PASTE MY TASTE

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/anhero24
last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/ellioth_
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/Ryza0
last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/yonisl
last.fm/user/prevzzy
last.fm/user/blqbrd
last.fm/user/LoveThyRingworm
last.fm/user/RenownedEraser
last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/spellox
last.fm/user/hippopcrates
last.fm/user/coldbumby
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/mitsurin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

last.fm/user/anhero24

>Last 7 days I have been into El Huervo, Solar Fields, Simon & Garfunkel, Loscil, Jute Gyte, Propellerheads, Jonn Serrie, PrismCorp Virtual Enterprises, Statik Selektah, Xurious, Carpenter Brut, Gunship, Kyuss, Perturbator, Phantogram, Silenx, Anoraak, Be The Wolfe, Black Moth Super Rainbow and Bob Dylan.

last.fm/user/Meme_master

>Last 7 days I have been into Frank Ocean, Aphex Twin, New Order, Danny Brown, Sonic Youth, Young Thug, Boards of Canada, Death Grips, Frank Zappa, Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, A Tribe Called Quest, Pacific UV, Mac DeMarco, The Smiths, Autechre, Belle and Sebastian, American Football, Joy Division, Miles Davis and Charli XCX.

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, Graham Lambkin, Edvard Grieg, Nikolai Yakovlevich Myaskovsky, Waxahatchee, Cecil Taylor, John Fahey, Jason Lescalleet, Steeleye Span, The Shadow Ring, Geeshie Wiley, Bayless Rose, John Hammond, Kevin Drumm, Mattie May Thomas, Two Poor Boys, William Harris, (Red Hot) Old Mose, Alfred Lewis, Croatian Amor, Elizabeth Johnson, Fridge, Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie xx, Homer Quincy Smith, Insurgent, Internazionale, Lust for Youth, Lô Borges, Nugrape Twins, Otto Virgial, Pigmeat Terry, Röyksopp, Sarah Louise, The Knife, Tommy Settlers And His Blues Moaner, Vangelis, Blues Birdhead, Cousins & DeMoss, Elvie Thomas, Henry Spaulding, Kid Brown And His Blues Band, Rev. Moses Mason, The Bubbling Over Five, The Mississippi Moaner, The Salty Dog Four and Walter Taylor.

last.fm/user/ellioth_

>Last 7 days I have been into Marina & the Diamonds, of Montreal, Cocteau Twins, Lush, Beirut, Fleet Foxes, Slowdive, The Olivia Tremor Control, Timber Timbre, Glenn Branca, Neon Indian, Frank Ocean, Julee Cruise, Oneohtrix Point Never, Bon Iver, The Dismemberment Plan, TomppaBeats, Father John Misty, Modern Baseball and Rubik.

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Bethlehem, Horn, Death in June, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Agruss, Lutomysl, Kreş, Ulver, Mgła, Garden Of Grief, Narjahanam, Desaster, Hades, Morbid, Vektor, Furia, Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult, Kawir, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Nokturnal Mortum, Sinmara, Goatmoon, Kriegsmaschine, Darkthrone, Death Karma, Urfaust, Akhlys, Plaga, Duszę Wypuścił and Black Sabbath.

I do not want to wait any longer for the new Bethlehem release, but I have to wait til October most likely. Life is suffering.

last.fm/user/Ryza0

>Last 7 days I have been into Have a Nice Life, Animals as Leaders, Coaltar of the Deepers, Boris, Meshuggah, Nadja, You Slut!, Dissection, Longmont Potion Castle, Tool, Grum, Swirlies, Health, Kairon; IRSE!, maudlin of the Well, Skeletonwitch, Akron/Family, Amesoeurs, The Soft Moon and toe.

last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna

rec artists bois

big up on the lpc

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 1 month I have been into Gucci Mane, Mortician, Three 6 Mafia, Carcass, Bones, The Gerogerigegege, Death, Young Thug, Morpheus Descends, Goatmoon, A$AP Rocky, Dystopia, Waka Flocka Flame, Gravediggaz, Masonna, Discordance Axis, Koopsta Knicca, Agathocles, Incantation, Lil B, Disembowelment, Mütiilation, Revenge, Torturing Nurse, GZA/Genius, Black Sabbath, Lowdown Da Sinista, Demilich, Future, Regurgitate, Blackout, Mobb Deep, Hellhammer, Nirvana 2002, Cryptopsy, Last Days of Humanity, Lymphatic Phlegm, Nurse With Wound, Forbidden Citadel of Spirits, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Kanye West, Timeghoul, Autophagia, Disharmonic Orchestra, Gore Beyond Necropsy, SPK, Dead Infection, Darkthrone, Demigod and Fuck on the Beach.

bump

bump

japan, that's what I say

bump

who /dubtechno/ here?? I will pay your page a visit and if you are lucky, i will friend you

last.fm/user/yonisl

>Last 7 days I have been into 아이유, Oliver, The History of Apple Pie, 마마무, Candy Claws, 水曜日のカンパネラ, tricot, Fishmans, Andrew Jackson Jihad, C418, ASEUL, Asobi Seksu, Interpol, Tancred, Phong Thuyết Nguyễn, Sigur Rós, Washed Out, 우주소녀, B-Free and Technimatic.

