>walking back home late nite
>kinda drunk desu
>eerie ambient
>all of a sudden i see a guy hiding behind a lamp post
>wtf is he taking a piss or what
>i start decreasing my pace as i wonder why hes taking so long
>realizes hes prolly a thief and im prolly getting my ass robbed
>no choice but get closer now
>when i got like 10 meters of him i discarded all my previous assumptions, nigga is in all white clothes and keeps grining to me
>sure it is a ghost
>fuck
>swift backwards, stumble on a crack on the floor
>after i fell i could notice it is just a real size poster of brazilian pilot Felipe Massa
>pic related

What a shithole, looks like you swim in dirt

Kek

kek

>no choice but to walk closer to him

As an American living in a major city, you gotta know when and where you can or can't walk down streets.

I've done the move in which I see a nigger walking toward me in the middle of the night, and I'll cross the street just to avoid him. Better safe than sorry.

Sometimes you get robbed and killed, sometimes you get freaked out over a cardboard cut out. The more bad situations you put yourself in, the higher chance

I still remember my father was crying while squatting in front of TV when Senna died in 1994

This: He's American, his daily life involves avoiding to get shot, take some notes Brasil

não entendi

It's a ghost. OP is dead. We are all dead.

Is Sup Forums heaven or hell?

lel, I am going to spend a week in Rio and some days in Cabo Frio. I hope I will not encounter scary posters.
Anyway do you know some map of rio with highlighted no go areas for retarded tourists?

>I am going to spend a week in Rio

Watch out for gays and don't get into unlicenced taxis

Don't go where is green

>Friburgo
>Freiburg

Brasilien ist weiss.

>Don't go where is green
>whole state is green
Makes sense, stay out of RJ in general.

Purgatory

Nao entendeu pq?

I dont live in rio, but it kinda depends on where you're staying... The majority of touristic and historic sights are around the southern neighbourhoods

While in cabo frio, you'd better rent a place at Praia do Forte, such a gem between our beaches... I've been to a LOT of beaches around the brazilian coast and praia do forte is my personal favourite.

thanks huebro I already have a flat rented in copacabana, will look at that spot in cabo frio!

just think that the one that put the poster was hidding somewhere making fun of you

>americans need to constantly carefully plan their next move in order not to get shot
>americans can never relax

Humans are by far the most dangerous animal.

I live in the middle of nowhere. I sometimes fear the packs of coyotes or black bears at night. But then I am grateful that no humans are around.

this is just a meme from 2014. You guys are 2 years late and this hue made you kek from it.

lmao