like shit and only recievd the worst jobs available.

Fuck Poland

Don't believe everything Sup Forums shouts at you

Don't believe what Mamadou from Paris shouts at you.

>>>/africa/

youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

don't be rama rama

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1eRLCSbsd4

Sup Forums has become a refuge of darkies in the last two years. Start building a wall on your western border since due to demographic shift a France and Germany will turn shitskin. My cousin works in childcare in Germany and majority of the kids are non-German.

>have not gone out side of turkey
>never seen any Tunisian girl

kill yourself hocummm

they are very cute.

Daily reminder that rap is indirectly subsidized by welfare.

>caring this much about what happens to the world
>not caring about his autism problems and the fact that he has no gf

rest in peace european traits
seriously why the fuck do you want turks you cuckolds?

>Le nihilism meme
Not an argument

I'm married and have a wife. I'm concerned with my kids going to a non-white school. To avoid having their kids mix with shitskins, whites send their kids to "French immersion" because poos and chinks already have trouble learning English.

You're talking to non-European welfare leeching darkies.

ah youre right canada-bro

Oh so mehmet simply being allowed to stay due to the passport is completely okay.
But the fact that mehmet receiving this passport was illegal is autistic and this evil rayciss law shouldnt matta!

>I'm concerned with my kids going to a non-white school.
Ugh I get sick when I real bullshit like that

No thats completely wrong.
They were accepted after the "Wirtschaftswunder" and only as temporary workers, this was stressed at that time.
Americans forced us to keep them because thats what turkey wanted from them in order to let the US build their satellite bases.
The shortage of workers was over since yers before the first turkroach ever set foot in germany.

I went to a majority poo in the loo/arab/jamaican school in the 90s. I'm Tarzan and I'm sick of the apes.

youtube.com/watch?v=579JqUPg47w

turkish girls are whores, maghreb women are the best wife materials you can find these days

>turkish girls are whores,
So you're literally a son of a bitch

Yeah that IQ map is totally reasonable considering the historical achivements of Greece and the lack of achievements proportional to population size from China.

>Implying IQ has anything to do with intelligence and is not just a meme to shitpost

you are newfag

Tbh i dont want turks in my country but i want poles even less

Hayirli olsun genc