Name a better electronic label than L.I.E.S

Name a better electronic label than L.I.E.S

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpMC2_SCY7w
youtube.com/watch?v=1QAjj20wbdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chain Reaction

is this a joke. they literally have nothing but garbage on that label?

Russian Torrent Versions :^)

>he doesn't know that it's actually talented guys pretending to be amateurs
Figures that a tripfag knows nothing.

nah, only like like 1/4 of catalog is garbage

R&S

erstwhile

Northern electronics

ne is cool but abdulla is a cuck

Planet Mu

could be worse considering he's from sweden

DMZ

If you want to keep Sup Forums out of /bleep/, you also need to keep /bleep/ out of Sup Forums.

It's not difficult to agree to an at-distance mutal respect.

I don't get why you /bleep/ fags complain about Sup Forums so much. If you don't like Sup Forums maybe consider making a thread on any other website.

>Northern electronics

Not bad. I'm listening to Varg atm but it's a bit dark for chilling. Would be great for late night coding or gaming.

This is our home, you are just a visitor. Keep that in mind.

Lobster Theremin is quality

Every artsy dance oriented label is the exact same. There's too many artists doing stuff across different labels to give any of them an identity.

meme

Dement3d Records?
SUED?
Lehult?

>If you don't like Sup Forums maybe consider making a thread on any other website

First of all, you're conflating Sup Forums the imageboard, which we obviously like, and the com/mu/nity that inhabits it. Think of it like France: amazing country, shame about all the French.

Secondly, nobody complains about Sup Forums outside of /bleep/, and I don't think we're wrong to do so. HOw would you feel if a stranger came to your house every morning, traipsing mud into the new carpets and demanding you make them breakfast?

>Think of it like France: amazing country, shame about all the French
This overwhelmingly

>too many artists doing stuff across different labels to give any of them an identity.
I think the number of short-lived, semi-anonymous labels is one the best part of the underground dance scene. Labels lose something when they try too hard to force a strong aesthetic identity (outside of the music itself).

nice fucking Marcel-core you chav

>Crydamoure
>Roule
>Vulture

workshop

/thread

>Warp
>Planet Mu
>Erstwhile
>Pan
>Opal Tapes

Babbys first electronic labels

honestIy quaIity controI on opaI tapes is awfuI

you mean only 1/4 of the catalog is good

S A R A H
A
R
A
H

is there anything good on opal. all i hear is lies ripoffs that miss the point.

ñaka ñaka

that's it

Deep Medi has been single-handedly keeping dubstep alive with mostly quality stuff so those guys.

Warp is baby's first, but still elseq 1-5 came out on that label, so still better than everything else posted around here.

Hessle Audio
Rush Hour

Metalheadz

Warp's 90's output classifies them as the best non-underground label from that decade.

Autechre are the only act keeping them afloat since the 90's.

i'm intrigued by your point, pls expand.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MpMC2_SCY7w

youtube.com/watch?v=1QAjj20wbdU