Where were you when Sup Forums was BTFO by this man and his meme magic?

where were you when Sup Forums was BTFO by this man and his meme magic?

It happens every time

They will never learn

>mfw watching him chuck behind the back 3's

as a neutral, loving every fucking laugh

Curry is the Trump of the NBA.

Fags and cucks hate him yet he just keeps winning and will meme his way to the top.

He's a lot more likeable than LeBron so I don't know why he's so hated over here

And he loves our Lord Jesus Christ too, just like Trump :^)

He doesn't dunk and Sup Forums is full of 90s kids who grew up worshiping Jordan and the Dunkers of that Era

I'm convinced the Warriors just went fucked with the Blazers the whole game to get their hopes up and blueball them at the end.

this

I'm a 90s kid btw.

Except I think that Curry actually unironically does, unlike Trump who just has to say that

Yup, once Steph heard the crowd cheering hard at his first missed 3, he decided to ruse them at the end by purposely missing the last shot in regulation and then absolutely dominating them in OT.

But Trump wants to make Christmas great again user

He wants to end atheist bullshit

DELETE THIS

Blazers deserved to lose the game with how terrible they played in their last possession of reg and entire OT. Allowed Stephanie to regain confidence, too bitchboi soft to foul hard, forgot what perimeter switching looks like even as the Memes did it to Dimian and CJ. I hate the memes but all the shitposting against the Blazers is warranted.

He just wants votes from the far right

Sup Forums is full of younger than 90s kids. I was born in 89 and guarantee you I am older than 95% of this board. Its mainly college kids here. If youre in college now, you were NOT a 90s kid. Youre too young. Exosting in the 90s to some extent isnt the same thing.

this. Curry is a legit jesus freak. Trump is just a smart con man, hes a quiet atheist and money is his religion. theres a reason he doesnt give a fuck about gay marriage, abortion, or any other fundamental christian right wing issues. he pandered in the beginning to secure the GOP vote but now that he has it hes stopped pretending to be religious

I was born in '93 and even we had the carry over where dunking was still the cool thing when I was growing up, with Kobe and all kinds of other high flying athletic guards who could score in lots of ways. It might not have dominated like it did before and there were times where other things became popular (passing became kind of cool for white kids for a little bit because of Steve Nash) but still, everybody loves a good dunk

>Sup Forums is full of 90s kids who grew up worshiping Jordan and the Dunkers of that Era

Five years agoi this was true.

Sup Forums is filled with underage contrarian shitters who are literally here for the memes; hating Stephen Curry and calling him a meme, is the current meme, despite doing so is fucking stupid considering he's damn good at scoring in basketball.

The shitposting about Curry is as braindead as following football and hating a quarter/WR combo that consistently scores touchdowns uncontested, because the team doesn't run the ball. Anyone who seriously does this is probably not old enough to be posting on Sup Forums in the first place and this is ignoring the retards who lose their shit when their team loses and the faggots fishing for attention.

A voice of reason

Thank you. I have a sliver of hope for this place still

Um no, 91 here and Steph is easy to hate cause he's a cocky shit. Not humbled at all. Him and "AND 1!" Draymond fuck those guys

>Sup Forums is filled with underage contrarian shitters who are literally here for the memes

This wouldn't even be so bad if these motherfuckers actually at least pretended to be knowledgeable about the shit the shitpost on or at least didn't make it painfully obvious they're from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or fucking Sup Forums. I mean, yeah, everyone had to start from somewhere, before coming to migrating to a new homeboard.

The problem is they not only shit all over themselves, when post on Sup Forums; showing they know fuck all about sports; they make no qualms to let you know they're tracking their crossboard faggotry all over Sup Forums.