>Last 3 months I have been into Richard Hell and the Voidoids, The Beatles, Radiohead, Brian Eno, Minor Threat, Television, David Bowie, The Velvet Underground, Danny Brown, Bob Dylan, ScHoolboy Q, Elliott Smith, Ty Segall, Descendents, Nick Drake, Jackson C. Frank, Black Flag, The Smiths, John Frusciante, Death Grips, Minutemen, Weezer, Ian Dury and the Blockheads, Swans, Johnny Thunders, Have a Nice Life, Wire, Paul McCartney, The Beach Boys, Roxy Music, Refused, Big Black, Misfits, Neutral Milk Hotel, Deerhunter, Sufjan Stevens, Dead Kennedys, J Dilla, The Kinks, Television Personalities, Elvis Costello, The Strokes, Animal Collective, Duster, Amy Winehouse, Aphex Twin, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Queens of the Stone Age, Clipse and John Cale.

last.fm/user/prevzzy

>Last 7 days I have been into Muse, Crystal Castles, Gojira, Radiohead, Killing Joke, Daft Punk, Rammstein, Noisia, Pendulum, Enter Shikari, Weezer, Yung Lean, Tame Impala, HORSE the band, Sidewalks and Skeletons, Avenged Sevenfold, Bow Church, Death from Above 1979, Kasabian and Linkin Park.

last.fm/user/gebbg

fuck my ass no homo

last.fm/user/blqbrd

What if I wanna fuck it full homo?

I'm into having shit taste.

last.fm/user/LoveThyRingworm

how many different resized pics do you have of this?
also sauce pls

last.fm/user/RenownedEraser

For what it's worth. I haven't been listening to as much as I'd like recently.

Bretty good.

>dubs.

>last.fm/user/blqbrd

I Hate Myself, 10 Songs. Good album.

>last.fm in 2016

who /autism/ here?

>I Hate Myself, 10 Songs. Good album.

agreed, one of my all time favorites

What's up hot dogs.

last.fm/user/MC_Webmasta

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87

>Last 7 days I have been into Angelo Badalamenti, Dr. Octagon, Lil Ugly Mane, Luminous Orange, Mobb Deep, Xiu Xiu, Sonic Youth, Death in June, Boris, Aphex Twin, John Frusciante, Salem, UNKLE, Bohren & der Club of Gore, Deltron 3030, Sol Invictus, Porter Ricks, David Bowie, John Coltrane, Souls of Mischief, Squarepusher, Oneohtrix Point Never, Sun Devoured Earth, Bersarin Quartett, Prurient, Starlight Mints, Tomo Akikawabaya, Chelsea Wolfe, Charles Mingus, Nicole 12, Tim Hecker, MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS, Herbie Hancock, Steve Reich, Autechre, Sweet Trip, Burial, Boards of Canada and Unwound.

last.fm/user/spellox

Last 7 days I have been into Orchid, Minutemen, The Mars Volta, At the Drive-In, Dinosaur Jr., Lazerhawk, Sonic Youth, Kavinsky & Lovefoxxx, Hüsker Dü, Nirvana, American Football, Cap'n Jazz, Milo, Swans, The Smashing Pumpkins, Deafheaven, Bad Brains, Unwound, The Microphones and cap’n jazz.

Hate myself rn

Aaaaa

last.fm/user/hippopcrates

>Last 7 days I have been into The Smiths, Boards of Canada, Nine Inch Nails, Slint, American Football, The Caretaker, Joy Division, Thao & The Get Down Stay Down, Animal Collective, Neutral Milk Hotel, Björk, J Dilla, Frank Ocean, Madvillain, of Montreal, The Roots, Kendrick Lamar, Danny Brown, Dr. Octagon and James Ferraro.

last.fm/user/coldbumby

sorry forgot to put my image

last.fm/user/sacronyx

last.fm/user/mitsurin

Last 7 days I have been into Colour, Invalids, Dance Gavin Dance, Phoenix, St. Vincent, Bats, Mastodon, Frank Ocean, Modern Baseball, Mogwai, Delta Sleep, Do Make Say Think, Earl Sweatshirt, The Beatles, Chance the Rapper, La Dispute, The Human Abstract, Battles, Childish Gambino, Death Grips, Hella, Maps & Atlases, TTNG, Tubelord, A Day to Remember, Adebisi Shank, And So I Watch You From Afar, April Rain, Arcade Fire and Cap'n Jazz.

bump