Where would you rather live in? UK, Germany or France?

Where would you rather live in? UK, Germany or France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=em1SAPmEmIw
youtube.com/watch?v=hWo-43ObCP8
youtu.be/RTDoM0YLhAg
youtu.be/73cOwKQwA7g
youtu.be/le_uNGdpa4c
youtu.be/fA6XcyXsxXU
youtu.be/6N0QDeI98zo
youtu.be/WtRSc4pAIgQ
youtu.be/nO01hnkuTQA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Malo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Servan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Britain

UK, I'd love to impregnate a good scottish girl and live on the high lands.

UK because they speak English

Germany would be my second choice and France would be dead last.

Probably UK. Everywhere but London though - that city has been niggerized completly by allahu akbars

correct opinion

UK, because at least they seem like they are starting to care now about their external threat with with radical islam after brexit. But France is a good choice, because other than some neighborhoods in Lyon, Marseillaise and Paris , the rural country side is safe

UK or Germany

>wanting to live in a village

>the rural country side is safe

and empty. Like everything rural.

Actually english villages are quite nice from what I seen and heard

Was going to say France but yours is much nicer

>tfw no Scottish gf
I love their english accent, on girls it's absolutely wonderful

That doesn't bother me. Rural USA is the same way. My hometown only had 500 people. I like simple countrylife because you know everyone and are closer. I hate living in the city.

I hate when it's cold and anglos are like pigs. Except London, GB is fuckin boring, farmers don't like foreigners, it's ugly, expensive, and not even comfy.

And I don't speak german.

So maybe France, but the south of France is full of vichysts who want to be back in 1942 when France was a colony of Germany and French women were sucking nazi dicks.

So I would live in Italy or Spain.

>Scottish gf
>English accent

I know right?, btw I thought that pic was a sushi roll

I meant the accent they have when they speak english
Forgive me

it is cute indeed!

My city has 120k people and we have everything you could find in a city, but with the comfort of knowing the country is a 15 minute drive or 25 minute walk away. It's nice being able to leave the city easily but still living in one.

I've been to London. Genuinely full of pakis and blacks even putting aside the memes, i'd imagine the landmarks and sights to see would be boring within a month of living there.

Germany has the highest quality of life throughout.

t. an immigrant

>tfw no qt3.14 Scottish gf to sing to you
youtube.com/watch?v=em1SAPmEmIw

>France
Get bombed
>Germany
Get raped
>UK
Get stabbed

I'll just stay where I am getting shot, thanks

I didn't ask for this feels but thanks

>Implying you can have better than THIS in your country

UK and Germany tie, but I'd pick UK because I speak English

I never made the claim that British terrain and natural features are as good as anywhere else in Europe (although it's not as flat, grey and boring as people on this board make it out to be)

That does look very nice though

Where are you from, Mohammed?

France>Germany>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my ass>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UK

small cities have worse everything, worse education, worse infrastructure, worse shopping centres etc

> full of pakis and blacks even putting aside the memes
>hi im racist

no one who lives in a big city cares at slightest about niggers and pakis, it's because we live here and we see these people are just like us

it's just you rednecks calling for immigrant deportations meanwhile immigrants contribute to our countries more than you

why are the Russians such Frenchboos?

all seem shit, wales probably

Dont know actully. Maybe coz they almost did nothing bad to us.

France, if they turn their flag

You live in a 98% white country my friend

>no one who lives in a big city cares at slightest about niggers and pakis
Because in London niggers and pakis are literally a majority

You think they are just like you? Tell that to the 1400 schoolgirls of Rotherham

Napolean

FUCK OFF BOYO, WE'RE FULL

no worries i ain't moving anywhere, i love my country too much no matter how poor we are

been to ireland recently, too many of my countrymen moved there, galway seems really nice though, not sure if i could get used to the weather

>Napolean
Nah, we dont care.
It actually would be better to align with Napoleon against you, but unfortunately Russian tsars were always a bit retarded.

>It actually would be better to align with Napoleon against you, but unfortunately Russian tsars were always a bit retarded.
It wasn't. What was there to gain for you? By defeating Napoleon you could get more territories in the West.

To undermine British dominance in Europe; anglos (then the UK, now the USA) have always been enemies of Russian people.
>more territories in the West.
Yeah, Poland. No thanks.

you are correct

meh, they are equally fucked because of shitslam, maybe France because of their style and cuisine

not really

we got out pretty fucking clean from the rapefugee situation, whereas france and germany got the brunt of it

Russia itself never succeeded in undermining the British in europe, they should have continued undermining us in central asia where they had success.

Its not empty here actually, there are quite a lot of places to go and things to do. In my area its very rural, but the rural area is very packed still so you get a village or two every mile. And then there are also the landmarks and physical features, itd be hard to get bored even without going to the cities that are so easy to get to.

>Get stabbed

We dont all live in Glasgow m8

German countryside I would say, yeah.

I'd have to learn German, though.

Germany if I knew German,
but sadly UK is the only option.

>not living on the coast

Coastal living is the superior choice.

Retard alert, stop consuming Russian media. Anglos had very little interest in Europe. seeking instead to extend their empire around the globe. The only time they were concerned about Europe was when a continental power became disproportionately powerful. This is seen in Napoleon's France, and Germany in WWI and WWII.

