Holla Sup Forums

holla Sup Forums

Today I present you with a great troll. Andrew Redmayne is the shittiest GK in the world but today we have an opportunity to make him the A-Leagues goal keeper of the season. Select him here! wswanderersfc.com.au/article/hyundai-a-league-fans-xi-goalkeepers/1ejenebc395mwzmxfsrhbo9ws

bump

bump

bump

bump

I will help you, my shitposter friend

thank you.

kys waba

You have my vote Mr Dundee

Voted

>There were a few eyebrows raised when Redmayne was announced as the Wanderers no.1 but the 27-year-old silenced the doubters by producing some brilliant performances.
In all, Redmayne played 23 games this season and kept an impressive seven clean sheets, letting in only 33 goals.

>He showed great mental strength as well, overcoming the disappointment of being dropped for Liam Reddy late in the season only to fight his way back into the starting 11.

He's not that shitty though. Would have got selected for best gk if he was >the shitties gk in the world

Fuck Off Kyle

cheers cobber

Those clean sheet were to do with the defense in front of him not his talent. Is still the A Leagues worst goalkeeper.

No

Only got that because the defense in front of him was so shit it's amazing he kept a single clean sheet all year.

voted

Cheers cobber

voted you fucking faggot.

Cheers cobb

bump

bump

voted. he's got a bit of work to catch up with galekovic, but at least he's 2nd in the running.

Am I on Sup Forums?