It's snowing for the first time this winter

>brrr it's cold outside
>the snowflakes are the size of pennies
>but I'm inside wrapped in a warm blanket
>nothing to do all day, just watching sci-fi movies or jailbreaking my kindle
>all I need is a warm cup of chocolate and the kitchen is well stocked

Winter is the comfiest time of year.

you have too much estrogen in your body

Is this some kind of Russian mating ritual? For the last time, I'm not interested Boris.

>kindle
>not reading the physical copies
You haven't reached maximum comfy yet

Come now bro, don't be a luddite. Books are heavy and uncomfortable to use, especially if you have multiple ones.
Plus, I read in English. Do you know how many physical books there are in English in Hungary? Yep, about 5. And they're dictionaries.

-28, skipping my classes to drink hot tea and play videogames. Good times.

It's all fun and game until you have to shovel every 3 hours

This. Holy fuck, my back used to suffer from all the shoveling.

Post pics user, don't be a dick.

>you have to shovel
For what purpose? It'll melt later anyway. Fighting against entropy and trying to bring order to an inherently chaotic universe and planet is Sisyphean task.

Why not learn to go with the flow instead?

Not owning a snow blower.

Do you still chop wood before breakfast? Do you walk 3 km to the nieghbors for eggs?

If you live in a house that is somewhat remote, and want to be accessed by a car (you do have to eat and drink comfy things, remember?), you have to shovel the snow away. Or you can let the universe just kill you.

We have public services and landlords to hire street cleaners to clean the streets, amerifat.

>>>>>>>>>>>>not owning heated cemented sidewalks 'n' walkways

Got a real futurist here

>Driving without snow tires
>Not just shoveling when you have to leave
>No snow boots
>No handheld snow plow

why not just use a flamethrower?

My underground nuclear reactor heats up my dachas' sidewalk and garage way.

so do we

shoveling is non existent in rossiastan?

glorified leaf blower t bh

Maybe in rural areas or when you want to visit your dacha in winter.

People have to shovel residential houses. The only people who don't are people in apartments/condos with landlords.

And I don't know if you're accidentally saying street when you mean sidewalks but I'm talking about sidewalks. My city actually does a pretty good job of street cleaning.

you're goddamn right, my turanic friend :^)

I've been waiting for this for 3 months

finally some comfy temperature, -24 right now, was -30 this morning, took two comfy strolls, oh man finally...

>not having city services to clean your sidewalk and mow yor lawn
You sound like poorfag southerner or ghetto nigger tb h

You have a landlord you mong. Of course you don't have to shovel.

not necessarily my first world friend

you can OWN an apartment for example, and have everything shoveled for you

or you could have a house, a cottage, and still have everything cleaned for you, depends on the city and area really

I dunno why you so developed and rich country citizen clean your own snow, that's so pleb and last century

The city comes out to residential areas and cleans the sidewalks? You guys pay taxes towards this?

i mean, residential areas are like next block to actual apartment blocks and other buildings, it's not like in american cities suburbia or whatever

If you live in townhouse or cottage "village", then the company that runs it, will clean your sidewalks and streets. If you live in the middle of ucking nowhere, then you need to shovel yourself.

That sounds like Homeowners association stuff.

No thank you. Cities don't have this shit.

> Homeowners association stuff.
nah, I have had some experience with this shit in canada, it's nothing like that

you basically pay peanuts for all those dank services, and you pay for them same way you pay for utilities

some spare change to have an army of plebs clean up and lick everything around is bretty good, you sound like a fox desu family

But is it city or private?

It is both. And also a homeowners association.

I don't know why they do it with shovels. If they're bitching so much about having to shovel, they should just get a snow blower.

Then no thank you. Much rather shovel.

I have read that by 2050 the climate of Finland will be similar to what Hungary has now. Please tell me how is it like there so I can be prepared for the future