London. I like large cities.

>Retard alert, stop consuming Russian media.
Okay.
>had very little interest in Europe.
what are balkans

USA

if not an option:
paris london or berlin out of your list because they're full of buddy-buddy euro immigrants and the best people from these countries

>if native
would still do everything to live in one of these capitals and purchase a 2nd countryside home in case of a happening

Doesn't really matter in which of these three you live as long as it is not in a shitskin infested city, which is basically all cities.

Predictably, France comes as the last choice Sup Forums would pick.
Genuine question : why is France so badly perceived on this board and perhaps in real life ?
I know the aglophobe meme paints us as haughty smelly peoplen with the muslim population being a bad thing for this board, but every one knows France is comfy as fuck, with a great landscape, a great food and loads of things to do as long as you avoid Paris.
Our countryside is nothing short of gorgeous and living here, even in a large city like Bordeaux or Lyon can be pretty neat.
Why are we seen as being so far behind the UK or Germany, memes aside ?

>high lands

>not wanting to live in the comfy countryside of france

kys yourself

That's a really good question. I would like to know the answer to that too

Kind of memey answer but maybe because people don't see it as "white" . Like traditionally the UK and Germany are often associated with being white by everyone, not just Sup Forums. To everyone else France is seen as a colonial Melting Pot where everyone absorbs French culture (where as in the US not necessarly everyone does) but that includes many non whites because of your colonial past in Africa and the middle East

That's all I got if anyone else has anything better then that would be great

I don't know, I've wondered about this as well, I would live in France for sure over Germany and UK.

Is that a real question?
UK

>Predictably, France comes as the last choice Sup Forums would pick.
I wonder why should it be the last?

>UK, because at least they seem like they are starting to care
Fuck off frank, we've been racially abusing paki cunts since they started shipping over here decades ago

Imagine living in Germany or living in Britain holy shit that must hurt

What was the crimean war you historically illiterate faggot russian cunt

I'd love to live somewhere with nice weather so maybe the south of France. I'm sick of this miserable shit hole.

Brexitania, of course. I already speak the language... With an American accent.

can't make that up ahah

Paris ruins all perceptions of the entire country.

France tbqh

>I already speak the language... With an American accent.

Fuck off Yank.

It's a meme. I doubt many people here have actually seen much of France.

I like France desu
Went to Chamonix and fucking loved it

Germany, i just feel home here>Britain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>France

Because I hate all the faggot francaboos on /his/ and tbqh most french posters I see are usually presumptuous and and have some kind of superiority complex

Countryside UK

I would rather live in hell aka Spain

Do you say that because of memes or you went there?

youtube.com/watch?v=hWo-43ObCP8

Better than that chav shit.

> the faggot francaboos on /his/
Are there really such people ? Never go too much on /his/.
> most french posters I see are usually presumptuous
I think we should see other French posters.

Bah...l'Allemagne est de loin le moins le pire...

youtu.be/RTDoM0YLhAg

youtu.be/73cOwKQwA7g

Saxony and hope for secession.

i genuinely love france m8

Les Mexicains et les Écossais ont environ le meme q.i...

youtu.be/le_uNGdpa4c

Delete this, they are all Nazis. Their education system is rigged to turn them into NPD voters.

>not wanting to live in the comfy countryside of england

kys yourself

Yeah, full of agressive Pakies, Nigel...

youtu.be/fA6XcyXsxXU

France

>It actually would be better to align with Napoleon against you, but unfortunately Russian tsars were always a bit retarded.

Tu es un vrai, Igor...

youtu.be/6N0QDeI98zo

>wales
>nigel
he's dafydd you mong

>Because I hate all the faggot francaboos on /his/ and tbqh most french posters I see are usually presumptuous and and have some kind of superiority complex

Tu viens de décrire 3/4 des Britbongs, Nigel le cuck...

youtu.be/WtRSc4pAIgQ

>tfw you live in Germany as a German
>everyone see you as a nazi

>tfw living in britain
>your not European

no brainer choice t b h

Inferior Amy Willerton.

/his/ is dogshit like most boards and has been completly ruined by various peoples, usually either Sup Forums or much more commonly lefty/pol/
But yeah. not sure if it's still there but when I used to post there was a massive amount of either french posters or francaboos who wouldn't shut the fuck up about eternal anglo memes, and wouldnt stop rimming napoleon
Now I got no problem with memes, but it get's frustrating when it derails and ruins informative topics because Sup Forums tier shitposters have to make everything about nationality
also humanities contributed a massive amount in making /his/ trash, maybe one day there will be a history focused board that isn't ruined by nationalists, retards and 10000 religion threads daily

youtu.be/nO01hnkuTQA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Malo en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Servan

Le corps est nice mais la face est buster...l'average Britbong hoe autrement dit...

Germany because I've heard that it's a very tolerant country

>tbqh most french posters I see are usually presumptuous and and have some kind of superiority complex

This is exactly why i like the French better because you English have the exact same but pretend you don't, at least the French are not dishonest about it.

what do you think you're proving with this you queerbec nonce

shall we start posting images of french music concerts and french lorry matadors

your country is less white than any of ours btw
so i'd shut your gob before i do it for you, 76% white piece of shite

>mais la face est buster

Here's a picture of Genie Bouchard aka Neil Robertson playing snooker.